what women shouldn't do on the first date...

Options

Replies

• LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Keep messing with your phone(FB/TXT)
    talk about how you date a lot
    Talk about blow men are interchangeable
    Talk about ex's
    Keep messing with your phone
    act nervous
    Try to pay for your own drinks/food

Act nervous? Are you meaning someone who is obviously faking it? Because some girls do have nerve issues :wink:

And trying to pay for my food/drinks? I think it's only good natured to offer. It's the least I could do...what's wrong with that?
    what I meant was arguing and insisting that you pay your own way, I was just writing too fast and didn't let that out right
  • bridgew24
    bridgew24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Change your behaviour at all.

They'll find out what you're really like sooner or later!
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Change your behaviour at all.

They'll find out what you're really like sooner or later!

This.

Just be yourself.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    This looks like it's going to be FUN
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    not put out! hello! i opened doors, payed for dinner and wine, the whole shebang. The least you can do is put out.:wink:

Way to perpetuate rape culture buddy. You're the best. ;)
    geez that escalated quickly! Well then, good thing you are a runner :smokin:
  • Noamsh
    Noamsh Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Keep messing with your phone(FB/TXT)
    talk about how you date a lot
    Talk about how men are interchangeable
    Talk about ex's

It seems that you've been the dating the wrong girls... =P
  • lmd_1979
    lmd_1979 Posts: 130
    Options
    What Women shouldn't do on a first date?

Not turn up.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Propose
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Bring your kids if you haven't told the guy about them first. So rude. My mother used to do this... It was awkward as hell for my sister and I.

Big no no.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :noway:
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    talk about the ex...

ask super personal questions right away...

expect the guy to pay...

I agree

Why be so cheap? If you ask her out and expect her to show up in a hot, not cheap outfit with hot, not cheap shoes, pick up the damn tab.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Talk about an ex.
    Nag about trivial things.
    Pass gas.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Talk about an ex
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    not put out! hello! i opened doors, payed for dinner and wine, the whole shebang. The least you can do is put out.:wink:

Way to perpetuate rape culture buddy. You're the best. ;)
    geez that escalated quickly! Well then, good thing you are a runner :smokin:

This is why I hate feminists
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

I guess I'm alone here when it comes to the females, but I thought this was funny.
    it's 2014. lots of women have jobs now, so i hear. some even drive.

the guy didn't say "go halvsies." he said "expect the guy to pay." so ladies, offer to pay. offer. do you know how awesome that is for us when you even just offer to pay??

but you know, if the girl insists on buying expensive food and drinks or whatever, she should definitely throw down some cash. like a whole "let me get this round" is really really nice.

I always offer to cover my half. I always keep from ordering something crazy expensive as well, since I know the guy is most likely going to refuse to let me pay. I don't want to be the reason he's not going to be able to cover rent this month. I guess it's all about how you were raised.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Don't bring up marriage. It's a first date. You'd be surprised how many women do this.

So, um...wanna get hitched?
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My 19 year olds daughters self set rules and requirements, She is a beautiful college student. 1. he has to have a job and plans for a future or the date never happens 2. he must not drink a lot and never on the first date. 3. He pays for the first date, what he does on the first date shows what kind of man he is. (sorry to the guy that posted about her paying, but if you ask a girl out, show some respect and pay for the first date. 3. if you go to a restaurant ask him what he is going to order, look at the price and order a dish that costs LESS then what he has ordered. Don''t order the most expensive thing on the menu. (most guys right now are on a budget, respect it) 4. don't ever go back to his place on the first date! 5. Don't talk about exes. 6. if he doesn't show respect she doesn't go out with him in the first place or again. (ex. he calls and asks her to go drinking with his friends, she doesn't go.) 7. This one works, and she has proven it in the last month, be straight out and tell him if he wants to talk with her again to call or text her. She makes it clear she will not call or text him and she NEVER acts needy! Not sure how she says it but seems like they love this,. They seem to get it and it gets rid of all the games that are played with texting and calling now. If he doesn't call, he isn't worth it anyway. Shes not waiting for days for a call now. She recently did all this with one guy and he called her about an hour after the date, asked her out for a second date and she has since been dating him. Wow, who would have thunk it! It is possible that good guys are still looking for decent women!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    So glad I never decided to try dating someone from a fitness site. Ya'll b's are nuts.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Talk About the Ex. -shakes head violently- Not attractive