Leave the Heavy Lifting to the MEN!!

Options

Replies

• FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I sure hope you typed this from a laptop in the kitchen.

Or in the bed in labor about to pop another one out....

FIRE THE BABY CANNON!!

I hope you are barefoot too
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Epic troll fail!
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Epic troll fail!

Oh NO I've been outed :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am so over this post. lol
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to add this, back on page 1.

hF644CC82
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options

hF644CC82

ROFL
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    What the **** is wrong with you? I get you are old fashion but you don't have the right to tell women what we can and can't do.
    My mom used to be a truck driver so she lift tons of heavy rugs and other stuff at her job and she was just as strong (if not stronger) than the other men. Men there actually looked up to my mom because she wasn't just some weak woman who needed help. She was strong and sure she doesn't have that job anymore due to moving but she is at the gym trying to get strong again. My mom is my hero and it is people like you that just can't see women as anything but a house wife. This is 2014 sweetie and things are different. A lot of men don't work anymore and it is the wifes who are working to put food on the table so you have to get out of the past and wake up to the future.

FISH ON! FISH ON!!!!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    These are the only weights a real woman needs.

PieWeights.JPG

NOOOO free weight in the kitchen!
    Use beans instead.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. IT IS WOMEN LIKE YOU WHO WRECK IT FOR OTHER WOMEN.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK YOU LIVE ON. IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT WOMEN ARE PERSECUTED.

I THINK THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG.. THIS IS NOT THE 1800'S. GROW UP.

Women need to know their PLACE, that's all and I think it's in the kitchen and not in the weights room! I mean, what would happen if you dropped a weight and hurt yourself? What would you expect your hubby to do? Cook for HIMSELF?? :noway:

My husband cooks all the time .. this is about gender equality. why do you think yourself to be the lesser gender. by making statements like this you are making yourself out to be lesser then men. just because you have a ***** does not mean that you are not as capable as men are. and besides.. think about how much better you look if you get out of the kitchen where all the food is.. and start lifting.. your body will thank you. this has to be stopped.. i hope you don;t have any daughters .. sigh

Nope, no daughters, thank goodness...I got boys and they can LIFT! And that's what they SHOULD be doing, they need to be strong and healthy enough to get married and give me grandbabies!

It's not about gender equality so much as the delegated roles we all have. Yeah, maybe more women are working nowadays and having kids without being married, but that doesn't mean that they should do ALL the things men do. There are other ways they can get in shape without lifting weights, it's just too rough and tough for most women to handle, IMO.

I'm capable enough that I recognize my place and don't whine about it. I just keep on with my cardio and keep my man happy. What's wrong with that??

I was going to slam everyone for attacking someone that was obviously using sarcasm for impact. Then I read the OP's other posts and responses... then I realized the OP was merely delusional, or the least talented troll of all time. Zero points for subtlety. We really should leave her alone to go make her husband and sons their dinner while the rest of us uphold our dignity and self-respect. Carry on.

I don't give a rat's bump about the OP, but I'm wondering when it became an insult to cook for your family?

It became an insult the moment it was suggested that it was the only thing a woman was good for. Sometimes I cook, sometimes my husband cooks. Read her comment... like the only thing a woman is good for is to cook for the man. To "know her place" utter drivel.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. IT IS WOMEN LIKE YOU WHO WRECK IT FOR OTHER WOMEN.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK YOU LIVE ON. IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT WOMEN ARE PERSECUTED.

I THINK THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG.. THIS IS NOT THE 1800'S. GROW UP.

Women need to know their PLACE, that's all and I think it's in the kitchen and not in the weights room! I mean, what would happen if you dropped a weight and hurt yourself? What would you expect your hubby to do? Cook for HIMSELF?? :noway:

My husband cooks all the time .. this is about gender equality. why do you think yourself to be the lesser gender. by making statements like this you are making yourself out to be lesser then men. just because you have a ***** does not mean that you are not as capable as men are. and besides.. think about how much better you look if you get out of the kitchen where all the food is.. and start lifting.. your body will thank you. this has to be stopped.. i hope you don;t have any daughters .. sigh

Nope, no daughters, thank goodness...I got boys and they can LIFT! And that's what they SHOULD be doing, they need to be strong and healthy enough to get married and give me grandbabies!

