What is the BEST comment you ever received about your body?

Options

Replies

• cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend sometimes stops what he's doing or stops talking and just looks at me. When I ask him what's going on, he always says he can't believe he's lucky enough to be with someone as beautiful as me.

Aww! Your boyfriend is a keeper. :flowerforyou:
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I don't have an actual "best comment" that comes to mind. My best comments are the kind, flirty, and funny words I get from my MFP friends daily and consistently. I especially like when they just notice that I've been missing and send me a message. It's enough for me to make me keep working at it. :wink: I love you guys!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Get told often I've got an *kitten* like a black women( a compliment of course :@))
  • serialifter
    serialifter Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You have broad shoulders!

Dont get lot of comments cuz #uglycrew
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Its been too long since someone have me a positive comment on my body but people used to say they liked my long legs.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Its been too long since someone have me a positive comment on my body but people used to say they liked my long legs.

really? that's hard to believe, you are so gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options

really? that's hard to believe, you are so gorgeous! :flowerforyou:

ahh bless ya :smile:
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    That's a perfect size!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    When the man I've been making love to for more than 30 years and two kids later told me the other week how beautiful I looked naked in front of him.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Ew... wish I could think about something honestly. :huh:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    "Are you a lingerie model?"
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    "you're the maximum amount of cute because you have a cro-magnon face and neanderthal body proportions" (recently, from my husband... that was the most creative compliment, not the only one lol) and also from him: "you don't need to" when I told him I was going to do a cut the other day

and

"you have a really nice body you should show it off more" (back in my ice hockey playing days from a guy who was used to seeing me in ice hockey kit who saw me in the dressing room one time lol)
  • laurelboynton
    laurelboynton Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome. Really positive reading all the comments that have made us all feel pretty good about ourselves!

My boyfriend is very complimentary but I got a compliment from someone the other day who said 'a fitness clothing company should pay you to model their clothes'

That was pretty good :D

xx

We all look gooooood!
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Are you a beaver ....
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Was busy playing fooseball(Table soccer) and a guy that wants to challenge my buddy and myself came up to me and said "I dont mean to be rude but I have never seen a built guy play this good".

No homo.

The fact that the word "built" was used was pretty awesome considering I was the fat kid growing up.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Was busy playing fooseball(Table soccer) and a guy that wants to challenge my buddy and myself came up to me and said "I dont mean to be rude but I have never seen a built guy play this good".

No homo.

The fact that the word "built" was used was pretty awesome considering I was the fat kid growing up.

:drinker: happy for you! Look at you now :smile:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    "Mommy, you're really strong"

that reminds me....!

"mummy, when I grow up I want to be really strong like you!"
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    My friendlist is super awesome!

But in real life, apart from the 'you lost so much weight' thing its usually things like, 'you got such a flat tummy' (this is in clothes) and 'look at your guns/back'
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    "You'll do".
    [/quot

Awww! Ha Ha I am 100% sure that is not the case.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    "Oh, you can wear whatever you want with your body."