Gif of me balancing a barbell while squatting no hands!

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Heh! No thanks! Paying the mortgage and bills and doing the taxes and keeping a household running and raising two kids and running a business is enough adultiness for me. I come to this place because I don't have to do adulty things here.

I do some adulty things here . . .
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Jeez why is everyone so angry at this guy for posting his trick?

i am not angry at this guy for posting this trick. i am angry at this guy for abusing the name of compassion in one of his previous pseudo-intellectual, megalomaniacal, attention-whoring posts. thus i have made it my personal mission to roast him.

as a rule, i don't get personally riled up about stupid *kitten*--and i certainly don't make a habit of getting riled up over stupid *kitten* on teh interwebz. but compassion is the most important thing to me. lack of compassion makes me sad. taking the name of compassion in vain makes me angry. very, very angry.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You need to be multitasking, that would be impressive. Bicep curls, drink a protein shake.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Heh! No thanks! Paying the mortgage and bills and doing the taxes and keeping a household running and raising two kids and running a business is enough adultiness for me. I come to this place because I don't have to do adulty things here.

I do some adulty things here . . .

Tell me more....
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Tell me more....

+1
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    There's a bunch of haters on this thread! lol!
    This board is... Chit-chat, Fun, and games...

this post is a lot better than the one's where they want to rate each other... at least he's doing something I can't...

Shoot! Cut the man some slack... he named the post accurately. You watched it because you clicked on it...

Geesh! SMH!! :huh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

this post is a lot better than the one's where they want to rate each other... at least he's doing something I can't...

Shoot! Cut the man some slack... he named the post accurately. You watched it because you clicked on it...

Do you like men who hate feminism and routinely talking about women as if they are one dimensional objects?

Yes?

Then you are ready for the enchanted forest.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Jeez why is everyone so angry at this guy for posting his trick? I thought it was pretty cool, if you didn't then why waste even more time typing out and fighting about how you wasted time watching it. Doesn't make sense to me!

because threads like these are very entertaining. And they're not angry with him, they're laughing at him. I mean at the circus you have to pay to see the clowns, but this site is free :drinker:

Idk I just think this kind of stuff is really immature especially coming from a bunch of mostly adults.

Yes wise one, please tell us how to act mature and adulty.

I only have one kid, two businesses -- I own my house without a mortgage because I built it. My taxes at at the accountant's because I know my limits.

I suck at adulting.
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Thanks for keeping this thread alive!

Shark-Selfie.jpg
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I am rather unimpressed.

Also rather unimpressed at the claims of being able to PC 165 and OHP 140. Particularly since you should be able to PC far more than you can press, just like you should be able to dead far more than you can squat... linear progression & good training regimen all-told, you should be PC-ing around 200 with a 140 press.

As a less polite person may put it, "proofs or gtfo".
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Jeez why is everyone so angry at this guy for posting his trick? I thought it was pretty cool, if you didn't then why waste even more time typing out and fighting about how you wasted time watching it. Doesn't make sense to me!

because threads like these are very entertaining. And they're not angry with him, they're laughing at him. I mean at the circus you have to pay to see the clowns, but this site is free :drinker:

Idk I just think this kind of stuff is really immature especially coming from a bunch of mostly adults.

Yes wise one, please tell us how to act mature and adulty.

I only have one kid, two businesses -- I own my house without a mortgage because I built it. My taxes at at the accountant's because I know my limits.

I suck at adulting.
    True, that's pretty much newbie territory.:bigsmile:
  • Onderwoman
    Options
    Stuart?? Stuart is that you?!?!

look-what-i-can-do-o.gif

tumblr_m94zvhAa1J1qa4iewo1_500.gif

HAHAHAHAH!!! Now I have Stuart's voice in my head. "watch what I can do! hehehehe!"

hahahaha great gifs

Who is angry? I miss Stuart, glad we found him again, I think that's pretty cool too. I didn't waste any time reading this, especially looking at Stuart gifs, maybe watch them again and you won't be angry too! :):flowerforyou:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    On your way to Snap City. Congrats!

1AxdwWp.gif
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options

1AxdwWp.gif

I've been having the sh*ttist morning so far but this made me laugh.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

1AxdwWp.gif

I've been having the sh*ttist morning so far but this made me laugh.

b406b5e22f12b36d706a72c05dbf53bab8b8f5b47867331226bb72cd1843370c.jpg
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for keeping this thread alive!

Shark-Selfie.jpg
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I thought it was cool
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    high_horse.jpg
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Do you never laugh or joke around in real life? Or is it that you think everyone should be serious 100% of the time on the internet only and reserve joking for the non-internet?

There's no fighting on this thread. It's joking around. Yes people are making fun of the OP, but he asked for it by a) threads on bb dot com about enchanted forests and b) threads on MFP where he acted like a total douche c) being a 150lb male boasting about squatting 135lb with no hands while wearing a bathrobe. Also, he very clearly enjoys the attention on threads like these, whether positive or negative, or he wouldn't post gifs of himself squatting with no hands while wearing a bathrobe. I mean who does that FFS??? He's an expert troll, because people even get involved in his threads when they know he's trolling.

Seriously, lighten up. I don't believe you never have a joke in real life.... nothing wrong with having a joke on the internet either. It is the fun and games section after all....