headdesk.gif
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    oh oh it's magicccc !
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    They also get rid of all the junk and toxins in your body to get your body clean and clear

127.gif

it makes me sad how many people believe this crap.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Herbs are made of chemicals. Everything is a chemical. :ohwell:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Herbs are made of chemicals. Everything is a chemical. :ohwell:

Everything is a chemical. Everything causes cancer. Everything can kill you.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for science.
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    In...

...for science.

QFT
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    wow-so much for community support. Just a bunch of haters. done

:indifferent: Seriously. People disagreeing with you =/= haters, especially when said "haters" are the ones who have probably tried a series of magic pills and diets and are trying to save you the money and disappointment.

Don't worry OP. When this doesn't work and you decide to try yet another money sucking avenue, we'll be here to try to help you understand that it isn't worth it. We are haters like that. *shrugs*
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Clearly, you already know everything so no need for me to give my two cents. Good luck with your magic toxin fighting flower pill! :flowerforyou:
  • kristenbergeron
    Options
    I can not believe some of the words coming out of your mouths (per say) i dont know if i would call it picking on this women or just down right rude...
    like: you don't need my two cents good luck with your flower pill (had to get the last word in huh?) just dont respond to the post!

This poor women was asking if anyone had tried this type of product because for some of us it is HOPE... its a step in the right direction, it more then likely throwing our money out the window but if it brings us hope then gets us to eat better then exercise more. some where down the line we see results and feel better... who am i kidding, we feel amazing to see results and want to see more.
    There are so many things in our lives we put in our body's that are not good for us, not every one can eat clean or wants to.
    So what if she wants to pop these pills! To each is own.
    I personally was in the same boat... i started with Garcinia Cambogia and it really helped me feel fuller. I have no idea if it was really helping me or if it was the placebo effect. I started working out 6 days a week, eating clean, etc. Though my point is that a magic diet pill also gave me hope to get in the right direction why are some of you ATTACKING this women. I understand telling her that pills don't work and not every one attacked her but some of these people my goodness. her lash back latter in posts seemed lashing back at previous comments.

Why cant we all just get along ;-)

I'm so happy you have lost weight, and as you read above i tried it and it didnt work for me but got me in the right direction. i wish you the best of luck my friend try not to let some of these people get under your skin.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Mental issues like making excuses such as taste buds and blood sugar (which you can control through diet unless you have medical issues). And a herbal pill that has an effect on the body is just as much a drug as cocaine. The big deal is once you stop taking the pills then the weight will come back and probably more on top (and I am speaking from experience).

Oh really, you know me that well huh? Maybe you're the one who has mental issues? :wink: (jokes). I am prediabetic - my blood sugar levels are not imaginary thoughts in my head - I can actually control my thoughts - mental motivation is my strongest "weight loss pill" ever! and as for regaining the weight, hey I can do (and have done) that all by myself and that wasn't after i stopped taking said herbal loss pill - but yeah thanks very much for your input. To the OP - do what is right for you which is what we're all doing in here, right? Regardless of the fact that some may disagree, we all have our methods to help achieve our own personal goals.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I can not believe some of the words coming out of your mouths (per say) i dont know if i would call it picking on this women or just down right rude...
    like: you don't need my two cents good luck with your flower pill (had to get the last word in huh?) just dont respond to the post!

This poor women was asking if anyone had tried this type of product because for some of us it is HOPE... its a step in the right direction, it more then likely throwing our money out the window but if it brings us hope then gets us to eat better then exercise more. some where down the line we see results and feel better... who am i kidding, we feel amazing to see results and want to see more.
    There are so many things in our lives we put in our body's that are not good for us, not every one can eat clean or wants to.
    I personally was in the same boat... i started with Garcinia Cambogia and it really helped me feel fuller. I have no idea if it was really helping me or if it was the placebo effect. I started working out 6 days a week, eating clean, etc. Though my point is that a magic diet pill also gave me hope to get in the right direction why are some of you ATTACKING this women. I understand telling her that pills don't work and not every one attacked her but some of these people my goodness. her lash back latter in posts seemed lashing back at previous comments.

I'm so happy you have lost weight, and as you read above i tried it and it didnt work for me but got me in the right direction. i wish you the best of luck my friend try not to let some of these people get under your skin.

So very well said. I wholeheartedly agree. Thank you.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I vehemently disagree that false hope is "a step in the right direction". In fact, I firmly believe it is a step in the *wrong* direction. The sooner people understand what actually does and does not lead to sustainable weight loss, the sooner people will be able to implement a program that starts making real progress towards their goals. Making meaningful progress takes time. Time wasted on ineffective gimmicks is time not being spent on making this progress.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options

I vehemently disagree that false hope is "a step in the right direction". In fact, I firmly believe it is a step in the *wrong* direction. The sooner people understand what actually does and does not lead to sustainable weight loss, the sooner people will be able to implement a program that starts making real progress towards their goals. Making meaningful progress takes time. Time wasted on ineffective gimmicks is time not being spent on making this progress.

Exactly this.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    They also get rid of all the junk and toxins in your body to get your body clean and clear

127.gif

it makes me sad how many people believe this crap.

I would follow that Doctor anywhere....

*sigh*
  • mrsfyredude
    mrsfyredude Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    headdesk.gif
    LOVE THIS GIF!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-350-UVA URSI.aspx?activeIngredientId=350&activeIngredientName=UVA+URSI

Here is a link to information regarding Uva Ursi, which can be potentially dangerous using at high amounts and for a long period of time (including during pregnancy and breast-feeding!). Yes this is a "herbal" medication - but they still have side effects! This is just 1 out of how many different "herbs" you are taking.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    What is amusing is that no one was initially rude to the OP until she got defensive and was rude herself.

Sorry people, but when you promote blatantly idiotic products and potentially lead others astray, this community will NOT support you in any way, shape, or form.

And to those thinking that it could have been done in a kinder way: No, it really could not have. The responses started off fine and it was the OP who turned this one into a dung pile.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    did anyone write NO yet?

feeling too crappy to look.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

*twitch*