THE WALKING DEAD

Options

Replies

• hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I think someone from the group is going to meet up with Carol along the way. My guess is that it's going to be Daryl and Beth. I think Judith is dead just from the comments from the producers during Talking Dead.

My guess is that Carol is going to meet up with Tyreese, and they'll be traveling together with him not knowing that Carol was the one who killed those two at the prison. Eventually, they'll rejoin Rick and Daryl and it will be a whole lot of awkward. LOL

^^ Bingo! Awesome prediction skills!

Thanks!! I'm not often right when it comes to TV predictions, so I am savoring this moment!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Lizzie- WTH?

Lizzy is turning into such a badass! Love her!~

Lizzie is a sociopath not a badass. Big difference.

She's not a sociopath, imo.

ETA: A sociopath is a person with no morals.

So what exactly do you call someone who tortures animals and nearly suffocates a baby for crying at an inconvenient time?
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    She's slaughtering small animals and strangling babies, and I have good reason to believe that behavior pattern is going to become more pronounced, not less..... The TV show writers have certainly gone off script with the comic books in the past, but the comic books have a pair of brothers and one of those brothers started out just like Lizzy, and ended much worse.

I have no clue about the books, never read them. Maybe you are seeing things that aren't there?
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Lizzie- WTH?

She's not a sociopath, imo.

ETA: A sociopath is a person with no morals.

So what exactly do you call someone who tortures animals and nearly suffocates a baby for crying at an inconvenient time?

I think you saw the episode differently. I didn't see either of those things. We'll see.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Characteristics of a sociopath are as followed :

1. Sociopaths are very charming.
    2. Sociopaths can be extremely manipulative and will try to con you whenever possible.
    3. Sociopaths feel that they are entitled to everything.
    4. Sociopaths will lie continuously to get what they want. They can even sometimes manipulate a lie detector.
    5. Sociopaths have no remorse, shame or guilt.
    6. Sociopaths will show love and happiness only when it serves their purpose. None of the feelings are genuine.
    7. Sociopaths have no room for love in their life.
    8. Sociopaths need to have excitement in their lives or live on the edge.
    9. Sociopaths have lack of empathy hen their victims suffer pain that they have caused.
    10. Sociopaths believe that they are all mightier than tho, there is no concern on how their behavior impacts others.
    11. Sociopaths usually have a long history of juvenile delinquency as well as behavior problems.
    12. Sociopaths will never take blame for anything they have done to anyone no matter if it is family or friend.
    13. Sociopaths have many sexual partners and tend to act out many sexual acts.
    14. Sociopaths rarely stay in one place for a long time (home/work).
    15. Sociopaths will change themselves if they know it will keep them from being found out.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Lizzie doesn't need a mental health term to define her. She tried to kill lil *kitten* kicker, therefore, she sucks!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I think someone from the group is going to meet up with Carol along the way. My guess is that it's going to be Daryl and Beth. I think Judith is dead just from the comments from the producers during Talking Dead.

My guess is that Carol is going to meet up with Tyreese, and they'll be traveling together with him not knowing that Carol was the one who killed those two at the prison. Eventually, they'll rejoin Rick and Daryl and it will be a whole lot of awkward. LOL

^^ Bingo! Awesome prediction skills!

Thanks!! I'm not often right when it comes to TV predictions, so I am savoring this moment!

:drinker:
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Lizzie- WTH?

Sociopath...hit the nail on the head.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Lizzie doesn't need a mental health term to define her. She tried to kill lil *kitten* kicker, therefore, she sucks!

She did not! If she wanted to kill her, she would have.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Lizzie-killed-David-and-Karen4.jpg

kids-running-away.jpg

2013-11-11-walking-dead-21.jpg
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I saw it as she was suffocating lil *kitten* kicker too..
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm trying not to read this stuff but what was last night epsode number. a couple of weeks a go i did the marthon from season 1 to 3 but i want to see season 4 from the begining
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    It looked like Lizzy was trying to suffocate Judith to me, as well. I think if Carol hadn't shown up, she may very well have. She could have just covered her mouth without having to cover her nose, but she had her hand over both.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    The only thing worse then teenagers is post apocalyptic teenagers, someone please punch Carl in the face.

when?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

2. Sociopaths can be extremely manipulative and will try to con you whenever possible.
    4. Sociopaths will lie continuously to get what they want. They can even sometimes manipulate a lie detector.
    6. Sociopaths will show love and happiness only when it serves their purpose. None of the feelings are genuine.
    9. Sociopaths have lack of empathy hen their victims suffer pain that they have caused.
    10. Sociopaths believe that they are all mightier than tho, there is no concern on how their behavior impacts others.
    11. Sociopaths usually have a long history of juvenile delinquency as well as behavior problems.
    12. Sociopaths will never take blame for anything they have done to anyone no matter if it is family or friend.
    15. Sociopaths will change themselves if they know it will keep them from being found out.

