need some help from pervy looks!

Options
girlinteepee
girlinteepee Posts: 33 Member
I've lost some weight and noticed a few glances from the opposite sex but cannot help but still feel self concious! i cannot stand these looks as i wear baggy clothes and still get these looks. is there a mantra you use or some self help book ..?

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Act stuck up.
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    This is what I don't understand about women. You exercise and train to look sexy, drss sexy, show cleavage and then complain about getting "PERVY LOOKS" I disunderstand the whole concept of wanting to look, dress and feel sexy only to have guys NOT look at you. Help me understand!

Am I wrong for not understanding or am I misunderstanding what kind of help the OP is asking for?
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Am I wrong for not understanding or am I misunderstanding what kind of help the OP is asking for?
    i cannot stand these looks as i wear baggy clothes and still get these looks. is there a mantra you use or some self help book ..?

Apparently.
  • girlinteepee
    girlinteepee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im sorry, i lost weight so i can feel good about myself, im not the kind that likes to dress up and show cleavage and whatnot, i guess i just need a tougher skin, its just the looks tat make ur skin crawl like someone undressing you, idk,
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Im sorry, i lost weight so i can feel good about myself, im not the kind that likes to dress up and show cleavage and whatnot, i guess i just need a tougher skin, its just the looks tat make ur skin crawl like someone undressing you, idk,
    Could always make the nastiest sounds, if you're into grossing people out :tongue:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You're just going to have to gain all the weight back. Maybe a little extra for good measure. There is no other way.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    So now guys aren't even allowed to LOOK at women??? Good grief. We look at attractive women just like you look at attractive men. That's not going to change no matter WHAT you do. Nor should it. Just ignore it if it bothers you and say "thank you" if it doesn't.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Its a part of being a human.
    Other humans are going to look at you.
    And sometimes in 'that way'.

Get over it.
  • HDHogger
    Options

i cannot stand these looks as i wear baggy clothes and still get these looks. is there a mantra you use or some self help book ..?

Apparently.

I totally disagree with you. Why lose the weight in the first place if you plan on wearing baggy clothing the rest of your life?
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Apparently.

I totally disagree with you. Why lose the weight in the first place if you plan on wearing baggy clothing the rest of your life?
    Because you can't tell others what they can/cannot wear, that's why.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the question.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Its a part of being a human.
    Other humans are going to look at you.
    And sometimes in 'that way'.

Get over it.
    This^
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

Pretty much this.

As my body has gotten better, my clothes have gotten tighter, and my *kitten* wiggles more than ever. If I DON'T get a least one pervy look each time I'm out it's classified as a FAIL.

You're hot, guys want to check you out. Maybe even some girls. Enjoy it!
  • HDHogger
    Options

Apparently.

Because you can't tell others what they can/cannot wear, that's why.

Oh, I see now. For some reason if I thought the total opposite you would argue in the other direction. I get under your skin for some reason I could care less about!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Apparently.

So everyone that loses weight has to dress in tight clothing?

Seems legit
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are staring because you are swimming in your outfit and they can't believe an attractive girl can dress so poorly? If you look sharp, you'll feel sharp, and maybe gain a little confidence, which it sounds like you could use. Not every appreciative glance is pervy. Believe me i know between being pervy and appreciative.

Good luck on your journey:flowerforyou:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Apparently.

Seems legit

Not everyone has to. But YOU Mia? YOU do have to. Often. And post pics. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Apparently.

Seems legit

Right?
    I'll make sure to let my grandmother know this.
    The tighter, the better. Doubt she can rock the stripper heels, though :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • GeeWillickers
    GeeWillickers Posts: 85 Member
    Options

First, congratulations on losing the weight. I don't think you need thicker skin but, need to accept yourself more. People look at both sexes. I'm sure you've taken a glance or to at whomever appeals to you even if you weren't aware. What constitutes a pervy look? I don't know how someone can tell or read other people's mind.

Last year I had a woman come up to me at the supermarket and say "I know why you dress like a slob" (Had worked out, then long hike and wanted a steak). We had some witty banter. At one point I said not all of us get dolled up for a hot date with Michelina. Basically it ended with her pointing out there was enough for two people and me saying you'd think then walking away. People have no tact or class these days.

To the guys/people getting all wound up and personalizing the post just chill. She never said or wrote what you claim to have seen. Also, the women who complain like that are unhappy and run in the other direction, most other women are annoyed by that crap to.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

Pretty much this.

As my body has gotten better, my clothes have gotten tighter, and my *kitten* wiggles more than ever. If I DON'T get a least one pervy look each time I'm out it's classified as a FAIL.

You're hot, guys want to check you out. Maybe even some girls. Enjoy it!

Ohai! (pervy look) Love your outfit. Keep up the good work!