THE WALKING DEAD

Options

Replies

• silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Lizzie doesn't need a mental health term to define her. She tried to kill lil *kitten* kicker, therefore, she sucks!

She did not! If she wanted to kill her, she would have.

Not if Carol startled her into stopping. She wigged out, dude. She was going to kill the baby. Then she DID kill the rabbits. I mean, she wasn't carving into the wood with that knife. She is definitely going the route of sociopath as a bunch of people have said. SapiensPices isn't seeing things that aren't there because others that have weighed in see the same exact thing. She's a nutter.

The rabbits were definitely dead. I noticed it when Daryl and Beth walked by at the beginning of the episode and you could see the guts hanging out of the log. I was wondering what that was and then we saw later it was the rabbits.

Did you see Lizzie killing rabbits?

No, we saw live rabbits, then her poking a knife at them and then dead rabbits. She was probably slicing up carrots for them and coincidentally a zombie killed them in the next 5 minutes.

Could be. Or maybe you were high while you were watching? Who knows?

Rewatch the episode. You could hear a ripping sound as she was cutting up the rabbits. Why else would they show live rabbits in the log, cut to Lizzy sitting on log, noticing bunnies, digging around with her knife, then dead bunnies?

Yeah. Sounds like they died of natural causes. :noway:
  • AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Carol!!!!! <3<3<3<3
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Lizzie doesn't need a mental health term to define her. She tried to kill lil *kitten* kicker, therefore, she sucks!

Not if Carol startled her into stopping. She wigged out, dude. She was going to kill the baby. Then she DID kill the rabbits. I mean, she wasn't carving into the wood with that knife. She is definitely going the route of sociopath as a bunch of people have said. SapiensPices isn't seeing things that aren't there because others that have weighed in see the same exact thing. She's a nutter.

The rabbits were definitely dead. I noticed it when Daryl and Beth walked by at the beginning of the episode and you could see the guts hanging out of the log. I was wondering what that was and then we saw later it was the rabbits.

No, we saw live rabbits, then her poking a knife at them and then dead rabbits. She was probably slicing up carrots for them and coincidentally a zombie killed them in the next 5 minutes.

Rewatch the episode. You could hear a ripping sound as she was cutting up the rabbits. Why else would they show live rabbits in the log, cut to Lizzy sitting on log, noticing bunnies, digging around with her knife, then dead bunnies?

Yeah. Sounds like they died of natural causes. :noway:

I can't now. I already deleted it off the DVR. :ohwell:

But yeah, I acquiesce that the implication was made that she killed a couple of rabbits. I still don't think that means to write her off. In normal society, it's a reason to get her into therapy. But hell, simply losing a parent while that young might be a reason for therapy in normal society. In the zombie apocalypse...hmm...not so sure. Honestly, I'm thinking that had she not been in Woodbury, then the prison, she would have thought to roast the rabbits instead of ruining perfectly good food. But again, she's a little kid. Kids don't think before they act. (Carl being the quintessential example of that)
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I hate that damn baby.

HOW??

michonne-baby.gif

^^ So precious!

So much hate for ZA kids in this thread! :laugh:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I hate that damn baby.

HOW??

michonne-baby.gif

^^ So precious!

The only thing I like less than teenagers is babies, that's why I teach High School. :laugh:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

Good assumption, even though my username doesn't have "420" in it. I actually wasn't high and actually watched teh episode. So, since she didn't kill the rabbits, what happened? A wood pecker come by and pick them apart like that?
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I hate that damn baby.

HOW??

michonne-baby.gif

^^ So precious!

The only thing I like less than teenagers is babies, that's why I teach High School. :laugh:

I love babies, so long as it's someone else's baby! :laugh:
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I hate that damn baby.

HOW??

michonne-baby.gif

^^ So precious!

She serves no purpose and frustrates me with her absurd noise making.

As if the world didnt have it bad enough, contending with zombies... the babies stuck around too. Terrible.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Good assumption, even though my username doesn't have "420" in it. I actually wasn't high and actually watched teh episode. So, since she didn't kill the rabbits, what happened? A wood pecker come by and pick them apart like that?

You have just invalidated all your opinions and have earned yourself an ignore! God bless you on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I hate that damn baby.

HOW??

michonne-baby.gif

^^ So precious!

I don't hate her. I just think she shouldn't have made it out of the prison.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I hate that damn baby.

HOW??

michonne-baby.gif

^^ So precious!

She serves no purpose and frustrates me with her absurd noise making.

As if the world didnt have it bad enough, contending with zombies... the babies stuck around too. Terrible.

How does the human race survive without babies?
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Same question: How does the human race survive then?
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I was so excited to see Daryl! love him. But I see him and beth's story being pretty boring until they meet up with some others from the prison. I'm also leery of the new military guy they introduced at the end. Apparently in the comic books he's a good guy but we'll see.

