tattoo argument with spouse

Options

Replies

• phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos, none of which my husband wanted me to get and I do plan on getting at least a couple more. I love them. That being said, even though my husband didn't want me to get them he supported me and we were in agreement about it. I'm still trying to convince him to get some. Lol. I also have a few piercings that he didn't want me to get either but he loves them now. Looking at us together we are an odd pair but we make it work.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

If I were an actual anomaly in civilization (although the word "society" would fit better here) I would be proud of it. But no, I believe there are plenty of women who love and respect their husbands and enjoy sex and their relationships when the rolls of each spouse are more or less balanced.

I think its funny you said rolls instead of roles because it was a reference to the idea that generally, people who have that type of "partnerships" are well beyond their sexual primes, and yes they probably have an equal amount of rolls.
  • Gemmz2014
    Options
    Narcissism is a thousand times more sexy than feminism.

Just saying.

50 Shades of Grey anyone ;)

Yeah, sorry but didn't read the series. Can you give me the readers digest condensed version since it's painfully obvious that you did (and that you think his tactics actually work)? I bet your copies are all dog-eared and highlighted with notes written in the margins.

Maybe some pages stuck together.

Oh my. :smile:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Narcissism is a thousand times more sexy than feminism.

Just saying.

50 Shades of Grey anyone ;)

Yeah, sorry but didn't read the series. Can you give me the readers digest condensed version since it's painfully obvious that you did (and that you think his tactics actually work)? I bet your copies are all dog-eared and highlighted with notes written in the margins.

Hint it was a blockbuster best seller, all the women loved it, the main character was a narcissist.

Care to name a popular feminist hero everyone loves and gets them horny?

Pls don't say Adele.

I've actually been reading the Outlander series, somewhat popular with women (they are making a series of it for Starz). The lead woman could be described as a "feminist" and the lead man still very much fits the definition of an "alpha male". I'd definitely recommend them. The sex scenes aren't really that groundbreaking or graphic but it's the background story is interesting and it's a great love story.
    How about those Sleeping Beauty novels Anne Rice did? HOLY! I had to stop around page 100 of the first one. I mean, I'm all about some kink, but those were beyond me. lol

But so much better written and 50 Shades of Ridiculous and Boring.

I read that when I was like 13 (and a total virgin). I stole it from my parents.

But no, Outlander isn't like that. It's really just a historical fiction with heavy romance I guess.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    My Life Motto has always been: LIVE FOR ME, I don't ask people what I can or can't do with my body.

I love all 14 tattoo's that I have, and each has a special or specific meaning to ME, no one has to "get them" or "understand" them, because they are for myself and how I like to personally look.

Now all that said, I probably wouldn't randomly go get one when I am drunk! just sayin' :)

ITT

1) Girls defending LIVE FOR ME as their motto

2) Ppl attack me for being self-centered narcissist

Dude we all know you prefer young girls who haven't fully formed a sense of self yet. That's great. Really.
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options

I think its funny how that same comment represents the fact that the world is too big and complicated for most of you to synthesize as a whole in real time.

Which goes back to the original comment:
    Listen to your husband and hopefully he will be your only one.

Faaaaaaark, not only do I have to be a doe-eyed little love slave, now I have the synthesise entire WORLDS? I'm gonna need a chemistry degree and a MUCH bigger bathtub, girls.

I never said doe-eyed little love slave.

Thats your freakish insecurities that make you take it to such an extreme level of queerness in your mind.

Its like its either your self-centered way or a gross-over-dramatization/over-reaction to what a normal healthy relationship is like.

I have a wonderful relationship, ta! tryhardtroll/10.

Most of these women you're attempting to troll are in relationships. With actual live human beings, not a mirror or their Instagram account.

If you're so 10/10 Zyzz-worthy and aesthetic as fark, why no gf? Is it because maybe you're a little insecure and feel the need to deflect it onto others? You might feel better if you worked legs. You know. Just once.

Jokes on you, I have a GF.

How silly do you feel now?

sorry bud, your hand doesn't exactly count as a gf, no matter how much nice smelling lotion you lather on it to make it smell pretty
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

If I were an actual anomaly in civilization (although the word "society" would fit better here) I would be proud of it. But no, I believe there are plenty of women who love and respect their husbands and enjoy sex and their relationships when the rolls of each spouse are more or less balanced.

I think its funny you said rolls instead of roles because it was a reference to the idea that generally, people who have that type of "partnerships" are well beyond their sexual primes, and yes they probably have an equal amount of rolls.

We do both have full time jobs, and 3 kids, so no, our sex life isn't as exiting as it once was. However both of us are fit and in shape, so yes, I suppose our "rolls" (or lack there of) are balanced as well as our roles.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

I think its funny how that same comment represents the fact that the world is too big and complicated for most of you to synthesize as a whole in real time.

Faaaaaaark, not only do I have to be a doe-eyed little love slave, now I have the synthesise entire WORLDS? I'm gonna need a chemistry degree and a MUCH bigger bathtub, girls.

Thats your freakish insecurities that make you take it to such an extreme level of queerness in your mind.

Its like its either your self-centered way or a gross-over-dramatization/over-reaction to what a normal healthy relationship is like.