Sociopathy is also a spectrum behavior, with almost all of us falling somewhere along that spectrum. As someone with a family member that is strongly sociopathic, I have done some reading on the topic. Lizzy slaughtered two trapped animals for no other reason than that she could, that puts here pretty far on the edge of the bell curve for displaying sociopathic tendencies. Now to be fair, no child can be accurately diagnosed as sociopathic, technically ALL children are sociopathic to my understanding (admittedly not a psychiatrist) so you can't officially call it until adulthood, but knifing little bunny rabbits for fun would definitely qualify as a warning sign.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    The-Walking-Dead-Lizzie.png
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

She did not! If she wanted to kill her, she would have.

Not if Carol startled her into stopping. She wigged out, dude. She was going to kill the baby. Then she DID kill the rabbits. I mean, she wasn't carving into the wood with that knife. She is definitely going the route of sociopath as a bunch of people have said. SapiensPices isn't seeing things that aren't there because others that have weighed in see the same exact thing. She's a nutter.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    i kind of agree with Carl. i also lost respect for rick when he became farmer ted in the apocalypse. the best moment that showed how far off reservation he got was when he held off telling daryl the truth about carol so he could admire his soybeans and chew on a stalk of wheat or whatever that was.

rick has pretty much been on my nerves since season 2 anyway, so yeah i really dont begrudge carl about losing respect/faith in his dad.

i'm also not looking forward to the group skipping. i just hope they all get reunited no later than episode 3

No blame for Carl losing faith in Rick, just hate having to deal with teenage I know everything and can do it myself stupidity too much on a daily basis as it is. He was making stupid choices (probably as a coping mechanism because he thought his dad was going to die) and nearly got himself killed multiple times because of it.

Sorry, I just work with this age group too much, their long term thinking things through skills suck, and it doesn't matter how many adult like responsibilities they have, they still don't think like an adult. And don't get me started on the fact that boys that age don't understand how muscle mass and density work.....

Ummm, this is a TV show.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Sociopathy is also a spectrum behavior, with almost all of us falling somewhere along that spectrum. As someone with a family member that is strongly sociopathic, I have done some reading on the topic. Lizzy slaughtered two trapped animals for no other reason than that she could, that puts here pretty far on the edge of the bell curve for displaying sociopathic tendencies. Now to be fair, no child can be accurately diagnosed as sociopathic, technically ALL children are sociopathic to my understanding (admittedly not a psychiatrist) so you can't officially call it until adulthood, but knifing little bunny rabbits for fun would definitely qualify as a warning sign.

Well there ya go. In the context of what you said, we are all nuts! VVCVV

:drinker: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    i kind of agree with Carl. i also lost respect for rick when he became farmer ted in the apocalypse. the best moment that showed how far off reservation he got was when he held off telling daryl the truth about carol so he could admire his soybeans and chew on a stalk of wheat or whatever that was.

rick has pretty much been on my nerves since season 2 anyway, so yeah i really dont begrudge carl about losing respect/faith in his dad.

i'm also not looking forward to the group skipping. i just hope they all get reunited no later than episode 3

No blame for Carl losing faith in Rick, just hate having to deal with teenage I know everything and can do it myself stupidity too much on a daily basis as it is. He was making stupid choices (probably as a coping mechanism because he thought his dad was going to die) and nearly got himself killed multiple times because of it.

Sorry, I just work with this age group too much, their long term thinking things through skills suck, and it doesn't matter how many adult like responsibilities they have, they still don't think like an adult. And don't get me started on the fact that boys that age don't understand how muscle mass and density work.....

Ummm, this is a TV show.

Right on! :drinker:

Way too much psycho-babble going on!