Anyone ever use this site for dating?

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Well, for a fitness site, all I see on here is flirting. Seems like being married or having a SO doesn't matter. So pathetic.

Flirting on the internet = infidelity.

Duh. Everyone knows that. You should all be ashamed of yourself.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Dating? No way! But wild sex in cheap hotel rooms, that's something else.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Dating, no.
    Noodz, yes.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Dating, no.
    Noodz, yes.
    You forgot to send me mine today.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Well, for a fitness site, all I see on here is flirting. Seems like being married or having a SO doesn't matter. So pathetic.

Yeah, classy people do it at bars and family reunions.
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Nope, but there's some fine lookin' guys on here :love: .....then again, I don't have many friends hah.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I signed up years ago and after some life events (divorce, dad died, etc) happened I decided to give it a shot and have been pretty happy. I've made a few friendships from here and even bumped into someone at my gym (she's happily married).

At this point in my life I'd like to just go out on a date or hang out with other geeky people.
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    people don't care in this day and age what site they are on
    if they have the urges they will do what they want regardless. :laugh:

Answer: No.
    Have I seen people try hard: Yes. :laugh: :laugh:
  • BreatheAshley
    BreatheAshley Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • gunshowgreg
    gunshowgreg Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I signed up years ago and after some life events (divorce, dad died, etc) happened I decided to give it a shot and have been pretty happy. I've made a few friendships from here and even bumped into someone at my gym (she's happily married).

At this point in my life I'd like to just go out on a date or hang out with other geeky people.

Blessed are the geeks for we shall inherit middle earth.
  • gunshowgreg
    Options

Flirting on the internet = infidelity.

Duh. Everyone knows that. You should all be ashamed of yourself.

If you're completely single no harm done lol.
    Married or in a relationship? Yeah that could be a problem lol.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

I kept my flirtatiousness in check on here when I was married. And rarely posted on the forums. Now I don't have to behave.
  • Are you saying this isn't a dating site?
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Get a grip.:devil:
  • gunshowgreg
    Options
    Yeah I added another pictures.The thing is my natural look looks like I am frowning.So I could be feeling great but I look like I am frowning.Yeah I have a pretty good sense of humor.I mean is it great when I make people almost piss on themselves.Anyway my 16 year old rated my personality as a 8.4 out of 10 but I talked her into 8.7 lol.I don't really look for dates on facebook since lots of people only think of it to keep in touch with friends and family.I would think some people would like freak out or whatever.

That's a good pic of ya boss. No homo lol keep on smiling.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I like walk longs on the beach, holding hands, and counting calories...
  • TheyCallMeMISTERChace
    Options

I kept my flirtatiousness in check on here when I was married. And rarely posted on the forums. Now I don't have to behave.

Standing ovation.... and thank god for that. :)
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am shy and social anxiety.I figure no girl I ever gonna find attractinve or whatever enough to go up to would go with a 6 ft 306 lbs fat dude with no self esteem or confidence but maybe I would get some if I could get a girlfriend but people tell me it will happen.I doubt it since I have no friends and I don't go anywhere.I have signed on some free dating sites but nothing really happens yet.If I send a msg I don't get a reply.

Dude, it's all about confidence. Just be yourself, sounds like you've got a great sense of humor, which many women love. And I agree with the dating site advice, it's how I met my husband (who by the way was 6', 350 and pretty shy at the time)... you never know who you'll meet :smile:

(ETA: we met less than a month after he paid for a year-long subscription... definitely a worthy investment for him!)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I like walk longs on the beach, holding hands, and counting calories...

Pina coladas are way high in calories...