• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    One more for the road:

90624-Pulp-Fiction-Walking-Dead-meme-p2CL.jpeg
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I cant believe so many people thought that was a good episode. I used to like the show but its been going down hill for quite awhile in my opinion. I thought that was VERY underwhelming for a reason opener ..horrible acting and boring. That is the last one I will be watching.

YEA, UNTIL NEXT WEEK.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Hope a biter gets Carl.

I hope you die in a hole. :) Just saying..

well thats a pretty stupid comment to make to a real person. just saying.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Carol took the baby!!...here is my reasoning behind it. Carol was on her way back when everything unfolded at the jail. She put something over her head to kind of hide her face and she saw the baby by herself and took her. I highly doubt some unkown character took the baby. Now Carol will use the kid to get back into the group and use it as a bargaining chip against rick so he is forced to let her back in. I havent read the comics but that is my 2 cents

It was funny watching Carl think he was a hardass and realized how careless he was.

Do you even watch the show? Carol wasn't at the prison during the attack, she had already been kicked out.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Lizzie doesn't need a mental health term to define her. She tried to kill lil *kitten* kicker, therefore, she sucks!

She did not! If she wanted to kill her, she would have.

Not if Carol startled her into stopping. She wigged out, dude. She was going to kill the baby. Then she DID kill the rabbits. I mean, she wasn't carving into the wood with that knife. She is definitely going the route of sociopath as a bunch of people have said. SapiensPices isn't seeing things that aren't there because others that have weighed in see the same exact thing. She's a nutter.

The rabbits were definitely dead. I noticed it when Daryl and Beth walked by at the beginning of the episode and you could see the guts hanging out of the log. I was wondering what that was and then we saw later it was the rabbits.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Carol took the baby!!...here is my reasoning behind it. Carol was on her way back when everything unfolded at the jail. She put something over her head to kind of hide her face and she saw the baby by herself and took her. I highly doubt some unkown character took the baby. Now Carol will use the kid to get back into the group and use it as a bargaining chip against rick so he is forced to let her back in. I havent read the comics but that is my 2 cents

It was funny watching Carl think he was a hardass and realized how careless he was.

Do you even watch the show? Carol wasn't at the prison during the attack, she had already been kicked out.

Did you watch last night's episode? Don't want to spoil it for you if you didn't but they did talk about Carol's whereabouts during the attack.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Im glad Carol is back Rick is a jerk for kicking her out and cutting her lose like that. I hope Carol runs into Rick and he really needs her help I think Lizzie killed those sick people and Carol is covering it up ...
  • moosegt35
    Options

Did you watch last night's episode? Don't want to spoil it for you if you didn't but they did talk about Carol's whereabouts during the attack.

Yes, I watched. Carol lied to Tyrese about her whereabouts because he didn't know that Rick had cut her loose for killing the people. It was evident and obvious that she was NOT at the prison during the attack.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Im glad Carol is back Rick is a jerk for kicking her out and cutting her lose like that. I hope Carol runs into Rick and he really needs her help I think Lizzie killed those sick people and Carol is covering it up ...

Carol is all good, but the child is a murderer. Sounds legit. :laugh: :laugh:
  • moosegt35
    Options

Serious question, are you normally high when you post?
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Serious question, are you normally high when you post?

WTF?

Do you normally think people are drinking or on drugs if they have a different opinion than yours? I am always sober this early in the morning. I'm at work btw.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Lizzie doesn't need a mental health term to define her. She tried to kill lil *kitten* kicker, therefore, she sucks!

Not if Carol startled her into stopping. She wigged out, dude. She was going to kill the baby. Then she DID kill the rabbits. I mean, she wasn't carving into the wood with that knife. She is definitely going the route of sociopath as a bunch of people have said. SapiensPices isn't seeing things that aren't there because others that have weighed in see the same exact thing. She's a nutter.

The rabbits were definitely dead. I noticed it when Daryl and Beth walked by at the beginning of the episode and you could see the guts hanging out of the log. I was wondering what that was and then we saw later it was the rabbits.

Did you see Lizzie killing rabbits?
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    When Daryl was almost killed by a zombie... "Sweet Jesus get out of there pal..."

When Carl is almost killed by a zombie " Bite him, bite him, bite him - Knock that stupid hat off his head"

I can’t say it is bringing the best out in me
  • moosegt35
    Options

No, we saw live rabbits, then her poking a knife at them and then dead rabbits. She was probably slicing up carrots for them and coincidentally a zombie killed them in the next 5 minutes.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I was so excited to see Daryl! love him. But I see him and beth's story being pretty boring until they meet up with some others from the prison. I'm also leery of the new military guy they introduced at the end. Apparently in the comic books he's a good guy but we'll see.

Oh and Lizzie is definitely a little cray cray. If you can't see that, maybe need to watch the episode again and then watch Talking Dead. Hell, you may even need to look up an interview with the writers or producers about it, since they're the ones who wrote and directed the episode in a way that made it obvious and completely clear that Lizzie was slipping to a dark place. How did the episoe leave any room for debate on the subject? Why else would there have been 2 different times in one episode where she either tries to kill or kills? She was in a complete dream world while she was holding Judith's nose and mouth shut, even though walkers were near, and those bunnies weren't just killed, they were obliterated.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

No, we saw live rabbits, then her poking a knife at them and then dead rabbits. She was probably slicing up carrots for them and coincidentally a zombie killed them in the next 5 minutes.

Could be. Or maybe you were high while you were watching? Who knows?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    That's what I saw too, and I can say with 100% confidence that I was completely sober at the time.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I was so excited to see Daryl! love him. But I see him and beth's story being pretty boring until they meet up with some others from the prison. I'm also leery of the new military guy they introduced at the end. Apparently in the comic books he's a good guy but we'll see.

Oh and Lizzie is definitely a little cray cray. If you can't see that, maybe need to watch the episode again and then watch Talking Dead. Hell, you may even need to look up an interview with the writers or producers about it, since they're the ones who wrote and directed the episode in a way that made it obvious and completely clear that Lizzie was slipping to a dark place. How did the episoe leave any room for debate on the subject? Why else would there have been 2 different times in one episode where she either tries to kill or kills? She was in a complete dream world while she was holding Judith's nose and mouth shut, even though walkers were near, and those bunnies weren't just killed, they were obliterated.

I do watch Talking Dead afterwards, and I agree that Lizzie has some issues. Like all the other kids, she is struggling to cope with things that children should never have to deal with. She has been through the gamut of emotions. I feel sorry for her and her sister. And I think it's a little hypocritical that people are holding a child to adult standards. Forgiveness for Carol, but not for a child? That's just weird to me. And I seriously don't think she was trying to kill Judith. I think people are reading into that what they want to see because of the comic books or because of internet blogs they've read.

I did miss seeing Lizzie do anything to rabbits. I recall seeing dead rabbits when Daryl and Beth came through. I asked my daughter about it last night, and she said that it was implied that Lizzie had killed the rabbits. But a lot of things get implied on this show just for the sake of a plot twist. We'll see.

And what is "cray cray?" Is that urban youth-speak? Can we stick to English for the same of communication? :flowerforyou:
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I hate that damn baby.