As a guy I wanted to know what it was like as a woman...

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Would rather get thousands of unwanted and weird messages than be a guy on a dating site and get ZERO response. Weeding through the endless creeps is still possible....weeding through an empty inbox is impossible.

How many emails would you want to open with pictures of gross genitalia before you got pretty sick of it?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Would rather get thousands of unwanted and weird messages than be a guy on a dating site and get ZERO response. Weeding through the endless creeps is still possible....weeding through an empty inbox is impossible.
    So you enjoy being surprised by a stanger's photograph of his penis and testicles, then?

I would assume not, because he a guy. But I guarantee he wouldn't mind getting surprised by random T&A.
    lol

Probably true. But even as a straight woman, I think a nekkid female is beautiful. A guy's junk -- even the junk of a guy I love and whose junk I love -- is unattractive. lol
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    So you enjoy being surprised by a stanger's photograph of his penis and testicles, then?

I would assume not, because he a guy. But I guarantee he wouldn't mind getting surprised by random T&A.

"Random T&A" is not good. It's so not good. Most people do not have T&A that I want to look at, especially when you start talking about the desperate ones.
  • Gemmz2014
    Options
    [/quote]
    lol

Probably true. But even as a straight woman, I think a nekkid female is beautiful. A guy's junk -- even the junk of a guy I love and whose junk I love -- is unattractive. lol
    [/quote]

Unattractive junk.... couldn't have worded it better :wink:
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options

"Random T&A" is not good. It's so not good. Most people do not have T&A that I want to look at, especially when you start talking about the desperate ones.

This is true.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options

How many emails would you want to open with pictures of gross genitalia before you got pretty sick of it?

LOL I smell a test coming on j/k
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options

lol

lol yeah its so ballsackie..:sick:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I haven't ever tried an online dating site, but at 34, working nights at a company that doesn't allow inter employee dating. Being a single parent so my free time is generally spent with my kid. The rare times I do venture out with mates these days I'm out to chat with them not a drunk stranger. Plus throw in living in a rural area which limits venues & events beyond a pub (know 98% of folk already), & a working mans club (caters to the older generation, or the pool players). I've never heard of anyone IRL getting asked out in a library? - don't they frown on talking. Or a supermarket? - Umm, do you come here often? Wtf please!

Dating is definitely harder the older you get in my opinion.

True story, I actually met a really nice fireman in the grocery store one day. He struck up a conversation and we were really connecting, then his pager went off and he had to go put out a fire. As I was checking out, he came running back in, all covered in soot. It was a kitchen fire, no biggie. He told me which station he worked at and asked me to come by. I was too chicken to do it tho.

You know how many people's fantasies start that way? And you had it happen in real life and didn't act on it... for shame!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Sorry I just can't bring myself to read a topic this long! But I've read a few pages, and I reckon if this was a dating site jonnythan would be getting all kinds of messages right now LOL. Agree with everything you've said that I have read.

Actually a little eye opening to me, as I am a female but have never dated online. I know many men are creepers, but the extent of the problem did surprise me. You would think most people like that would stick with something like tinder, where random hookup odds are better. Especially once people have said they aren't interested, get out of here. Do agree the best way for women to handle is to not respond, however if they do reply to say no, that shouldn't end in nastiness
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Would rather get thousands of unwanted and weird messages than be a guy on a dating site and get ZERO response. Weeding through the endless creeps is still possible....weeding m through an empty inbox is impossible.
    The thing is though, would you comfortable if this happened to you as a man. If women get these messages, that many, that quick, of nasty photos and messages from people looking for a quick shag, even though their profile clearly states they are looking for relationships, would you be happy to receive all the same messages from men even though your profile clearly says you are looking for women?