How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You worked extremely hard for for your happiness, even though it was difficult to see the end of the road, you certainly deserve every second, minute and hour of it.

Congratulations and well done. Jackie is truly a friend you need to hold on to.

My thoughts exactly. I am so thrilled for you and thank you for your courage.:flowerforyou:
  • healthekate
    healthekate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved reading your story. Well done, and congratulations on this new life you have created for yourself! Good luck with marathon training!
  • massivediet
    massivediet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you for reposting. This actually made me cry! What an inspiration.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work!
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You are beyond amazing! you are such an inspiration and I wish you nothing but the best!! :)
  • hollybugs
    hollybugs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic and healthy. Congratulations, you are an inspiration.
  • farniente8
    farniente8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. So glad that you found such a wonderful and inspiring friend to help you through your journey. Thank you for sharing!
  • Deb_smiles
    Deb_smiles Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just......wow! Just what I needed to read today. Thank you.
  • RochelleEllis44
    RochelleEllis44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Speechless....just speechless! Thank you for sharing this.....you have totally inspired me:)
  • lenamae23
    lenamae23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow this is absolutely amazing. You look like a brand new person. So I have to know, Are you and Jackie a couple now or still just friends? Congratulations!
  • rettab773
    rettab773 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love this post. I was doing good with my weight loss but went off track during thanksgiving and Christmas. I started again last week and its been challenging but after reading this post I know I can do it. Thank You so much for the post.
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options
    Congratulations; you are an inspiration!
  • jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing! Congrats to you. One question-- where did you find sodium free turkey? Or did you make it yourself? Lol sorry to ask a somewhat silly question in the middle of your wonderful story with so many marvelous achievements! ????
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Jolt - they have sodium free turkey breast meat at the deli counter at my market - Holiday Market in Canton MI. Sometimes they run out and I have to go for reduced sodium turkey instead. Best wishes!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Lenamae - Well I would say we're a couple! :-) I'm going back in April!!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I am in tears and pretty much speechless. You are awesome! And you have such an amazing story! You really know how great life can be now :)
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!! You are so awe-inspiring!! Congratulations :)
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are so inspirational!!' Thank you for sharing!!
  • Andibenni
    Andibenni Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Lenamae - Well I would say we're a couple! :-) I'm going back in April!!

yay!!! Followed your first post and was hoping you had gotten together as more than friends. Good luck on your continued weight loss and congratulations on finding Jackie. Sounds as though it was meant to be! :happy:
  • cheftmc
    cheftmc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!! that is fantastic , I too was an alcoholic although when I drank I could not eat which caused me to lose weight, I was very unhealthy and did nothing but drink and sleep, thank you !! your courage and strength are inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!