How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• fallbrookgirl
    Options
    Absolutely awesome. You look so handsome. Keep up the good work! :)
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Fish out of water!!!! You look awesome! Great success!
  • innergoddess83
    innergoddess83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is truely an inspiration!!! Thank you for being so detailed and sharing your testimony! Congratulations on you weight loss and getting yourself together in life period! I wish you well!
  • Msimplicity
    Options
    You are amazing!!! The continued effort and motivation is very inspiring for us all...even those who are trying to lose just 20lbs or less. I have 90lbs to lose and this is such an inspiration for me to keep pushing.

God Bless You!!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Finally got my ticker set up right. Thanks rushten!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    And this is what keeps me going ! Great story .

Congratulations on all of your hard work /

And for quitting drinking too , that's spectacular also !:bigsmile:
  • esaulx
    esaulx Posts: 17
    Options
    This is simply amazing and very inspiring! Definitely giving you a standing ovation as I need to take a break from sitting for so long. This is what I needed to help boost me in the right direction. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    YOU are one AMAZING man!! Congratulations on your unbelievable transformations!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jett_05
    Jett_05 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    !!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!! Amazing. Wow
  • chelseacotty1
    chelseacotty1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing! ^.^
  • paMelaa50
    Options
    Awesome Brian ! You inspire me ! You look great and you look happy !
  • Inspired30
    Inspired30 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job and best wishes this year and with your surgery.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Congratulations! :happy:
  • Serenityshores
    Serenityshores Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Brian! I am so inspired by your weight loss! congratulations this is so awesome! what a success story!..Im gonna make it too..a long way to go but I am determined! So glad for you:):smile:
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow you look phenomenal. I am at a loss for words almost. I am so happy that you found the courage, the strength and the determination to accomplish what you've done. I commend you for your bravery to start the journey and not to give up. You're amazing. You give hope to the rest of us on MFP. Go you! :smile: :happy: :tongue:
  • terryfloresg
    terryfloresg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jadecoldwell1
    Options
    I actually teared up reading that story! You have done AMAZINGLY well! Even though it was Jackie that fired the spark in your head it was you that had to see the journey through, you are proof to all of us that it can be done.
    I wish you continuing success as you carry on with the journey but don't let anything detract from what you have achieved and massive thanks for posting. You are exactly the boost I needed :)
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I ate some birthday cake yesterday and am up a pound this morning... It's okay! I knew I'd have to pay for it! I'm also putting on muscle as well, so hard to tell what caused it. Time to cut back on sugar again! :-)
  • Vegas_Tony
    Options
    After reading this I'm speechless. The only thing that comes to mind is bravo.... I have nothing to say but congrats... WOW!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!