Gif of me balancing a barbell while squatting no hands!

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

But, but, but...he isn't doing it in a very pristine white bathrobe so no comparison.

Also he's fat so I would hope he could do more weight. Pound for pound tho I'm pretty strong. Squat more than double my weight ATG.

How much do you weigh?

ETA: just saw your ticker...150lb?

You could deadlift just about 2 of him Sara. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

does she deadlift dumbbells?

bazinga.gif
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    That's one of the dumber things I've ever seen. At first I thought, "he's just trolling" but nah, I'm betting you're actually proud of yourself.

Do you realize the strength and balance it takes to do that? I can squat over 300lbs.

So? I can squat 275. What's your point?

My point is that it's still a stupid thing to do. I'm not surprised that you don't understand that though, brah.

How is it a stupid thing to do?

Enlighten me.

Because if you lose your balance, you can get seriously injured. Do you really not understand that????

No I don't understand. Please break it down for me. Im curious what the potential danger would have been...

Ok, junior. You keep doing stupid stuff and trying to impress us all. But no, I'm not wasting any more time trying to explain anything to a guy who is being intentionally dense and thinks it makes him cool.

Um, because it wasn't dangerous to me. Thats why Im curious as to what your explanation is? :)

I dunno....one time I dropped a piece of ice on my toe, and it cut it and bruised it. Imagine if that barbell would have fell on your big toe. It probably would have reallllllllllly hurt.

Yeah right! I could easily easiiily catch the bar bell if it were to tip.

Don't you realize that weight is like a feather to me? It feels like a broomstick is on my back.

wait....a few pages back you said this takes amazing strength and balance. So are the 16 year old girls impressed that you can squat a feather or a broomstick?
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Give the guy a break LOL I thought it was pretty impressive
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

But, but, but...he isn't doing it in a very pristine white bathrobe so no comparison.

Also he's fat so I would hope he could do more weight. Pound for pound tho I'm pretty strong. Squat more than double my weight ATG.

lol...the dude is squatting 300kg with no hands.

135lb to your 150lb weight is 90% of body weight. I highly doubt that guy is more than 300lb, let alone 594lbs.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    People came to watch the guy squat 600 lbs.

OP is squatting in a bathrobe alone.

Just saying.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    That's one of the dumber things I've ever seen. At first I thought, "he's just trolling" but nah, I'm betting you're actually proud of yourself.

Do you realize the strength and balance it takes to do that? I can squat over 300lbs.

So? I can squat 275. What's your point?

My point is that it's still a stupid thing to do. I'm not surprised that you don't understand that though, brah.

How is it a stupid thing to do?

Enlighten me.

Because if you lose your balance, you can get seriously injured. Do you really not understand that????

No I don't understand. Please break it down for me. Im curious what the potential danger would have been...

Ok, junior. You keep doing stupid stuff and trying to impress us all. But no, I'm not wasting any more time trying to explain anything to a guy who is being intentionally dense and thinks it makes him cool.

Um, because it wasn't dangerous to me. Thats why Im curious as to what your explanation is? :)

I dunno....one time I dropped a piece of ice on my toe, and it cut it and bruised it. Imagine if that barbell would have fell on your big toe. It probably would have reallllllllllly hurt.

Yeah right! I could easily easiiily catch the bar bell if it were to tip.

Don't you realize that weight is like a feather to me? It feels like a broomstick is on my back.

well if it's so light and "like a feather" then why are we supposed to be impressed? I mean, if it was challenging to you then maybe... but it's like a broomstick on your back.

I thought the 180 was the impressive part; the fact he wants a broomstick up his backside....another story entirely.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

You could deadlift just about 2 of him Sara. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More actually. :tongue:

*smh* Yeah, you are right. Hahaha
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

When i first read your post I said... this is probably one of the dumbest posters I've ever seen... At first I thought.. "he's just trolling" but nah, I bet you're actually proud of yourpost.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    this has turned into awesome sauce.....I still think some one should be naked!:bigsmile: :wink:
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

1. It doesn't take any extra strength to do a squat without using your hands for obvious reasons.
    2. No, you can't.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I could have had a V8....
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Check this out! Pretty cool trick huh?? :)

tryyyyy.gif

giphy.gif
  • MichaelVRenner
    MichaelVRenner Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    BeforeJustinBurdusPicSmall.jpg

nice barbie ;)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Check this out! Pretty cool trick huh?? :)

tryyyyy.gif

giphy.gif

:laugh:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    this has turned into awesome sauce.....I still think some one should be naked!:bigsmile: :wink:

If you're talking about OP just head to the nearest enchanted forest. He creeps there.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Man you people on MFP can be real douches some times.....I thought it was pretty cool, just something to lighten the mood......Maybe in workout clothes next time, lol :flowerforyou:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I expecting your dwelling to be more ... enchanted.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Man you people on MFP can be real douches some times.....I thought it was pretty cool, just something to lighten the mood......Maybe in workout clothes next time, lol :flowerforyou:

I think perhaps you are missing OP's history on this site, and on BB.com. Catch up on that, and attitudes may become clearer.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

When i first read your post I said... this is probably one of the dumbest posters I've ever seen... At first I thought.. "he's just trolling" but nah, I bet you're actually proud of yourpost.

Awwww...one brah sticking up for another. That's adorable.
  • Ctrum69
    Ctrum69 Posts: 308 Member
    Options

Awwww...one brah sticking up for another. That's adorable.

Wow.. you completely misread that.