The pictures amaze me :)

Options

Replies

• swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible! You're an inspiration.
  • heatypablo
    Options
    You look awesome, rock star!! Thanks for posting, before and after pics are the best motivation!
  • Carrie1cox
    Carrie1cox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It's these kinds of posts that inspire me to keep on! You look beautiful!
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I <3 Picture posts.

Congratulations, you dont even look like the same person. You look a ton more confident.
  • NavySailor
    NavySailor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done a great job! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look great! The pictures are a real testimony to all your hard work!
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    First, you truly do look amazing.

Second, thank you for this post. It was just the inspiration that I needed today to get back on my journey. I have lost and regained 25 pounds in the last year or so, and I'm ready to do it again. I am going to keep your post bookmarked to keep me inspired..
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP WOWW!!!
    You look so incredibly different! How could you have thought you still looked the same?? :)
    You're so beautiful! :)
    I hope I can do just what you did and look and feel the same way :)
    Congratulations!!
  • stevepound
    stevepound Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation, you look f***ing amazing!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Brit, I have the same issues. I look in the mirror and see the old me....but my pant size are smaller and I still get compliments, but when i look at me I see the old me. That's why I treasure my before and after picture because they tell a story. You gave me my extra push that I needed to knock out these last 15lbs....thanks for the PUSH! Keep up the good work!
  • debidoodle
    Options
    Congratulations!

I'm the same way. I have a folder with a bunch of information in it pertaining to good eating habits and exercise, etc. I also keep my weight log in there and just put in some before pictures. It's only in looking at those pictures that I can see how far I've come.

Me, Before. May 2009
    4992950441_212f9d8f5b_m.jpg
    May 2009 by debidoodle, on Flickr

Me, Currently. September 2010
    4992950499_6665306342_m.jpg
    September 2010 by debidoodle, on Flickr
  • jamie_savage
    Options
    No you do not look the same. Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely amazing! Truly an inspiration.
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    O M G! That is NOT the same girl! You pour confidence! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing! :)
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    totally awesome!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I just lost 53 lbs and then fell off the wagon and haven't been to the gym in a month and have been eating crap, but, i just got back on the wagon and am doing better. Everyone I know kept commenting and I coudln't see it and then, I looked at my before pic and was like, darn, i did lose a bunch!
    Thank you for posting! You did alot for my day!
  • Janelle412
    Options
    OMG!! I can't believe this is the same person. This is soooo inspirational! I read this post just in time, I was ready to give up...and I only want to lose 30 lbs! I hope you don't mind if I share this with a friend who needs the motivation. Keep it up, you look great!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I know I'm getting into this kind of late but HOLY CRAP, YOU LOOK AMAZING!

After losing 80 pounds, I'm not far below where you started. My first stab at an end goal is 41.6 pounds away. I sometimes think if I haven't changed that much in 80 pounds (and realistically, I know I look totally different, I just don't see it so much when I look in the mirror), 40 more pounds isn't going to make much of a difference either. Then I start feeling complacent with my current size (which is smaller than I've ever been). But after seeing your pictures and the huge change in you with losing 50ish pounds, I'm pretty stoked to continue working my way down. So, thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • ruqia
    Options
    you look fab. x well done.
  • rvrtwngrl
    rvrtwngrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Thanks for the inspiration to keep going on this JOURNEY!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!