Gif of me balancing a barbell while squatting no hands!

Options

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Yeah right! I could easily easiiily catch the bar bell if it were to tip.

Don't you realize that weight is like a feather to me? It feels like a broomstick is on my back.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    natural selection at work

only if he doesn't breed first

Can tube socks get pregnant?

only in the enchanted forest!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    DYELB?

doyouevenlift_zpse0ce0501.gif

I'm impressed that someone not only taught that kid good form (and maybe some common sense) but that the kid is applying what he has learned.
    Options
    That's one of the dumber things I've ever seen. At first I thought, "he's just trolling" but nah, I'm betting you're actually proud of yourself.

Do you realize the strength and balance it takes to do that? I can squat over 300lbs.

So? I can squat 275. What's your point?

My point is that it's still a stupid thing to do. I'm not surprised that you don't understand that though, brah.

How is it a stupid thing to do?

Enlighten me.

Because if you lose your balance, you can get seriously injured. Do you really not understand that????

No I don't understand. Please break it down for me. Im curious what the potential danger would have been...

Ok, junior. You keep doing stupid stuff and trying to impress us all. But no, I'm not wasting any more time trying to explain anything to a guy who is being intentionally dense and thinks it makes him cool.

Um, because it wasn't dangerous to me. Thats why Im curious as to what your explanation is? :)

I dunno....one time I dropped a piece of ice on my toe, and it cut it and bruised it. Imagine if that barbell would have fell on your big toe. It probably would have reallllllllllly hurt.

Don't you realize that weight is like a feather to me? It feels like a broomstick is on my back.

well if it's so light and "like a feather" then why are we supposed to be impressed? I mean, if it was challenging to you then maybe... but it's like a broomstick on your back.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

*Swoons*

*bats eyes*

You're soooo strong and totally a-may-zing.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    9GpqhvJ.gif
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Confused-GIF-1-.gif
  • LeGaCyGiAnT124
    LeGaCyGiAnT124 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

I was saying the same thing in my head hahahaha
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

So what are you saying? That the OP would be an evolutionary success in the enchanted forest? It's not going to stay enchanted for very long then...........
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Theres a YouTube video of a dude doing this at like 400lbs.
    So im not impressed.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! Is this the thread where I can show off all the amazing things that I can do on VIDEO, too????

BRB. Getting my stash of videos out of my archives!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    That's one of the dumber things I've ever seen. At first I thought, "he's just trolling" but nah, I'm betting you're actually proud of yourself.

Do you realize the strength and balance it takes to do that? I can squat over 300lbs.

Do it with 300 lbs next time then, instead of 1/3 that.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

So what are you saying? That the OP would be an evolutionary success in the enchanted forest? It's not going to stay enchanted for very long then...........

No, no, the enchanted forest has some creepy rape-y-ness stuff happening. At least that's how I took some of the stuff OP has said.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I would of been impressed if you did this with your. pen!s.

As is, pretty sure most 13yr boys could do this, but they are smart enough not to try.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Be more impressed if you could do this:
    stability-ball-barbell-squat_zps36a75b62.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    Options

No, no, the enchanted forest has some creepy rape-y-ness stuff happening. At least that's how I took some of the stuff OP has said.

yes, rape-y-ness is what happens there according to OP. He can just stay in the enchanted forest and breed with tube socks.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    33kc4qx.gif
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'd be more interested in a trick where you cease to be a narcissistic ephebophile with the personality of a log.
  • Ctrum69
    Ctrum69 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    TL:DR, in for "This is why we have emergency rooms".