How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• Mollyxx51
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing. Your story had me absolutely inspired and amazed! And here I was having thinking loosing 18lbs was going to be the worlds biggest struggle. This is so brilliant, well done and good luck!!
  • Renee_1014
    Renee_1014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
    You greatly motivated me!
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Brian, Brian, Brian...your story is so moving and encouraging. You overcame so much. I'm so glad you have Jackie as a friend and confidante. You truly look happy. I hope you are.
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!! you look fabulous:)
  • ThatAnnieChick
    Options
    Omigosh, you got to meet her.
    *tears*
  • Mustloseweight93
    Options
    This is just WOW!
    Amazing!
  • kgaylord76
    kgaylord76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Congrats on your journey of self discovery. :smile:
  • CynnieDint
    Options
    God bless you and congrats on your success. you are an inspiration to so many people. have you ever thought about public speaking?
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    What a story! So happy for you - and what a great woman Jackie is to support you through all that. :happy:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story! Can you hear me clapping and cheering?!! If you could, you would even see the tears. :flowerforyou:
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    that is absolutely amazing! Great accomplishment!!!
  • kaypee65
    kaypee65 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! Thanks for posting.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    One of the BEST stories I've heard on MFP ~ thanks for sharing!
  • 145fit
    Options
    Very inspirational story!! Congrats to you!! :)
  • mandycapped
    mandycapped Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Keep it going!
  • mjsmamma
    mjsmamma Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I appreciate hearing about the emotional side of your story too. I don't have as much weight to lose as you have, but it's amazing how one's feelings about yourself can affect how one goes through life. And how it really does take changing your mind in order to change your weight. You are blessed to have someone as supportive as Jackie in your life. It really is important to surround yourself with people who lift you up, not drag you down. You are an inspiration! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • runQrun
    runQrun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Your story brought tears to my eyes. I wish you nothing but the best in life! :0)
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You did what I would have thought was impossible! All the best!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey you have been on. Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration to all of us who are struggling with our weight and to see how you have taken on all sorts of exercising…..great job!! Wish you all the best on your continuing journey!! Kudos to Jackie for being there for you….a true friend!!
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing story. You are a true inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!