A Calorie is NOT just a Calorie

Options
1454647484951»

Replies

• fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Last roll was my rampage. Point proven. Done.

Thanks Piglet. You did try to tell me I was wrong in a nicer way than everyone else tried to tell me I was wrong.

Of course, since I'm not wrong...

All I said was "c=c isn't the end of the story". That's all. And everyone agrees.

Thanks everyone! Nice to know you. I'll be here all week. Can't chase me off that easy. You'll come to love me in the end.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Thanks Piglet. You did try to tell me I was wrong in a nicer way than everyone else tried to tell me I was wrong.

All I said was "c=c isn't the end of the story". That's all. And everyone agrees.

Thanks everyone! Nice to know you. I'll be here all week. Can't chase me off that easy. You'll come to love me in the end.

Not me.
    Ignore set.
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Not me.
    Ignore set.

I feel like I've arrived. Got a Jefferson's GIF? Well I'm movin' on up!
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    rrr1wy.gif

tumblr_mjfc6fRoEG1qf9mevo1_500_zpsd0a91d82.gif
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Yea, it's enough. Closed because it's just way too off topic. If you want more gif, then head to OP.. they love that stuff.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.