Most of these women you're attempting to troll are in relationships. With actual live human beings, not a mirror or their Instagram account.

If you're so 10/10 Zyzz-worthy and aesthetic as fark, why no gf? Is it because maybe you're a little insecure and feel the need to deflect it onto others? You might feel better if you worked legs. You know. Just once.

sorry bud, your hand doesn't exactly count as a gf, no matter how much nice smelling lotion you lather on it to make it smell pretty

We should send him some lacy gloves.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    My Life Motto has always been: LIVE FOR ME, I don't ask people what I can or can't do with my body.

I love all 14 tattoo's that I have, and each has a special or specific meaning to ME, no one has to "get them" or "understand" them, because they are for myself and how I like to personally look.

Now all that said, I probably wouldn't randomly go get one when I am drunk! just sayin' :)

ITT

Dude we all know you prefer young girls who haven't fully formed a sense of self yet. That's great. Really.

Yes my GF is 18.

Has amazing sex appeal. Probably could get any guy she wants.

Loves my alpha swag. Loves how I make her MINE.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I read that when I was like 13 (and a total virgin). I stole it from my parents.

But no, Outlander isn't like that. It's really just a historical fiction with heavy romance I guess.

Oh man! I don't know what I would have done with that at 13. lol

I'll look it up. I generally don't go for romances, but I'm all about a well-written book, no matter the genre.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

ITT

Yes my GF is 18.

You must be a sex jedi to impress an 18 year old girl.
    I bet she's totally into the videos you post of yourself dancing in tiny panties with a towel on your head. I heard thats what gets girls HOT nowadays.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    Yes my GF is 18.

So do you choose young girls specifically because you know that someone your age or older would laugh in your face?

I'm seriously trying to picture your scrawny little *kitten* trying to dominate someone and it's just making me laugh.
    Options

We should send him some lacy gloves.

lol, nah I think leather is more his style
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Yes my GF is 18.

So do you choose young girls specifically because you know that someone your age or older would laugh in your face?

I'm seriously trying to picture your scrawny little *kitten* trying to dominate someone and it's just making me laugh.
    I think more likely he chooses them because they don't yet know what good sex is. To them, he's probably the best ever.

Poor girls.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Uuugg. fighting with the husband over as yet non-existent tattoo = really dumb argument!!!
    So what if I'm honest and like the fact 90% of the people I know won't see my tattoo coming. I'm still getting it for me. It Doesn't mean I can't enjoy just a little shock value...right?
    He said its a life changing thing. I can't possibly know what its like. That set me off! Oh really!?! like, altering my body beyond recognition to have a child??? that kind of life altering thing??? Lets see...Choosing a piece of art versus my body conforming to accommodate a child... yep I'll take the 100% my choice art work thanks.
    Really I only had 3 beers lol.
    I'm of course older than most people on here and have a different view on tats probably because they were unheard of from my generation. People my age with tats usually were "Bikers" and they were basically considered to be a low form of life. I hae a bike but I'm not a "Biker" as far as that definition goes.
    Tats aren't art as far as I'm concerned and It take a certain person to wear one. They are a form of defiling the body. Having ink injected into your skin is permanent unless you get surgery and after surgery there is still an are where the tat was the doesn't look like natural skin. Not judging people who get tats. Be very sure you know what you want and know where you want it put. That's just my opinion.

I designed a family logo tattoo and got it inked when I was 60. My husband, niece, and nephew-in-law all got the same tattoo. Mu husband had been very opposed to my getting a tattoo, but he loved the design ( he was thinking T-shirts though), so I just had it done and presented it to my family after the fact. Hubby now says he likes mine but his is better as it has hair growing out of it ( it's on his upper arm). If you're talking about something tasteful, meaningful, and not in a VERY obvious area, it's your body, do it. If you mean "thug b***h 4 evah" across your forehead, then no, I don't think you should. Not on the face.......
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

ITT

Yes my GF is 18.

How wonderful for you.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Do you hang out in her parents' basement, or in your parents' basement?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Yes my GF is 18.

His limit is 19 according to another thread. Because 15-19 year olds know themselves and haven't been ruined.
    Options

Do you hang out in her parents' basement, or in your parents' basement?

I actually think he lurks in this "so-called" gf's window like the creepy mofo he is
  • nutellabrah
    Options

ITT

Yes my GF is 18.

You must be a sex jedi to impress an 18 year old girl.
    I bet she's totally into the videos you post of yourself dancing in tiny panties with a towel on your head. I heard thats what gets girls HOT nowadays.

Guaranteed my gf is a lot harder to impress than some loose feminist with tattoos on Tinder who is around my age and I could probably bag after a couple drinks at her local bar.

It took me like 2 months just to get her to go on out with me to the movies lol.

And my age is almost a deal breaker if its not for my beauty overcompensating.

Its not like any of your husbands could ever get with someone like her lol so what is your point? Trying to add value to yourself by making young girls seem easy to get? Actually they are the most difficult since they can choose anyone at will since they are young and in their prime.

Yes she likes my videos because it shows I know how to move and be entertaining on camera and be watchable. A modern talent lots of young people admire.

I coulda been a pop star.