It's not about gender equality so much as the delegated roles we all have. Yeah, maybe more women are working nowadays and having kids without being married, but that doesn't mean that they should do ALL the things men do. There are other ways they can get in shape without lifting weights, it's just too rough and tough for most women to handle, IMO.

I'm capable enough that I recognize my place and don't whine about it. I just keep on with my cardio and keep my man happy. What's wrong with that??

I was going to slam everyone for attacking someone that was obviously using sarcasm for impact. Then I read the OP's other posts and responses... then I realized the OP was merely delusional, or the least talented troll of all time. Zero points for subtlety. We really should leave her alone to go make her husband and sons their dinner while the rest of us uphold our dignity and self-respect. Carry on.

I don't give a rat's bump about the OP, but I'm wondering when it became an insult to cook for your family?

It became an insult the moment it was suggested that it was the only thing a woman was good for. Sometimes I cook, sometimes my husband cooks. Read her comment... like the only thing a woman is good for is to cook for the man. To "know her place" utter drivel.

Congrats OP...you and your ilk have pulled a mighty bounty!
    SWfamily_489x364.jpg
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

hF644CC82

LMAO!!!

I honestly only read like the first page and the last page...and even thought when I read what the OP wrote... I thought she was using sarcasm.

But apparently ...she wasn't...

My mom had a term for women like her: NON-ORGASMIC! :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    What the **** is wrong with you? I get you are old fashion but you don't have the right to tell women what we can and can't do.
    My mom used to be a truck driver so she lift tons of heavy rugs and other stuff at her job and she was just as strong (if not stronger) than the other men. Men there actually looked up to my mom because she wasn't just some weak woman who needed help. She was strong and sure she doesn't have that job anymore due to moving but she is at the gym trying to get strong again. My mom is my hero and it is people like you that just can't see women as anything but a house wife. This is 2014 sweetie and things are different. A lot of men don't work anymore and it is the wifes who are working to put food on the table so you have to get out of the past and wake up to the future.

booboo_zps619743fd.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love you!

post-26026-bashful-shy-flower-skunk-Bambi-fwDy.gif
  • Always_Smiling_D
    Always_Smiling_D Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    OMFG... absolutely awesome!!!... I can cook, clean, raised my kids, work out the house and I can leg press 320# ... to add to that, I have better form lifting than my husband, yup - though of course I don't lift as heavy...

I was raised by a strong minded woman who taught me I can do it all, except of course impregnate a woman cuz I don't have the right pipes (HA)...
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    It puts the lotion in the basket.

Oh, I laughed and laughed at this. Best quote ever.

The OP, is obviously taking the piss...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I hear people talking ALLL the time about how women can lift just as good as men can and not get big and SUPAH bulky doing it.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Women CANNOT do everything that men can do and I think lifting is a prime example of this. Ya'll should just leave the lifting to the men, since at least THEY know what they're doing.

While you're at it, you should just let your man be the breadwinner too and work while you stay home...that way, your man can have a hot meal on the table when he walks in the house at night, which he most certainly deserves. Women should do the housework and raise the kids, since that's the job they were put on this Earth to do.

If the need to work out is there, do everyone a favor and stick with the cardio....you DO realize how ridiculous ya'll look trying to lift the heavy things, don't ya? Wish I had a good gif to prove my point!

I hear this thread dripping with sarcasm...

then you should probably grab the mop and get to work. it's getting everywhere!

:flowerforyou:
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options
    This better be a joke...A real woman can lift heavy and take care of a real man at the same time.. Lift first make em a sammich later
    Oh, in for what "real women" can do! Dis gon' be good! :drinker:

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

The sarcasm meter is broken!? Have you tried turning it off then on again?
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    panic_zps390538e8.gif

d9a3626b503a1670e85e8e83ef44933f0cee920d80dd354c3505d8137dde5eda.jpg

...Is it wrong that Oprah giving out spankings is a little hot?
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Real woman

=

1187087_484052268353232_1836870919_n_zpse41413c3.jpg
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I stayed with my kids, made dinner, cleaned the house, AND lifted heavy things at the gym today. Maybe I'm just better at life than you, no offense.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    OH AND I baked 40 cookies today too...yeah, I'm better at life.
This discussion has been closed.