What is the BEST comment you ever received about your body?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    "your smile makes everyone around you happy'

Also comments on my butt. Fat or thin its always been what I have been commented on (By people who like BIG *kitten*)
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    "Christina - You're looking so fit!" this came from a friend of mine while we were at a clothing swap. And it was simply awesome.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I get lots of nice comments from the wonderful peeps on my friends list which is great.

Whenever I meet someone that hasn't seen me in a while, their first comments are "you look amazing"

Best of all is that formerly mean voice in my head now tells me that I have the arms and shoulders of a goddess.
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    A tie between: "That peice of biscuit in your beard looks good" and "You sure have a purty mouth"
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Not at my goal but I always get complimented on my legs.
    "your legs are amazing"
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My favorite was when I volunteered for a kindergarten class. When I came in the kids gathered around, looking amazed, and asked me if I was a princess. That's cute.

Many people ask me if I'm a dancer - something about my legs I think...I get that one all the time.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    My BF tells me on a daily basis how sexy I am. That is the best compliment ever, and I will never get sick of hearing it!
  • rav52
    rav52 Posts: 495
    Options
    ^^^^^^I doubt thats the best you got.

me.....your a MILF!!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I am a tomboy, you can typically find me in jeans and a hoodie or tshirt with no make up on and at work because I work in wastewater, I'm usually in jeans, safety toes, hard hat and a polo shirt with no make up. As a hobby, I do burlesque dancing, and one time an acquintance from work was at a show (he didn't know I was in it)..I was talking to him afterwards and he was totally flabbergasted at my appearance and called me an undercover hottie...and an mfp friend called me the same thing after seeing some extra photos beyond my profile ones.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I don't have an actual "best comment" that comes to mind. My best comments are the kind, flirty, and funny words I get from my MFP friends daily and consistently. I especially like when they just notice that I've been missing and send me a message. It's enough for me to make me keep working at it. :wink: I love you guys!
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    "Nice *kitten*"
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I kinda miss your butt when its not around...
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah! Direct TV guy. That's all I'll say... BEST compliment!
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful....strange right?
  • megluvsvb
    megluvsvb Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    "Rockin curves" I suppose is a good one