How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• NancieFeatherston
    NancieFeatherston Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are a MIRACLE!!! Welcome to your life! I am so amazed by changes in peoples facial appearance. You are cute as a button! Congratulations! Hope you have a blast on all the rides at every theme park you go to. I am in awe of your success and determination!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    you need to be on television , you really inspire everyone
  • doodlebeats
    doodlebeats Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story and transformation!
  • jlmuise25
    jlmuise25 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible story!! You are an inspiration!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story! Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Cynniedint - I've thought about public speaking, but have no experience really. I have been asked to do it, but will have to look into it more. I would love to do therapy though!
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Great story and very inspiring! :)
  • johnny7625
    Options
    you are amazing congratulations :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Wow Just wow you are amazing
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story! It can only get better......:flowerforyou:
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING!! You look fantastic!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Good on you! :D
  • Hikr56
    Hikr56 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring and amazing journey with us, and congratulations on taking control of your life and learning to love yourself!
  • mkingsley333
    Options
    You are amazing. I have just started my journey and you sure are an inspiration! Great for you and thanks for sharing your story!!
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • stillwatergirl
    stillwatergirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow. I mean WOW! I am not sure which is more impressive - the weight loss, or the ability to pull yourself out of a dark and scary place. What a blessing to have Jackie in your life - she is your guardian angel. Your story brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations and best wishes for continued success and a healthy lifestyle!
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much for sharing your story. You look amazing! Well done!!!
  • mwal74
    mwal74 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow Brian, you look amazing! Your hard work has really paid off, and your dedication to self improvement is incredible!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    HOLY FU*K BALLS.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    BEST STORY EVER!!!!!

I really needed to read this today!!! You are absolutely amazing and should be extremely proud of yourself. Weightloss is a very difficult thing to do but not only have you succeeded with that, you also succeeded with beating an alcohol addiction. You are my inspiration!

Best of luck to you with everything that you wish to do. I hope that you get your surgery soon. I had skin removal surgery back in 2009 after losing 130 pounds. It was by far the absolute best decision that I ever made. I was finally happy in my own skin for the first time in my life. Much to my surprise in 2010 I was diagnosed with cancer and my workout routine suffered for several months due to recovery from surgery and fatigue from radiation (I was lucky and didn't have to go through chemo). Then, 6 months after completing radiation I got pregnant (didn't think I was going to have any more children). So....here I am....fighting to get this weight off again and this time it's even harder than before. After reading your story I will no longer have my "pity parties" and I will keep my head up and move forward.

Thank you so very much for sharing... :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!