tattoo argument with spouse

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Brb. Gotta pick up my gf from school soon.

Anyway, I already won back on page 6 or something where I brought up the genetic Testosterone based Leader/Follower Alpha/Beta dynamic and everyone flipped out and started making fun of me for using big words.

Stay classy ladies.

Omg. she's still in high school? Dude...and you are 27? Dude....just :sick:
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Anyway, I already won back on page 6 or something where I brought up the genetic Testosterone based Leader/Follower Alpha/Beta dynamic and everyone flipped out and started making fun of me for using big words.

Stay classy ladies.

somehow I doubt it. Based on how immature he is.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

No, he's not.

He's 19.

Oh.his profile said 27. If he's 19 then nvm. :laugh:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I think its funny you said rolls instead of roles because it was a reference to the idea that generally, people who have that type of "partnerships" are well beyond their sexual primes, and yes they probably have an equal amount of rolls.
    Have you ever heard the expression "TTFC"? I think it applies here.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

No, he's not.

He's 19.

Are you sure?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest.

I actually kind of wish I lived near Nutellabrah just so I could watch him in action.

I'm sure it would be entertaining as all hell.
    I have had the same thought. I'm pretty sure he'd hit on every one of us, too.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest.

I actually kind of wish I lived near Nutellabrah just so I could watch him in action.

I'm sure it would be entertaining as all hell.
    I have had the same thought. I'm pretty sure he'd hit on every one of us, too.
    I need a shower.
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options
    LOL. My husband is 41. So no. He's not going to "get with" 18 year olds (although I do noticed a lot of younger women checking him out, which is um, a bit concerning).

When I was 19, my SO was 35. I wouldn't have given NB a second glance. I preferred men even back then.

What are your thoughts on Howard Stern?

Is he hot? he's a Man right? A lot of your so called "men" would be too beta to even look me in the eye. I know the type.

Never before have so many women tried so hard to prove they would not sleep with me to combat the fact that I would never touch them with a stick.

LOL. You got a lot of life to live little buddy. Especially if you think MEN won't look you in your eye.
  • KHalseth
    KHalseth Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Hmm. Interesting. My tattoo says I made it 3 years post cancer and I need a 4th Bird since technically I've made it 4 now.

One fantastic reason for ink! Congrats. I have friends who have tats for this very reason.

To cover surgical scars is another.
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have three, smaller ones, but they all have meaning to me. I say people need to make the decision themselves. I've seen good ink and bad ink, but that is all it is - ink. The person behind the ink is what makes a difference anyway.
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    getting a tattoo is only life changing if you get it all over your face lol which I really would not advise.

This. Other than that it's just art on your body.
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Anyone told you to divorce him yet?
  • TiffanyEst85
    TiffanyEst85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I find it unfortunate that this is a fighting matter. I have a tattoo. My husband doesn't. I don't like my tattoo... I wanted it removed for awhile but not because of what it is or where it's located-but because I got it for the wrong reasons and it is meaningless to me now. I recently asked my husband his opinion of if I should get it covered with something that means something to me. His response? "If that will make you feel better about it than getting it removed, I think you should do it. But if you are eventually going to want it all removed... I think you should make sure it's what you want." He is supportive of whatever I choose. I think everyone who gets a tattoo, gets them for all kinds of reasons. It's a personal decision because it's your body (even if he has to look at it). In the end if you want it- get it. You are the one who has to deal with your own decisions. I just, personally, think they should have meaning.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

No, he's not.

He's 19.

Are you sure?

Pretty sure.

At least I hope no self respecting 27 year old would make the videos he does! :laugh: :indifferent: :ohwell:
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options

LOL no I don't think so. most who have been replying for a while have seen my apology for writing in at 3am and not putting my dyslexia in check. ( wow. I've told more people about my learning disability this morning than I think I have in my whole life. LOL )

The post was a vent about how silly our argument was.
    My husband is not telling me not to get a tattoo. he is very supportive. He was questioning my motives.
    I went very far off in left filed and brought in childbirth... probably thanks to having a few too many beers.
    Admittedly the post was in poor judgment all around. again, sorry.
    Honestly if I could take back this post I almost would though some of it has been entertaining as hell!

As for the augment... We have both laughed about it this morning. He admitted he is well aware I have strong personal motives for wanting a tattoo. he was more or less getting my goat / just in the mood to argue last night.
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options

I went through the first six pages or so of this thread and that came up a couple times that I remember lol The word divorce wasn't used but the term "leave him" was...smh.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

No, he's not.

He's 19.

Are you sure?

he's older than 19... he said at one point that his age would be a deal breaker, but the teeny boppers over look it because he is just so damn good looking.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

No, he's not.

He's 19.

Are you sure?

he's older than 19... he said at one point that his age would be a deal breaker, but the teeny boppers over look it because he is just so damn good looking.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

No, he's not.

He's 19.

Are you sure?

So he's a statutory rapist? So not only is he sad, but the only girls who will touch him are jailbait? Wow.......
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Stay classy ladies.

No, he's not.

He's 19.

Are you sure?

Orrrrr

He's just lying because he's trying to impress us all. :laugh:

Either way it's really sad and pathetic. (seriously, have you SEEN his videos? OMFG.:laugh: )