Any geeks?

Replies

• imadgnr8
    imadgnr8 Posts: 1
    Comics, Action Figures, Doctor Who, Star wars, Star Trek, Sci Fi...I think I qualify as a geek
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    I'd say I'm a geek ally. I've always been a very girly kinda girl but my husband, an official geek, has expanded my world to include more scifi/fantasy books, shows and movies. I believe I was predisposed, seeing as I've been a Star Trek fan for ages--- I just needed a push in the right direction.
  • I'm a bookworm, geek & proud! I'm brand new on here & looking for motivational friends
  • I'm a dark-fantasy novelist/Librarian. How's it goin'?
    I could really use some enthusiastic and motivational friends, as I'm a noob here. Feel free to add me.
  • linka411
    linka411 Posts: 101 Member
    Video games (mostly nintendo) recently finished Start Trek TOS and Sherlock, and anime. Nice to meet you! Hopefully we can be friends :)
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Yes, it counts. Especially if you go to conventions and cosplay. I'm going to Naka-kon in March and I'm making an Erza Scarlet costume.

Yay, i bet it will be awesome! If i went i would probably make a Mira Jane costume cause i love her dress or Holo the wise wolf's outfit.
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Yup, im obsessed with anime and love Sims 3, Star Wars: the old republic online, Doctor Who, Sci-fi's. Normally when i go to the library i get an end of the world/major disaster or Dystopian kind of book.
  • Pusheenthecat
    Pusheenthecat Posts: 20 Member
    I'm a geeks mom...... I cosplay with my daughter all the time and attend comic cons and AiKon conventions! I watched a few Anime shows like black butler and death note to name a few. I have made and help make numerous costumes with my daughter.

I just started this diet thing today. Hey I got to fit into my madam red costume for July!
  • Yes.
    I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who, Star Wars, Anime/Manga, gaming, books (mostly dystopian novels, stuff like Harry Potter, fantasy and sci fi novels). But all that does come with a price as i am very much socially disabled/retarded.
  • Yup, im obsessed with anime and love Sims 3, Star Wars: the old republic online, Doctor Who, Sci-fi's. Normally when i go to the library i get an end of the world/major disaster or Dystopian kind of book.

Are you my twin?
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Bazinga. Geek wannabe here. Hubby is a techy/ tekky . I like everything from Start Trek (old school) to Game of Thrones to Walking Dead, dystopian novels, sci-fi. I could go on, but I won't.
  • misslaceynicole
    misslaceynicole Posts: 8 Member
    Joss Whedon fanatic, I go to anime cons, and I have xkcd prints on my bedroom wall. I think I count at least a little! Feel free to add me :)
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Aquaman is the worst mainstream (read Marvel/DC) superhero ever!
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Man, I thought I was trolling but everyone must honestly hate Aquaman. And Hawkman.
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    I love everything from super hero's to board games to NES. I volunteer at comic book conventions and wait in line to autographs...
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Me! I need more geeky friends on here. :D

My first and foremost geekdom will always be books. I am a total bookworm and I work at a library where I coordinate a lot of the teen programming. But I also write, play video games (I'm rpg fanatic), watch and rewatch an unhealthy amount of fabulous tv shows (Doctor Who, Buffy, Firefly, Battlestar Galatica, etc.), and I even dabble in tabletop gaming.

Please feel free to add me! :D
  • ha! love this... nerd here. No one seems to appreciate my awkwardness!!! Anyone welcome to friend me, especially geeks and nerds :)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    I'm a tech, weather, game nerd. 25. I Also run long distance, snowboard, and climb mtns. Anyone can add me.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    I am an IT professional with an associates in being a nerd. lets get nerdy?