tattoo argument with spouse

Options

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Brb. Gotta pick up my gf from school soon.

Anyway, I already won back on page 6 or something where I brought up the genetic Testosterone based Leader/Follower Alpha/Beta dynamic and everyone flipped out and started making fun of me for using big words.

Stay classy ladies.

Holy Crap! Is she in HIGH SCHOOL???!?!?!?!? :huh: :noway:
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Anyway, I already won back on page 6 or something where I brought up the genetic Testosterone based Leader/Follower Alpha/Beta dynamic and everyone flipped out and started making fun of me for using big words.

Stay classy ladies.

Sooooo you don't have a job then. You driving mommies car to pick her up from school?
  • spunk_master_flex
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

Probably. Since he's a beta he had to go down in age.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

Supposedly she's 18 but according to someone here he prefers them 15-19. You know ,because they don't know any better and that's about all he can get. Well, until he's banned from going near schools.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    *waits for said GF to suddenly create an account and defend Nutellabrah's position stating how awesome he is and how much she loves to be controlled*
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    *waits for said GF to suddenly create an account and defend Nutellabrah's position stating how awesome he is and how much she loves to be controlled*

:drinker: yup
  • 281Danielle
    Options
    Lucky me my husband respects the fact that my body is my own and he or no one else can tell me what I can or can't do with it. I have 2 tattoos, my first was straight out of high school and the other is of my daughters name, I plan on getting one of my sons name soon. I for one love my tats, there was only one persons opinion I cared about and that was my grandmothers, she is in her late 70s and luckily she loves them. To me it's not a life changing thing unless you get them all over your body and I only say that because some places won't hire you with tats everywhere. It's your body and you should be able to do what you want with it, with that said though if you feel like you should respect your husbands opinion try to compromise with him, like the location of it, but honestly I dont feel like he has the right to say if you can or can't get one...
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hm...read a few of the most recent pages and am a little scared and suspicious. :noway:

But anyways, I think tattoos can be really beautiful, meaningful and striking in a great way. However, a lot of people also have REALLY hideous ones. I think it's strange how some people are perfectly okay with getting any random tattoo by an artist whom's work they're totally unfamiliar with.

And some people just have really lousy ideas and designs for tattoos. I've had to lie to a couple of my friends about their tattoos, saying they're cute when they totally ain't. :ohwell:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Lucky me my husband respects the fact that my body is my own and he or no one else can tell me what I can or can't do with it. I have 2 tattoos, my first was straight out of high school and the other is of my daughters name, I plan on getting one of my sons name soon. I for one love my tats, there was only one persons opinion I cared about and that was my grandmothers, she is in her late 70s and luckily she loves them. To me it's not a life changing thing unless you get them all over your body and I only say that because some places won't hire you with tats everywhere. It's your body and you should be able to do what you want with it, with that said though if you feel like you should respect your husbands opinion try to compromise with him, like the location of it, but honestly I dont feel like he has the right to say if you can or can't get one...

Well put. But .. if he is that against them and despite his feelings you get one anyway, you have to respect that he has the right to reevaluate how he feels about you.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Stay classy ladies.
    matthew%2Bmcconahey.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I almost cried when my boyfriend said he wanted to get a tattoo, not gonna lie, I'm not exactly a fan. But I also told him it was his decision, and please pick something nice. I do feel somehow like I got something of a say, or at least a consultation right, b/c I would have to look at it, but in the end it's his body. To this day, he hasn't gotten one :)

I think if it's something you really want to do and is meaningful, tattoos can be beautiful and very personal. So i can see how your husbands reaction could be hurtful. But I would try and talk it out - perhaps he is just worried about your motivation or afraid you will regret it. A lot of anger is usually rooted in fear.

You almost cried over a tattoo? Umm...that sounds a bit dramatic, don't you think? That's really kind of sad.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Why waste your money on something stooped like that.
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Listen to your husband and hopefully he will be your only one.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1952 called...

hahaha exactly what I was thinking...also calling a tattoo "life-changing" is a bit melodramatic, unless as someone else says you get like your entire face done lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

Supposedly she's 18 but according to someone here he prefers them 15-19. You know ,because they don't know any better and that's about all he can get. Well, until he's banned from going near schools.

Yeah, he talked about it in is this MFP classic: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1189157-lol-thought-this-pic-parodied-feminism-well-women-only-pls

Though I think some comments were pulled after he also talked about being the benefactor of feminism because feminists raise the daughters to be s**ts, so they willing enter into a FWB situations with with him, rather than be coerced
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Listen to your husband and hopefully he will be your only one.

I agree. When u become married ur body is not your own but now belongs to your husband and VISE VERSA. It's not just you that has to live with the tattoo he does too. It's not something like dying your hair that is temporary. I wouldn't get one anyway but if I knew my husband was against it I wouldn't get one just like I know if the situation was flipped he wouldnt.

Thats because you actually know the meaning of love.

These broken women weren't loved as children so they don't know how to love in return, to cherish it, to sacrifice for it.

They don't realize how low their value is on the market because there will always be some loser who puts in work for their vagina.

But that is not love.

I didn't know sociopaths were capable of love.

OH SNAP!
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options
    Uuugg. fighting with the husband over as yet non-existent tattoo = really dumb argument!!!
    So what if I'm honest and like the fact 90% of the people I know won't see my tattoo coming. I'm still getting it for me. It Doesn't mean I can't enjoy just a little shock value...right?
    He said its a life changing thing. I can't possibly know what its like. That set me off! Oh really!?! like, altering my body beyond recognition to have a child??? that kind of life altering thing??? Lets see...Choosing a piece of art versus my body conforming to accommodate a child... yep I'll take the 100% my choice art work thanks.
    Really I only had 3 beers lol.

Worst argument ever.
    One body change you end up with a picture/design/text
    The other you end up WITH A CHILD.

All the same I guess.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Yes my GF is 18.

Has amazing sex appeal. Probably could get any guy she wants.

Loves my alpha swag. Loves how I make her MINE.

So do you choose young girls specifically because you know that someone your age or older would laugh in your face?

I'm seriously trying to picture your scrawny little *kitten* trying to dominate someone and it's just making me laugh.

His limit is 19 according to another thread. Because 15-19 year olds know themselves and haven't been ruined.

This made me ill. Just....:sick: :sick: :sick:
  • 281Danielle
    Options
    Very true, respect and compromise is very important in every marriage. It boils down to both of them respecting and compromising with each other.
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options

Doesn't sound like you reciprocate much respect.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    LOL. My husband is 41. So no. He's not going to "get with" 18 year olds (although I do noticed a lot of younger women checking him out, which is um, a bit concerning).

When I was 19, my SO was 35. I wouldn't have given NB a second glance. I preferred men even back then.

What are your thoughts on Howard Stern?

Is he hot? he's a Man right? A lot of your so called "men" would be too beta to even look me in the eye. I know the type.

Never before have so many women tried so hard to prove they would not sleep with me to combat the fact that I would never touch them with a stick.
    Apparently you wouldn't because I don't think women are your type. You seem to be obsessed with Howard Stern.