Replies

• DanaPaiva
    DanaPaiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ahah sounds like you're geek enought!
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I am ashamed to say I stalk the LARPers at the local park. I can't bring myself to getting out of the car. I sit mesmerized. Its so shiny.
  • TiffanyBlue805
    Options
    Now *that* is great!
  • TiffanyBlue805
    Options
    I have an ice cube tray that makes frozen Space Invaders.

Now *that* is great!
  • smruggles
    smruggles Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd, too!!! Comic books, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Star Trek, every book EVER (except Twilight. haha)... I'm that kind of nerd! I'm actually going to meet Matt Smith this weekend at Comic Con in Louisville, KY!
  • imadgnr8
    imadgnr8 Posts: 1
    Options
    Comics, Action Figures, Doctor Who, Star wars, Star Trek, Sci Fi...I think I qualify as a geek
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm a geek ally. I've always been a very girly kinda girl but my husband, an official geek, has expanded my world to include more scifi/fantasy books, shows and movies. I believe I was predisposed, seeing as I've been a Star Trek fan for ages--- I just needed a push in the right direction.
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    I'm a bookworm, geek & proud! I'm brand new on here & looking for motivational friends
  • bludflower
    Options
    I'm a dark-fantasy novelist/Librarian. How's it goin'?
    I could really use some enthusiastic and motivational friends, as I'm a noob here. Feel free to add me.
  • linka411
    linka411 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Video games (mostly nintendo) recently finished Start Trek TOS and Sherlock, and anime. Nice to meet you! Hopefully we can be friends :)
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes, it counts. Especially if you go to conventions and cosplay. I'm going to Naka-kon in March and I'm making an Erza Scarlet costume.

Yay, i bet it will be awesome! If i went i would probably make a Mira Jane costume cause i love her dress or Holo the wise wolf's outfit.
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yup, im obsessed with anime and love Sims 3, Star Wars: the old republic online, Doctor Who, Sci-fi's. Normally when i go to the library i get an end of the world/major disaster or Dystopian kind of book.
  • Pusheenthecat
    Pusheenthecat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a geeks mom...... I cosplay with my daughter all the time and attend comic cons and AiKon conventions! I watched a few Anime shows like black butler and death note to name a few. I have made and help make numerous costumes with my daughter.

I just started this diet thing today. Hey I got to fit into my madam red costume for July!
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    Yes.
    I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who, Star Wars, Anime/Manga, gaming, books (mostly dystopian novels, stuff like Harry Potter, fantasy and sci fi novels). But all that does come with a price as i am very much socially disabled/retarded.
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    Yup, im obsessed with anime and love Sims 3, Star Wars: the old republic online, Doctor Who, Sci-fi's. Normally when i go to the library i get an end of the world/major disaster or Dystopian kind of book.

Are you my twin?
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Bazinga. Geek wannabe here. Hubby is a techy/ tekky . I like everything from Start Trek (old school) to Game of Thrones to Walking Dead, dystopian novels, sci-fi. I could go on, but I won't.
  • misslaceynicole
    misslaceynicole Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Joss Whedon fanatic, I go to anime cons, and I have xkcd prints on my bedroom wall. I think I count at least a little! Feel free to add me :)
  • j_bark
    Options
    Aquaman is the worst mainstream (read Marvel/DC) superhero ever!
  • j_bark
    Options
    Man, I thought I was trolling but everyone must honestly hate Aquaman. And Hawkman.