Leave the Heavy Lifting to the MEN!!

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    What the **** is wrong with you? I get you are old fashion but you don't have the right to tell women what we can and can't do.
    My mom used to be a truck driver so she lift tons of heavy rugs and other stuff at her job and she was just as strong (if not stronger) than the other men. Men there actually looked up to my mom because she wasn't just some weak woman who needed help. She was strong and sure she doesn't have that job anymore due to moving but she is at the gym trying to get strong again. My mom is my hero and it is people like you that just can't see women as anything but a house wife. This is 2014 sweetie and things are different. A lot of men don't work anymore and it is the wifes who are working to put food on the table so you have to get out of the past and wake up to the future.
    Breathe, Ashley. This is 2014 sweetie and you still can't hear irony over the Internet.

Ssshhh! Some of us are being entertained!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT!

Ahahahahaha!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    What the **** is wrong with you? I get you are old fashion but you don't have the right to tell women what we can and can't do.
    My mom used to be a truck driver so she lift tons of heavy rugs and other stuff at her job and she was just as strong (if not stronger) than the other men. Men there actually looked up to my mom because she wasn't just some weak woman who needed help. She was strong and sure she doesn't have that job anymore due to moving but she is at the gym trying to get strong again. My mom is my hero and it is people like you that just can't see women as anything but a house wife. This is 2014 sweetie and things are different. A lot of men don't work anymore and it is the wifes who are working to put food on the table so you have to get out of the past and wake up to the future.
    Breathe, Ashley. This is 2014 sweetie and you still can't hear irony over the Internet.

Ssshhh! Some of us are being entertained!
    Yeah, you're all just a bunch of snilbog. :wink:
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I hear people talking ALLL the time about how women can lift just as good as men can and not get big and SUPAH bulky doing it.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Women CANNOT do everything that men can do and I think lifting is a prime example of this. Ya'll should just leave the lifting to the men, since at least THEY know what they're doing.

While you're at it, you should just let your man be the breadwinner too and work while you stay home...that way, your man can have a hot meal on the table when he walks in the house at night, which he most certainly deserves. Women should do the housework and raise the kids, since that's the job they were put on this Earth to do.

If the need to work out is there, do everyone a favor and stick with the cardio....you DO realize how ridiculous ya'll look trying to lift the heavy things, don't ya? Wish I had a good gif to prove my point!

This is joke right? Seriously? Trolling? GTFO!
  • GimmieDatSalad
    Options
    Too over the top to be good satire.
  • Dugleik
    Dugleik Posts: 125
    Options
    ku-medium.gif
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    OMG.... i am jus sittin here LMFAO!!!!!!!!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Read OP. Gets upset. Posts Rage post. Doesn't bother to read whole thread. Returns to see if anyone commented on post. Still hasn't read the whole thread.

WbTMRwV.gif
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    Read OP. Gets upset. Posts Rage post. Doesn't bother to read whole thread. Returns to see if anyone commented on post. Still hasn't read the whole thread.
    In fairness, though, if you're not into coffee and/or BDSM, you might not be able to make it through 10 pages. I know if there hadn't been Supernatural gifs, I would have just given up and gone back to the bar to do some more deadlif-- I mean back to the kitchen to make more sammiches! :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

booboo_zps619743fd.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

sarcasmeter.org.gif

This late in the thread, there are no excuses.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

About me: "Currently single"

This is starting to make sense. This is also why we shouldn't allow computers in the kitchen.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I would say an 11-page troll is successful. Well done OP :)

h52147F96
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    In fairness, though, if you're not into coffee and/or BDSM, you might not be able to make it through 10 pages. I know if there hadn't been Supernatural gifs, I would have just given up and gone back to the bar to do some more deadlif-- I mean back to the kitchen to make more sammiches! :laugh:

How many times do I have to say it???

tumblr_inline_mjms7wpnRE1qz4rgp.gif

wheres-the-pie.gif
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

wheres-the-pie.gif

I feel the need to watch supernatural and make pie right now... I'm going to quit my 8 to 5er and get right on that. ;)
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options

booboo_zps619743fd.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love you!
  • Sav_Sky
    Options
    This better be a joke...A real woman can lift heavy and take care of a real man at the same time.. Lift first make em a sammich later
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    This better be a joke...A real woman can lift heavy and take care of a real man at the same time.. Lift first make em a sammich later
    Oh, in for what "real women" can do! Dis gon' be good! :drinker:

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

wheres-the-pie.gif
    That depends... if I make pie, will you stop posting Jensen Ackles? Because if so, you may have your pie on Marchtember oneteenth!

Also, mincemeat pie fuels my husband's deadlifts. But for a very rare exception for SpeSHul_SnoflEHk, nobody else is gettin' any. Pie, that is. Mincemeat pie, that is. Jeez.
  • WoodChuckNorris
    Options
    I would say an 11-page troll is successful. Well done OP :)

h52147F96

I agree. What would be the minimum page count for a troll thread to be successful?
This discussion has been closed.