Gif of me balancing a barbell while squatting no hands!

Options

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Clearly the important part is 1 take where I drop down and I come up is all one take. The rest is implied. The unracking and racking is there all from the same take.

You know, slight of hand tricks also rely on things being implied. Just saying.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Why are we supposed to be impressed if that is a light weight for you?

Because its light enough that its safe and not dangerous or foolish to do. But at the same time the implied strength needed to do this correctly and safely is quite impressive for how much I weigh at 153 right now.

I mean look at the smoothness. The amount of time spent comfortably in the pocket.

When I raised up it was like I was standing up from a chair effortlessly about to take a walk in the park.

And if you look at the other guy who was doing heavier weight, he actually didn't rack and unrack with no hands, I did it all with no hands. Practically almost my body weight, paused ATG squat. Notice also the fat guy didn't pause, he droped down only for a moment and came up fast and wasn't fully in control like a ninja like how I was.

he unracked and racked 300 pounds. Don't say "he's fat" again, the amount of weight you can lift is not a proportionate ratio to how heavy you are.

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

The point is he used his hands the whole time from setup to rerack. He only went no hands for like a second.

No, the point is it was 300kg not 300lb

Strong understanding of bodyweight to lift ratio.

I guess you just don't get what Im trying to point out.

The guy was built like Bowser from Super Mario Bros, Id expect him to do 600lbs. Heck my 1RM OLY max is nearing 400lbs.

300kg is 660 pounds.....

jesus christ dude

Not really, its actually 661lbs.

If you're gonna correct my general estimation with a specific figure, at least have the correct specific figure.

661.4lbs.

But again, you guys are missing the point. Which is that its relative to how some people have a more mechanical advantage while others are pure muscle and strength conditioning (me).

I think it's because he's much stronger than you are, but whatever you want to think.

I guess Bruce Lee wasn't impressive neither because he only weighed 130lbs.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Because its light enough that its safe and not dangerous or foolish to do. But at the same time the implied strength needed to do this correctly and safely is quite impressive for how much I weigh at 153 right now.

I mean look at the smoothness. The amount of time spent comfortably in the pocket.

When I raised up it was like I was standing up from a chair effortlessly about to take a walk in the park.

And if you look at the other guy who was doing heavier weight, he actually didn't rack and unrack with no hands, I did it all with no hands. Practically almost my body weight, paused ATG squat. Notice also the fat guy didn't pause, he droped down only for a moment and came up fast and wasn't fully in control like a ninja like how I was.

he unracked and racked 300 pounds. Don't say "he's fat" again, the amount of weight you can lift is not a proportionate ratio to how heavy you are.

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

The point is he used his hands the whole time from setup to rerack. He only went no hands for like a second.

The guy was built like Bowser from Super Mario Bros, Id expect him to do 600lbs. Heck my 1RM OLY max is nearing 400lbs.

Oh Em Gee

You made a big deal about 135lb then dismissed the other guy because he was 'fat'. Do the frigging math.

Also, if he can squat over 300kg with no hands - he can squat way more than that with hands (which your alleged 400lb would be).

Also 300kg > 300lb...that was the point.

Also...lets see this squat that turned from over 300lb to nearly 400lb

Also...ever heard of a wilks score?
  • nutellabrah
    Options

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

Oh Em Gee

You made a big deal about 135lb then dismissed the other guy because he was 'fat'. Do the frigging math.

Also, if he can squat over 300lb with no hands - he can squat way more than that with hands (which your alleged 400lb would be).

No whats wilks score?

whats my score?

Also Zack, I could do the 135lbs like 20 reps easily. 225 like 10.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

300kg is 660 pounds.....

jesus christ dude

If you're gonna correct my general estimation with a specific figure, at least have the correct specific figure.

661.4lbs.

But again, you guys are missing the point. Which is that its relative to how some people have a more mechanical advantage while others are pure muscle and strength conditioning (me).

Ummmm...no. 300kg x 2.2 = 660lb's. :wink: I thought you knew everything?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

Oh Em Gee

Also, if he can squat over 300kg with no hands - he can squat way more than that with hands (which your alleged 400lb would be).

No whats wilks score?

whats my score?

What do you actually squat?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

Oh Em Gee

Also, if he can squat over 300lb with no hands - he can squat way more than that with hands (which your alleged 400lb would be).

No whats wilks score?

whats my score?

With or without hands?
  • nutellabrah
    Options

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

300kg is 660 pounds.....

jesus christ dude

661.4lbs.

Looooool

You are incorrect.

Its not 2.2.

Its 2.20462.

I do know everything.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

Oh Em Gee

No whats wilks score?

whats my score?

With or without hands?

With at 385
  • NRSPAM
    Options

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

300kg is 660 pounds.....

jesus christ dude

661.4lbs.

Looooool

You are incorrect.

Its not 2.2.

Its 2.20462.

I do know everything.

Wow, you really are full of yourself, aren't you? :wink: Sorry, that wasn't precise enough for you. I guess it's good enough for the medical field, but not for your weight lifting comparison, huh.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Google automatic calculation knows everything, you mean.

No, this went down on Siri.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Wow, you really are full of yourself, aren't you? :wink: Sorry, that wasn't precise enough for you. I guess it's good enough for the medical field, but not for your weight lifting comparison, huh.

The medical field is a joke.

But thats another thread.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Meh, seen better...

tC0BGHk.gif
  • NRSPAM
    Options

The medical field is a joke.

But thats another thread.

The medical field will keep that in mind when you need us. Perhaps maybe when you break your neck trying to show off on MFP again. :wink:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I guess Bruce Lee wasn't impressive neither because he only weighed 130lbs.

I don't really know much about Bruce Lee

you also missed my edit on my other post: "And if we're comparing weight to lift straight up, he's squatting 4.88(repeating) times what you are, and I'm sure he doesn't weigh 753 pounds"

He is squatting 687.5lb x 9 here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nI-RMQps4M
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

It was 300kg not 300lbs.

300kg is 660 pounds.....

jesus christ dude

661.4lbs.

Looooool

You are incorrect.

Its not 2.2.

Its 2.20462.

I do know everything.

You didn't know what a wilks score was.