Coffee!?!?!?!

Options
12346»

Replies

• brad2021hk
    Options
    If you NEED to add something to your coffee, you're drinking *kitten* coffee. Try finding a bean that is of higher quality and therefore of better flavour. Coffee is not a naturally bitter drink. It should be smooth.

Black is the only way to drink proper coffee.

Quiet! There is a very limited supply of top-grade coffee in the world. The general public can NOT know about this.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    If you NEED to add something to your coffee, you're drinking *kitten* coffee. Try finding a bean that is of higher quality and therefore of better flavour. Coffee is not a naturally bitter drink. It should be smooth.

Quiet! There is a very limited supply of top-grade coffee in the world. The general public can NOT know about this.

This cracked me up. Sorry, mate. I'll keep it to myself next time.
  • littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Personally, it took me awhile but I eventually acquired a taste for black coffee. Now flavored coffee tastes funny to me. Drink it black everyday and sooner or later you won't want it any other way.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options

:laugh: