Gif of me balancing a barbell while squatting no hands!

Options

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    natural selection at work

only if he doesn't breed first
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Why do people get so mad on the internet?
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Andy%2B****.jpg
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    But why?
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Can tube socks get pregnant?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

As long as women require conversation first we should be good
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    Why do people get so mad on the internet?

I know, right?!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I thought brahs didn't squat below parallel.
    You get some points for that.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

As long as women require conversation first we should be good

word
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I found the noncey karate chop/move at the end to be particularly impressive. Keep up the good work!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I think it is a tiny bit funny. With those kinds of talents, you should definitely run away and join the circus!
  • flannery2012
    flannery2012 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    w45jXg1.gif

:laugh:
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    That's one of the dumber things I've ever seen. At first I thought, "he's just trolling" but nah, I'm betting you're actually proud of yourself.

Do you realize the strength and balance it takes to do that? I can squat over 300lbs.

Wow, is that a lot?

300lbs is my squat goal.

... and I'm only 35lbs off.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    OK..my daughter stood on top of her walker today instead of using it for its normal purposes and felt proud of herself for that moment, before she landed on the carpet and then :sad:
    But i am sure she will do it again though! She is 19 months old, and you are?
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    That's one of the dumber things I've ever seen. At first I thought, "he's just trolling" but nah, I'm betting you're actually proud of yourself.

Do you realize the strength and balance it takes to do that? I can squat over 300lbs.

So? I can squat 275. What's your point?

My point is that it's still a stupid thing to do. I'm not surprised that you don't understand that though, brah.

How is it a stupid thing to do?

Enlighten me.

Because if you lose your balance, you can get seriously injured. Do you really not understand that????

No I don't understand. Please break it down for me. Im curious what the potential danger would have been...

Ok, junior. You keep doing stupid stuff and trying to impress us all. But no, I'm not wasting any more time trying to explain anything to a guy who is being intentionally dense and thinks it makes him cool.

Um, because it wasn't dangerous to me. Thats why Im curious as to what your explanation is? :)

I dunno....one time I dropped a piece of ice on my toe, and it cut it and bruised it. Imagine if that barbell would have fell on your big toe. It probably would have reallllllllllly hurt.

Yeah right! I could easily easiiily catch the bar bell if it were to tip.

Don't you realize that weight is like a feather to me? It feels like a broomstick is on my back.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Caesars Palace just called...they want that robe back.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    we cant see that youre balancing on a barbell...can you recrop the gif to include that?

also, here's your next challenge (but moar weight plz)

uLWrijU.gif

I agree. If you are going to claim something, make so we know it is you. Do it again and show your face and a sign with today's date. Also 135 lbs? C'mon. 300 or GTFO.

Also, is the gif moving fast at the end or do you have white stuff all over your face? Is that a Phantom mask or leftovers from last night's date or what?
  • db1178
    db1178 Posts: 25
    Options
    Haters are gonna hate......brah!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    we cant see that youre balancing on a barbell...can you recrop the gif to include that?

also, here's your next challenge (but moar weight plz)

uLWrijU.gif

I agree. If you are going to claim something, make so we know it is you. Do it again and show your face and a sign with today's date. Also 135 lbs? C'mon. 300 or GTFO.

Also, is the gif moving fast at the end or do you have white stuff all over your face? Is that a Phantom mask or leftovers from last night's date or what?

Also, due to the robe, we can't tell if he hits depth.