Gif of me balancing a barbell while squatting no hands!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    u mad?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Yeah, she mad
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Not really I just don't understand the point of internet drama, this isn't Neopets or Nick.com people if you don't like something then ignore it, it's not hard

What are Neopets and Nick.com? I can't check for myself right now because of my work's filters.

Lol it's websites for little kids, Neopets is where you take care of a fake pet and travel around their mini world, they have message boards and it's always just a bunch of 12 year olds arguing with eachother

Nick.com is the website for the kid's channel Nickelodeon

Do they have an enchanted forest? With the OP you get the enchanted forest.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Jeez why is everyone so angry at this guy for posting his trick?

i am not angry at this guy for posting this trick. i am angry at this guy for abusing the name of compassion in one of his previous pseudo-intellectual, megalomaniacal, attention-whoring posts. thus i have made it my personal mission to roast him.

as a rule, i don't get personally riled up about stupid *kitten*--and i certainly don't make a habit of getting riled up over stupid *kitten* on teh interwebz. but compassion is the most important thing to me. lack of compassion makes me sad. taking the name of compassion in vain makes me angry. very, very angry.

Wut? I think you just made the OP's day, if not year.
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You're the MAN:smokin:
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Stealing Kane Sumabat's swag like ****
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I can't see that being good for your neck/shoulders looking at the angle- but it is mildly impressive.

I do front squats with no hands for that very reason- but the position is very similar to front squats using my hands.

That just looks like my shoulders would be screaming- regardless it's work.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    That's one of the dumber things I've ever seen. At first I thought, "he's just trolling" but nah, I'm betting you're actually proud of yourself.

Do you realize the strength and balance it takes to do that? I can squat over 300lbs.

i can see that it would require a lot of balance, but where does the strength part come in? honest question
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

But, but, but...he isn't doing it in a very pristine white bathrobe so no comparison.

Also he's fat so I would hope he could do more weight. Pound for pound tho I'm pretty strong. Squat more than double my weight ATG.

How much do you weigh?

ETA: just saw your ticker...150lb?

You could deadlift just about 2 of him Sara. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

does she deadlift dumbbells?

bazinga.gif

43589-kelso-burn-bpsK.gif