Oh and Lizzie is definitely a little cray cray. If you can't see that, maybe need to watch the episode again and then watch Talking Dead. Hell, you may even need to look up an interview with the writers or producers about it, since they're the ones who wrote and directed the episode in a way that made it obvious and completely clear that Lizzie was slipping to a dark place. How did the episoe leave any room for debate on the subject? Why else would there have been 2 different times in one episode where she either tries to kill or kills? She was in a complete dream world while she was holding Judith's nose and mouth shut, even though walkers were near, and those bunnies weren't just killed, they were obliterated.

I do watch Talking Dead afterwards, and I agree that Lizzie has some issues. Like all the other kids, she is struggling to cope with things that children should never have to deal with. She has been through the gamut of emotions. I feel sorry for her and her sister. And I think it's a little hypocritical that people are holding a child to adult standards. Forgiveness for Carol, but not for a child? That's just weird to me. And I seriously don't think she was trying to kill Judith. I think people are reading into that what they want to see because of the comic books or because of internet blogs they've read.

I did miss seeing Lizzie do anything to rabbits. I recall seeing dead rabbits when Daryl and Beth came through. I asked my daughter about it last night, and she said that it was implied that Lizzie had killed the rabbits. But a lot of things get implied on this show just for the sake of a plot twist. We'll see.

And what is "cray cray?" Is that urban youth-speak? Can we stick to English for the same of communication? :flowerforyou:

You are reeeeally intensely obsessed with clearing Lizzie's name lol.

and no, I will use cray-cray all I want (it means "crazy" for those suburban oldies who apparently only watch TWD and then spend all the next day debating on 2 or 3 walking dead forums) and it was used in a sarcastic way ;))
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

You have just invalidated all your opinions and have earned yourself an ignore! God bless you on your journey! :flowerforyou:

Nice. i ignore people when they point out that I don't know WTF I am talking about also. I have no one on ignore though :(
  • wolfsbayne
    Options

For me, it's because I've read the comics and this is one instance I think they should've stuck with that story line.
  • wolfsbayne
    Options

Perhaps the human race isn't meant to survive in this particular story.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

That would just piss me off. I can't root for the zombies. Not gonna happen. :laugh:
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

Agreed. Since everyone turns to a zombie after they die anyway, it's only a matter of years before humans are wiped out.
  • wolfsbayne
    Options

Agreed. Since everyone turns to a zombie after they die anyway, it's only a matter of years before humans are wiped out.

Good point. Eventually, the zombies would die out due to no food source.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I was so excited to see Daryl! love him. But I see him and beth's story being pretty boring until they meet up with some others from the prison. I'm also leery of the new military guy they introduced at the end. Apparently in the comic books he's a good guy but we'll see.

Oh and Lizzie is definitely a little cray cray. If you can't see that, maybe need to watch the episode again and then watch Talking Dead. Hell, you may even need to look up an interview with the writers or producers about it, since they're the ones who wrote and directed the episode in a way that made it obvious and completely clear that Lizzie was slipping to a dark place. How did the episoe leave any room for debate on the subject? Why else would there have been 2 different times in one episode where she either tries to kill or kills? She was in a complete dream world while she was holding Judith's nose and mouth shut, even though walkers were near, and those bunnies weren't just killed, they were obliterated.

I do watch Talking Dead afterwards, and I agree that Lizzie has some issues. Like all the other kids, she is struggling to cope with things that children should never have to deal with. She has been through the gamut of emotions. I feel sorry for her and her sister. And I think it's a little hypocritical that people are holding a child to adult standards. Forgiveness for Carol, but not for a child? That's just weird to me. And I seriously don't think she was trying to kill Judith. I think people are reading into that what they want to see because of the comic books or because of internet blogs they've read.

I did miss seeing Lizzie do anything to rabbits. I recall seeing dead rabbits when Daryl and Beth came through. I asked my daughter about it last night, and she said that it was implied that Lizzie had killed the rabbits. But a lot of things get implied on this show just for the sake of a plot twist. We'll see.

And what is "cray cray?" Is that urban youth-speak? Can we stick to English for the same of communication? :flowerforyou:

You are reeeeally intensely obsessed with clearing Lizzie's name lol.

and no, I will use cray-cray all I want (it means "crazy" for those suburban oldies who apparently only watch TWD and then spend all the next day debating on 2 or 3 walking dead forums) and it was used in a sarcastic way ;))

I just don't get how a person can proclaim love for Carol, but disdain for Lizzie. It's unreasonable to me.

You can use all the slang you choose. Just know that the words you choose reflect your education and intelligence level, and the use of slang does create a communication gap, making it difficult for you to be understood.

"Cray cray" sounds like something a toddler would say. *shrugs*