tattoo argument with spouse

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    LOL. My husband is 41. So no. He's not going to "get with" 18 year olds (although I do noticed a lot of younger women checking him out, which is um, a bit concerning).

When I was 19, my SO was 35. I wouldn't have given NB a second glance. I preferred men even back then.

What are your thoughts on Howard Stern?

Is he hot? he's a Man right? A lot of your so called "men" would be too beta to even look me in the eye. I know the type.

Never before have so many women tried so hard to prove they would not sleep with me to combat the fact that I would never touch them with a stick.

Too beta to not look you in the eye... but they are laughing in your face....funny how that works.

And really you not wanting to touch me is a compliment of the highest order.
  • saradord
    saradord Posts: 129
    Options
    My Life Motto has always been: LIVE FOR ME, I don't ask people what I can or can't do with my body.

I love all 14 tattoo's that I have, and each has a special or specific meaning to ME, no one has to "get them" or "understand" them, because they are for myself and how I like to personally look.

Now all that said, I probably wouldn't randomly go get one when I am drunk! just sayin' :)

ITT

1) Girls defending LIVE FOR ME as their motto

2) Ppl attack me for being self-centered narcissist

Dude we all know you prefer young girls who haven't fully formed a sense of self yet. That's great. Really.

Yes my GF is 18.

Has amazing sex appeal. Probably could get any guy she wants.

Loves my alpha swag. Loves how I make her MINE.

You must be a sex jedi to impress an 18 year old girl.
    I bet she's totally into the videos you post of yourself dancing in tiny panties with a towel on your head. I heard thats what gets girls HOT nowadays.

Guaranteed my gf is a lot harder to impress than some loose feminist with tattoos on Tinder who is around my age and I could probably bag after a couple drinks at her local bar.

It took me like 2 months just to get her to go on out with me to the movies lol.

And my age is almost a deal breaker if its not for my beauty overcompensating.

Its not like any of your husbands could ever get with someone like her lol so what is your point? Trying to add value to yourself by making young girls seem easy to get? Actually they are the most difficult since they can choose anyone at will since they are young and in their prime.

Yes she likes my videos because it shows I know how to move and be entertaining on camera and be watchable. A modern talent lots of young people admire.

I coulda been a pop star.
    \

Wow your a real piece of work!! Thanks for making me laugh!!! wow!!
  • Jazz_Hands
    Jazz_Hands Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...

Thank you determinedbutlazy. :)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    LOL. My husband is 41. So no. He's not going to "get with" 18 year olds (although I do noticed a lot of younger women checking him out, which is um, a bit concerning).

When I was 19, my SO was 35. I wouldn't have given NB a second glance. I preferred men even back then.

What are your thoughts on Howard Stern?

Is he hot? he's a Man right? A lot of your so called "men" would be too beta to even look me in the eye. I know the type.

Never before have so many women tried so hard to prove they would not sleep with me to combat the fact that I would never touch them with a stick.

On the contrary. I probably would sleep with you. You're pretty. However my expectations would be somewhat low. Selfish people generally make poor lovers.
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Here's my school of thought: I don't give a half a flying rats *kitten* what people think. I'm 37 and have 8 tattoo's and will keep getting them until I'm on my death bed. I only work where I can wear them out in the open and I make sure that those I date and have in my life are well informed that their opinion of me and my body are irrelevant if it doesn't affect them.

Point is, if you care then by all means, follow the advice of the herd. If you don't, (which I believe you shouldn't) then do whatever the hell you feel like it!!! It's your body, your life.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Too beta to not look you in the eye... but they are laughing in your face....funny how that works.

Im sure a hyena would laugh in a lions face too if The Lion King has taught us anything.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Im sure a hyena would laugh in a lions face too if The Lion King has taught us anything.

Can you feel the self love tonight, Nutella?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    Options

I learned a lot about life from Disney movies too.... :laugh:
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    I'll be honest.

I actually kind of wish I lived near Nutellabrah just so I could watch him in action.

I'm sure it would be entertaining as all hell.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Popstar Nutellabrah

tumblr_msj221Yl6Z1sgl0ajo1_500.gif
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

Popstar Nutellabrah

I've been lurking on this thread and it's been entertaining, but this ^^^ I couldn't stop giggling at my desk :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Popstar Nutellabrah

I've been lurking on this thread and it's been entertaining, but this ^^^ I couldn't stop giggling at my desk :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nutella is achin' for bacon..

tumblr_lj1bltym521qhfc59o1_500.gif
  • Jazz_Hands
    Jazz_Hands Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    PS: I know a thing or two about marketing in the entertainment industry, and regardless of talent, you wouldn't sell as a pop star. Sorry. Acting? sure. Pop? no.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    Options
    Funniest thing I learned from Disney lately:

Funniest_Memes_you-can-t-marry-a-man-you-just-met_18439.jpeg
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

Popstar Nutellabrah

Nutella is achin' for bacon..

tumblr_lj1bltym521qhfc59o1_500.gif

I don't know why these are so funny, but :laugh: through the tears...
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest.

I actually kind of wish I lived near Nutellabrah just so I could watch him in action.

I'm sure it would be entertaining as all hell.

Yes! He is a Bret Easton Ellis novel without the brilliant writing.
  • felinasbeads
    felinasbeads Posts: 75 Member
    Options
  • Donnawannapoeia
    Options
    HA! Good one.
  • spunk_master_flex
    Options

False.

Hep C n shiz.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Brb. Gotta pick up my gf from school soon.

Anyway, I already won back on page 6 or something where I brought up the genetic Testosterone based Leader/Follower Alpha/Beta dynamic and everyone flipped out and started making fun of me for using big words.

Stay classy ladies.