lol thought this pic parodied feminism well(Women only pls)

Options

Replies

• ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Its a bit disturbing to feel out how many people seem to not even acknowledge the idea that feminism is detrimental to society.

Its like the idea that its possible is not even on your radar which is quite appalling at the chaotic irresponsibility of it all.

You're pretty. Maybe you shouldn't type for a while dear.

LOL DAMMIT! You just fell into his trap!!!!!
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Gah! MUST.........NOT...........FEED..................TROLLLLLLLLL!

I recognize the wisdom of this sentiment. Really hard to do when you're avoiding reality though haha.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Its a bit disturbing to feel out how many people seem to not even acknowledge the idea that feminism is detrimental to society.

Its like the idea that its possible is not even on your radar which is quite appalling to consider the chaotic irresponsibility of it all.

yes... yes indeed.

us weak females need you big strong manly men to protect us and save us and kill our spiders. but only if you are ripped and have sexy bodies. Because that is the only way we can know that you are happy and fulfilled.

no really... I DO need someone to kill my spiders.

All funning aside... I like being strong, powerful, self-sufficient.. because then I can pick the man I want to be with for the man he is, and not for what he can provide for me. I am with who I am with because I WANT to be. Not because I HAVE to be.

Maybe that is what scares the OP.

Which is why you are more likely to be divorced, men want to be needed. If you makes us feel insecure we will divorce your *kitten*.

Wow. You make men seem really pathetic.

no... he makes HIMSELF seem really pathetic. lol
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Which is why you are more likely to be divorced, men want to be needed. If you makes us feel insecure we will divorce your *kitten*.

So that would be why you're single. It must be difficult for you to find a woman who is less manly than you.
  • RandaRae16
    RandaRae16 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't see the parody but really want a cheeseburger now...
  • MireyGal76
    Options

So that would be why you're single. It must be difficult for you to find a woman who is less manly than you.

:heart:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Its like the idea that its possible is not even on your radar which is quite appalling to consider the chaotic irresponsibility of it all.

yes... yes indeed.

us weak females need you big strong manly men to protect us and save us and kill our spiders. but only if you are ripped and have sexy bodies. Because that is the only way we can know that you are happy and fulfilled.

All funning aside... I like being strong, powerful, self-sufficient.. because then I can pick the man I want to be with for the man he is, and not for what he can provide for me. I am with who I am with because I WANT to be. Not because I HAVE to be.

I need my husband. I need his companionship, his friendship. I need him to help me raise our children. I need him to grow old with me, to love me, to be loved by me. I need him to comfort me when I'm sad, to help me when I'm injured. And I need him to pleasure me in bed, and honestly I need to pleasure him in bed.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Lol

But we are feeding him sugar-free gummy bears.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I think you're pointing right at the issue without realizing it.

That hamburger is an object. It is one dimensional.

Women are subjects. When you compare the images in the media with images of real women, you're treating them as objects or one-dimensional things. The thing that makes the "real woman" beautiful isn't that she's more aesthetically pleasing, it's that she's not an object. The "real woman" is a subject with a multi-dimesional personality and life. Her looks reflect the life she's lived and her experiences.

The hamburger exists for your pleasure and enjoyment. The woman belongs to herself and her appearance is not for you.

Which brings me back to this ace in the whole I have been waiting to trap you all with since page one ^

You belong to you, you don't belong to me. Since the essence of love is giving yourself to someone, the essence of the romance, you make yourself unlikable, unlovable, due to your insecurity. Giving yourself like that to a man is the only reason for him to sacrifice his life. And if you are too stubborn, proud, empowered to do that, you destroy the potential for love to thrive therefore destroying the family unit.

This comes back full circle to how the burger is self destructive. You just destroyed our marriage with your self centered feminist behavior, therefore making divorce statistics skyrocket in the last decade. AKA detrimental/destructive to society.

Checkmate.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

I acknowledge that you and those of your ilk are detrimental to society. Does that count?

I don't think you understand the machinations of a free nation under capitalism and the motivations implied therein.

Mustache fuzz-bottom swizzle stick apple core. Surely whizbang tremulous incredulity? Wheretofor unbeknownst to those notwithstanding this, they assuredly were heretofore unblemished in their cognizance.
    "You do NOT want to see me get out of this chair! Ergo, open your yapper one more time and I'm gonna architect a world of pain all OVER your candy *kitten*! Ergo! Vis-a-vis! Concordantly!"
  • ShadeyC
    Options

I acknowledge that you and those of your ilk are detrimental to society. Does that count?

I don't think you understand the machinations of a free nation under capitalism and the motivations implied therein.

Mustache fuzz-bottom swizzle stick apple core. Surely whizbang tremulous incredulity? Wheretofor unbeknownst to those notwithstanding this, they assuredly were heretofore unblemished in their cognizance.

Hero :)
  • ShadeyC
    Options

inigo_montoya.gif

YAY! I love this movie!!!!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options

inigo_montoya.gif

YAY! I love this movie!!!!

lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

yes... yes indeed.

Wow. You make men seem really pathetic.

no... he makes HIMSELF seem really pathetic. lol

No doubt, just pointing out that most men probably wouldn't want to be seen as insecure dbs anymore than women want to be seen as ego soothing accessories.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I just want to know, after all the thought and effort that the OP put into his thesis, why he isn't defending it against simple questions such as "what are you on about?" and "do you actually believe what you just wrote?"

His use of the English language reminds me of someone who's trying to serve a turd as a cake and is trying to package it up as much as humanly possible to disguise the fact. Asking him to be concise is asking him expose his brain thoughts as the freshly laid IQ bereft dog eggs they are.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    OP, level with me. You trollin'?
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Women are subjects. When you compare the images in the media with images of real women, you're treating them as objects or one-dimensional things. The thing that makes the "real woman" beautiful isn't that she's more aesthetically pleasing, it's that she's not an object. The "real woman" is a subject with a multi-dimesional personality and life. Her looks reflect the life she's lived and her experiences.

The hamburger exists for your pleasure and enjoyment. The woman belongs to herself and her appearance is not for you.

Which brings me back to this ace in the whole I have been waiting to trap you all with since page one ^

You belong to you, you don't belong to me. Since the essence of love is giving yourself to someone, the essence of the romance, you make yourself unlikable, unlovable, due to your insecurity.

This comes back full circle to how the burger is self destructive. You just destroyed our marriage with your self centered feminist behavior, therefore making divorce statistics skyrocket in the last decade. AKA detrimental/destructive to society.

Checkmate.

checkmate? :laughs:

me thinks you know how to play chess as well as you know how to evaluate women.

eta... and it's "Ace in the hole"
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

You belong to you, you don't belong to me. Since the essence of love is giving yourself to someone, the essence of the romance, you make yourself unlikable, unlovable, due to your insecurity.

Checkmate.

Are you ESL?
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options

This one is going to have to go on the copy/paste board.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

I recognize the wisdom of this sentiment. Really hard to do when you're avoiding reality though haha.

If I honestly thought someone meant what they were saying I would be compelled to address the issue. When someone flips sides faster than a politician, I worry less about the b.s. they spout.
This discussion has been closed.