does anyone wanna guess my body fat %?

Options
123457»

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I'm resurrecting this post because I had a bodpod yesterday and the results really surprised me

Drum roll........

15.6%

Bodpods really like that number!

I'm probably 18/19%.

You got the exact same number as the OP? I knew it!!! It's a bad pod conspiracy!

How current is your profile pic? I could believe 16% on the right day but heck, on your frame the difference between 16% and 18% is probably less than 5 pounds.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    I'm resurrecting this post because I had a bodpod yesterday and the results really surprised me

Drum roll........

15.6%

Bodpods really like that number!

I'm probably 18/19%.

You got the exact same number as the OP? I knew it!!! It's a bad pod conspiracy!

How current is your profile pic? I could believe 16% on the right day but heck, on your frame the difference between 16% and 18% is probably less than 5 pounds.

Hi! I'm exactly the same weight as in the pic (127) but that was on the way up to 131 on my bulk, so maybe I've got a whole half a pound of muscle more lol!

What you can't see is the ginormous butt. It won't go so I'm going to make a feature of it.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

What you can't see is the ginormous butt. It won't go so I'm going to make a feature of it.

this conversation is relevant to my interests.