lol thought this pic parodied feminism well(Women only pls)

Options

Replies

• ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    damnit now i wanna burger - gahhhh

Dont trivialize this. And as I stated b4, women only please.

You obviously don't like burgers

are you saying OP prefers hot dogs?

Judging by his body building dot com posts, most of the guys there think he prefers the company of men!

stop beating around the bush. what are you trying to say?! :angry:

They feel he prefers to be taken by a man

taken? where??

to funky town.

... and by funky town I mean a private area where he may be anally penetrated.

oh. ok.

why does he only go there once a year?

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." - Bruce Lee

funny-bruce-lee.jpg
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, OP has the most diverse repertoire of topics I've ever seen from a troll.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    "Maybe if I use big, complicated words people will think I'm not only good-looking, but intelligent as well, thus being perceived as the perfect package"

+ "...but i can totally talk down to others who are 'trying too hard' by using big words on teh interwebz."

just ignore this hypocrite. pls. everyone. pls.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    cutest-kitten-gifs-massage.gif
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I'm no fan of the OP's, but some of comments in this thread are over the line. Being gay is not a insult, and it's a little nauseating that so many people seem to think it's a hilarious way to bash the OP.

i didn't know he was. i don't support bashing of any kind except justin bieber, miley cryus, lady gaga. i just don't like them. plus he went after some of us over the JB topic first.if you looked. it over. we have a right to talk about famous people exspecial when they do dump stuff.i could careless about the colour of your skin or what team you play for it doesn't affect me i support egual rights for every one

you forgot nikki minaj. it's okay. she suck too. we won't call you wacist. GET OFF OUR LAWNS!!! All youze kids!

who you calling a kid i'm 37 going to be 38 in july i'm old lol with bad spelling and grammer lol
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, OP has the most diverse repertoire of topics I've ever seen from a troll.

Say what you will about bb.com/misc/brahs, they troll hard and with remarkable commitment to their craft.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    ...how is this thread still here...
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    In...

...for inevitable burger-shaming.

You mean like how the one on the left looks like the smooth delicious sought after buns of my youth, while the one on the right looks like the lumpy, sad, mushy buns of my future that no man will want? And how I should not care?

I think the OP was trying to say something intelligent and we all ruined it with food pictures haha.

If by ruined you mean, made it AWESOME, then yes :)
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Ooooh... count me in for burgers!!!

pulled-pork-cheeseburger-carls-jr-hardees.jpg

Now that's a burger!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I just want to know, after all the thought and effort that the OP put into his thesis, why he isn't defending it against simple questions such as "what are you on about?" and "do you actually believe what you just wrote?"
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Say what you will about bb.com/misc/brahs, they troll hard and with remarkable commitment to their craft.

I can't help it, a small part of me enjoys feeding trolls. I think it's attached somewhere in my brain to the part the loves snakes, spiders, small rodents and of course my sharkies.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Why would you want either burger? They look cheap, cheesy and greasy.
    Why eat them when you can have a tuna roll?
  • nutellabrah
    Options

I'd eat either burger. Both even.

Thing is... as much as the burger on the left gets me craving McDonalds... and wanting a cheeseburger from there. I can taste it now. When I get to unwrapping it, however, I do not expect to see that same burger. I expect the one on the right, because everyone knows that the one on the left is unrealistic. No one would be disappointed to have the burger on the right, if they're craving McDs burgers... because they know what they taste like and that's all that matters.

The pic looks good... but we all know that real burgers don't look like that.

Now we are getting somewhere.

Nobody would ever expect it because its clearly unrealistic. You don't even need to change the ads. We know it won't look like that.

So why should we lie to ourselves?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    stupid is as stupid does to quote forest gump's mom
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Because tuna doesn't taste like a burger. It tastes like fish. :sick:
  • PatheticNoetic
    Options
    So why should we lie to ourselves?

Aren't we all biologically seeking the truth? If that were a true statement... then this burger ad thing wouldn't exist to begin with.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

I told my husband I was craving something cheesy and greasy just the other day. He offered to coat himself in Crisco. Not what I had in mind, but it certainly satisfied my cravings....:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

What? How does tuna roll equate to a burger?
  • PatheticNoetic
    Options

Because tuna doesn't taste like a burger. It tastes like fish. :sick:

tumblr_inline_n02scjS0QI1rof779.gif
This discussion has been closed.