Options

Replies

• Vegas_Tony
    Options
    wow..
  • angels960
    angels960 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was emotional, your story was powerful and such a beautiful one, well done! Keep on keeping on!
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this is amazing.
  • tavamynt
    tavamynt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great-quite the transformation!!!!!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    You are such a handsome young man, I hope your dreams all come true! Wonderful job!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    kudos, rare so much of a loss without surgery, YAY for you!
  • Tamdudette
    Tamdudette Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Dude! you are HOT! :)
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. It's good to see you made it through and are happy--an inspiration for people in the same situation--thanks!
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    AWE-MAZING. SIMPLY AMAZING. You're an inspiration.
  • Gypsum74
    Gypsum74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Incredible, what an amazing journey and how lucky you are to have such an inspirational lady in your life! Thanks for sharing
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story! Thanks for sharing. Awesome job!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing story! You are such an inspiration!!
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story. You look absolutely fantastic - so healthy and well. And handsome! I hope you recognise that too, as it can be hard to realise how good looking you've become after carrying too much weight for so long.

But best of all - you are living a wonderful life now - coming to Europe, climbing the Eiffel Tower, visiting Hampton Court Palace, going on runs and rides and bike rides. Fast food and online games are no match for real life and that has to be the best reward you have given yourself. Wonderful. Massive congratulations to you and massive thanks for the inspiration you have passed on to other people.
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I actually teared up a little. This is a huge inspirational story. Thank you so much for posting this!!
  • yamina64
    Options
    Félicitations de Paris! Thanks to your inspirational journey, my goal will be to climb the Eiffel Tower .
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Remarkable!! Thank you for sharing your journey and CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    omg you're gorgeous!! this is the biggest transformation that i have seen in my life!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!

So inspiring!

Well done!!!
  • notdieting
    notdieting Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yours is an amazing story and your achievement is even more amazing. Never mind 'teared up', I full blown sobbed!

You will have lifelong 'issues' with body image and may need to fight your depression for years to come but whenever you feel down, feel like giving up, just come back and read these words you have written. They are truly inspiring and you are a truly special person. So many of us here understand the struggle you have had and to have overcome all that you have is just.....beyond words.

Congratulations, you are one phenominal human being.....and pretty damned cute too!!! xx
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I actually teared up a little. This is a huge inspirational story. Thank you so much for posting this!!

So did I. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!