Any geeks?

Options

Replies

• SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm in the closet about my geekiness but I love D&D, para-rp (banned from WoW RP for typing too much), have all advanced achievements on L4D, love scifi and do Harry Potter fanfic RP (for the last 7 years, certainly enough to publish my own little novel)! I also own a computer repair & sales shop and can confidently say that I can fix almost* anything on a computer (including reflowing and reballing motherboards, programming and complete breakdowns and repair of IBM laptops (super difficult dc jacks) and tons more) but knowledgeable enough to know that *I'm no match for Crpyto Locker (its okay though, no one is). And I'm a 22 year old 100lb blonde who looks like a ditz (and plays it up, too). Checking in as 2014 least expected nerd.
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm the type of geeky that laughs at science jokes...
    Whovian (I even have a Tardis hat), Star Wars lover and oh so much more.
    I also say "moo" a lot for no apparent reason. Started years ago and just became my thing. Not really a "geek" trait, but I thought I should add it in.

You callin me fat?

Oh, I would never dream of such a thing :flowerforyou:
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart:
    I'm the type of geeky that laughs at science jokes...
    Whovian (I even have a Tardis hat), Star Wars lover and oh so much more.
    I also say "moo" a lot for no apparent reason. Started years ago and just became my thing. Not really a "geek" trait, but I thought I should add it in.

You callin me fat?

Oh, I would never dream such a thing :flowerforyou:
    :brokenheart: The damage is done =[
  • theashtrees
    theashtrees Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a Stargate tattoo - I'm pretty sure that earns me the nerd status!
  • mcintosh75
    mcintosh75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What do you consider geeky/nerdy?
  • mcintosh75
    mcintosh75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a Stargate tattoo - I'm pretty sure that earns me the nerd status!

Love it!
  • ValorRises
    Options
    Doctor Who, comic books, Dungeon World, and much much more. Nerd power!
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely a geek! Pathfinder, 3DS, anime, or Doctor Who, anyone?
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm in the closet about my geekiness but I love D&D, para-rp (banned from WoW RP for typing too much), have all advanced achievements on L4D, love scifi and do Harry Potter fanfic RP (for the last 7 years, certainly enough to publish my own little novel)! I also own a computer repair & sales shop and can confidently say that I can fix almost* anything on a computer (including reflowing and reballing motherboards, programming and complete breakdowns and repair of IBM laptops (super difficult dc jacks) and tons more) but knowledgeable enough to know that *I'm no match for Crpyto Locker (its okay though, no one is). And I'm a 22 year old 100lb blonde who looks like a ditz (and plays it up, too). Checking in as 2014 least expected nerd.

Come out of the closet. Light is good. Not sun, but light the fluorescent type.

Too much typing for RP? .mud worlds would love you :P
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options

Come out of the closet. Light is good. Not sun, but light the fluorescent type.

Too much typing for RP? .mud worlds would love you :P

^This. Thankfully I workout at an indoor gym.... my fragile skin couldn't take the sun, O_O
  • iAmStarStuff27
    iAmStarStuff27 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Computer programmer, independent game designer, astronomer...do I qualify?
  • samaydan1093
    Options
    I probably qualify as a geek. Eh, who knows.
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    I was told there are geeks here? I would love more nerdy friends.
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options
    Hobbit/Lord of the Rings - obviously! Game of Thrones (reading and watching). Slowly edging into Doctor Who territory.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Overheard:

"Whovians are like the hipsters of the nerd world."
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Work as a QA Manager. I am fan of dr who, red dwarf, starwars, startrek, marvel,DC, supernatural, game of thrones anything geeky..

Feel free to add..

Russ
  • RockingThis
    Options
    I may or may not be a geek.. I seem to like a lot of things the others are posting about though. I like what i like that's all i can say.
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    SCA, Renn faire dork, would play MMO's if they didn't distract so much from family. I make custom leather costumes for cosplay tho I do not wear them myself.
  • RockingThis
    Options
    I am absolutely a geek! Pathfinder, 3DS, anime, or Doctor Who, anyone?
    I enjoy your ticker! Sailor Moon is awesome! It sucks that they have pushed the release of the new version back to July (i think?)
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Definitely Tolkein's trilogy and Game of Thrones. But, no doubt, I'm dork material.