What is the BEST comment you ever received about your body?

Options

Replies

• wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    When I was getting a full body massage, my masseuse said "You have a very beautiful body". I figured that she has seen a lot of bodies in her line of work so for her to mention it was nice. I DID have a beautiful body at that point but probably didn't appreciate it like I would now.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Not really a comment but I took my shirt off in front of my partner and lets say the pants came off pretty soon after:wink:
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    The hubs telling me that I have the perfect hour glass shape -- and then he does the hand movements. LOL
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    And DANG... I wish we had a "Like" button for posts... and then an email notification when someone likes your post. :)
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    "Hey, have you been going to the gym?"
  • m0radell
    m0radell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've just started losing weight so I haven't had so much time for people to start saying anything yet.

However, I did receive a compliment from one of my friends after I saw her for the first time in a couple of weeks.

It was something like, "You slim body better".
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Partner and I play fighting, he gets me pinned down by the gut, and when I flex to push him away he jumps off like "JESUS, ABS, CALM DOWN!".
  • mjones6599
    Options
    I ran into a guy who wouldn't give me the time of day in high school who said, "DAMN you look sexy!"

I laughed to myself saying, "SUCKA!!"
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    "You'll do".
  • KrysBlaze
    KrysBlaze Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's sensory overload :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • mjones6599
    Options
    /
  • mjones6599
    Options
    /
  • mjones6599
    Options
    Mine is always the butt :) "peachy", "best butt I've ever seen", and some more I won't publish here :/
    sure you had nice butt can I slap it lolzzz

What's with you and butts?
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    "Girl look at you, I see you girl. You sho uff been in that gym huh?"
  • badwolf4
    badwolf4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    "You look like sex" followed by one of their friends saying "Damn you do look hot"
  • MB2MN
    MB2MN Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    My friend and I go to the same gym and she came up to me in the change room one day and said "I was just thinking that this girl had a rocking bod while she was changing and then I realized it was you"! Haha, that was awesome. Also my husband always tells me I have the body of Beyonce!
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    Options
    one time a girl at a bar asked me if I could curl 110 pounds.........I said yes........then she said good, you can carry me home then lol cheesy but cute
  • Irontri61
    Options
    Not that I don't like compliments from guys but, the best compliment came from a woman in one of my Zumba classes. She said, "I hope I don't offend you but, I would give anything to have an *kitten* and legs like yours."

You got it Glynn:smile:
  • HappyRunner34
    HappyRunner34 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Ummm...youre blocking the TV
  • MildredBarhopper
    MildredBarhopper Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy at a bar a few weeks ago that I used to work with, and he said I looked amazing :) Also, one of my friends and I were out dancing and while I was getting a drink, she came up behind me and squeezed my butt as a joke, knowing that for a split second, I would think it was some creep!" and she said "wow, you have a great *kitten*!"