• aplatt41
    aplatt41 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Lh2Sl.jpg

Love this!!
  • LeGaCyGiAnT124
    LeGaCyGiAnT124 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I got the insight on Judith. I am being serious. You can PM if you want the link!

This episode is going to awesome!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I liked the parts of the show that covered Michonne. I've always wondered what her story was and the whole dream scene with her in the kitchen was great IMO.

Carl was obnoxious but how good an actor is that kid who is playing him and getting the obnoxious teenager thing down right? And Carl has enough of a memory of the past to realize he's not going to get a normal teenage experience.

The speculation on Judith's survival did not occur to me and it frankly relieves me a little because that scene where they find the bloody baby carrier hurts too much and makes me want to cry.

As a mother myself, I didn't like that scene with the baby carrier. However, as soon as they introduced the baby in season 2 I figured that there was NO WAY a baby would survive in the ZA. For the fact that when I watched season 2, my son was like 8 months old and crawling and to try to restrain a child or raise a child in the ZA would be more of a nightmare than when there isn't zombies. Think of it in the way that if you're on the move and the baby is crying, zombies would be alerted. I don't expect the baby to survive. Would be great if Judith is still alive but I doubt it for that reason only.

I wouldn't be surprised if the zombies got Judith, and I'm not necessarily sure that it would be a bad thing as far as the plot line. I know Judith's fate in the graphic novels and while they've already deviated from that ending, there's only so much you can do with a baby in the story. They are nice plot devices for the characters in terms of pregnancy and birth drama, but then the baby invariably disappears into the background. We only see Judith now occasionally as it is, and usually it is some character other than Rick caring for her anyway. I'm sure Beth would appreciate some more character development beyond free babysitting service.
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! Page 12 LOL

Judith alive! and the ladies must like Daryl returning
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Lizzie- WTH?
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Suspenseful episode for me. I'm meh about Judith being alive. I was hoping that's one part they'd resemble the comic with and let her be gone. I know it's morbid, but I was hoping that she wouldn't reappear.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    bump...
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I think Lizzie killed Tyrese's boo and Carol's covering for her (saying she did it). Lizzie is psycho! All the main characters are still alive for now. They'll want to kill them off on screen to make it exciting! I liked the episode.

My bf is like why is there not one group that doesn't have a crazy person in it. I said it's a ZOMBIE APACOLYPSE, and they just lost the prison, Uhm, you wouldn't have it all together either!!!

I would probably be a zombie, I wouldn't survive :-D
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping eventually they find Baby Judith alive...I think she was taken onto the bus. Hoping the writers wouldn't be that cruel! It was good, I enjoyed it. Waiting for Daryl next week!

Thank God she didn't get placed on the bus! Hurray for Tyrese!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    For those that hate Carl - you do realize that Carl is a kid and not an adult, right? Have you ever spent any time around kids his age? How long do you think most would last in that environment?

Try to imagine the show in "real world" terms (I know, it is a zombie show, but try anyways), not by Hollywood fantasy standards, and you'll see that Carl has endured more mental scars and tragedy than anyone else on that show, and is doing an amazing job of keeping it together. Now if he would just get rid of that silly hat...

I have two teens and remember Carl being a brat back in season 1. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I am still so sad that Hershel died!

Love the theory about Carol and Judith...I hope that happens!

Mixed feelings about the episode, I generally find Carl quite irritating but I enjoyed his character journey last night. I really don't think it was Michonne at the door at the end though...!

Not really a fan of when they split up the characters though and each episode focuses on a different group but excited to see what happens in the rest of the series.

Does anyone play the Walking Dead Telltale game?!

Why wouldn't it have been Michonne at the door? WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CONSIDER IT SOMEONE ELSE? LOL. Now I've got major anxiety and a huge feeling we won't find out til 2 episodes from now.

Haha I'm sorry! It's just the way they built it up so much that I just thought it was too predictable to be her?! Maybe it's Carol at the door?! I wish we could find out sooner!!

I thought it might not be Michonne either. It was a weird way to end it. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Carol back!!!!

But it showed Michonne seeing the pudding can, then looking through the window of the house where Rick and Carl had went for shelter. So if it is suddenly someone different, then wth? :tongue:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the episode, but found it fairly predictable, but my husband has read the comics so I have a good idea of what's going to happen. Enjoyed watching Glen, was a good reminder of how resourceful he is, there's a reason he survives and there's a reason he gets a lot of the exploratory missions, but that's kind of been lost in the last season. From what I understand the new characters this season should be fun, especially for balancing out Rick and keeping him in check.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I think someone from the group is going to meet up with Carol along the way. My guess is that it's going to be Daryl and Beth. I think Judith is dead just from the comments from the producers during Talking Dead.

My guess is that Carol is going to meet up with Tyreese, and they'll be traveling together with him not knowing that Carol was the one who killed those two at the prison. Eventually, they'll rejoin Rick and Daryl and it will be a whole lot of awkward. LOL

^^ Bingo! Awesome prediction skills!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Lizzie- WTH?

Lizzy is turning into such a badass! Love her!~
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Lizzie- WTH?

Lizzie is a sociopath not a badass. Big difference.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    Lizzie- WTH?

Yea, I wouldn't cheer for Lizzy too much, if she follows the path of the boys from the comics, which it looks like she might......definitely a sociopath, and a sociopath who's growing up in the zombie apocalypse.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Lizzie- WTH?

Yep, she is creepy, not cool.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Lizzie- WTH?

She's not a sociopath, imo.

ETA: A sociopath is a person with no morals.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    She's slaughtering small animals and strangling babies, and I have good reason to believe that behavior pattern is going to become more pronounced, not less..... The TV show writers have certainly gone off script with the comic books in the past, but the comic books have a pair of brothers and one of those brothers started out just like Lizzy, and ended much worse.