Gif of me balancing a barbell while squatting no hands!

Options

Replies

• sarahc142
    Options
    Jeez why is everyone so angry at this guy for posting his trick? I thought it was pretty cool, if you didn't then why waste even more time typing out and fighting about how you wasted time watching it. Doesn't make sense to me!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Jeez why is everyone so angry at this guy for posting his trick? I thought it was pretty cool, if you didn't then why waste even more time typing out and fighting about how you wasted time watching it. Doesn't make sense to me!

new.gif
  • sarahc142
    Options

new.gif

Not really I just don't understand the point of internet drama, this isn't Neopets or Nick.com people if you don't like something then ignore it, it's not hard
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Well, just send him a FR and be done. Have a great day. :drinker:
  • sarahc142
    Options
    Well, just send him a FR and be done. Have a great day. :drinker:

Why would I send him a friend request
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Not really I just don't understand the point of internet drama, this isn't Neopets or Nick.com people if you don't like something then ignore it, it's not hard

What are Neopets and Nick.com? I can't check for myself right now because of my work's filters.
  • sarahc142
    Options

What are Neopets and Nick.com? I can't check for myself right now because of my work's filters.

Lol it's websites for little kids, Neopets is where you take care of a fake pet and travel around their mini world, they have message boards and it's always just a bunch of 12 year olds arguing with eachother

Nick.com is the website for the kid's channel Nickelodeon
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

because threads like these are very entertaining. And they're not angry with him, they're laughing at him. I mean at the circus you have to pay to see the clowns, but this site is free :drinker:
  • sarahc142
    Options

because threads like these are very entertaining. And they're not angry with him, they're laughing at him. I mean at the circus you have to pay to see the clowns, but this site is free :drinker:

Idk I just think this kind of stuff is really immature especially coming from a bunch of mostly adults.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

Idk I just think this kind of stuff is really immature especially coming from a bunch of mostly adults.

it is immature... pretty much the entire "chit chat fun and games" section is immature but who says everyone has to be mature all the time?

Einstein-creativity.jpg

albert-einstein-about-his-quotes.jpg
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

You'll understand when you're older.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I just realized I don't have the right workout clothes....off to motel 6.

Pass the popcorn.
    :laugh:
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The internet is full of haters....
    Could he have gotten injured? Yes. But did he? No.
    I thought it was neat.
    For real.
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    All of the people who thought it was neat: why? What was neat about it? The stupid dressing gown? The pointless rest the bar on the shoulders/back, when it is a squat exercise. The ridiculous spin at the end? The fact that it was filmed at all? The fact that the OP chose to upload it here like a complete attention "you know what"?

No, I'm not a hater. It was just rubish, ridiculous, pointless and not even entertaining.
  • Ctrum69
    Ctrum69 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    All of the people who thought it was neat: why? What was neat about it? The stupid dressing gown? The pointless rest the bar on the shoulders/back, when it is a squat exercise. The ridiculous spin at the end? The fact that it was filmed at all? The fact that the OP chose to upload it here like a complete attention "you know what"?

No, I'm not a hater. It was just rubish, ridiculous, pointless and not even entertaining.

I dunno.. this thread has been beyond entertaining.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Yet you're doing exactly the same thing.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    "Why waste time complaining? Now, allow me to complain about people complaining."
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    People are so friendly on this site lol.

Volunteer for the enchanted forest?

Sounds perfect.

Lol I don't think she's ready for the enchanted forest lmao

Doesn't realize what she's getting herself into...

You have never spoken truer words, NB.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Yes wise one, please tell us how to act mature and adulty.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Yes wise one, please tell us how to act mature and adulty.
    Heh! No thanks! Paying the mortgage and bills and doing the taxes and keeping a household running and raising two kids and running a business is enough adultiness for me. I come to this place because I don't have to do adulty things here.