How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• lablueluna
    Options
    Amazing, heartfelt journey! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story and wishing you lots of luck and love for the future!
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look great and no doubt have added decades to your life.

I love how you started with 5 minutes of exercise/day. Thanks for sharing your truly inspirational story.
  • mustloseit4me
    Options
    Brian I think you are amazing! I am a fellow Michigander too and one of my goals is the turkey trot.
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Truly Amazing!!!
  • JanisMay67
    Options
    Incredible! Not a lot makes me cry, but this story has. So happy for you, an amazing transformation. You are totally unrecognisable from the earliest photos.

I do hope that you can get your excess skin sorted. It breaks my heart that after so much effort, a lot of people are left with this reminder of a previous self.

Enjoy the rest of your life, wishing you every happiness.
  • annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Congratulations on changing your life! I also met someone very important to me in a game. I wish you and Jackie the best.
  • Serenity_86
    Serenity_86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss! :)
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow. I admire your perseverance, dedication and insights into yourself. Congratulations. You'll be a great psychologist; you're someone who will be able to bring a profound and challenging experience to the table. Keep up the good work, you've got a bright future ahead of you.
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I can see why you maxed out on comments. I read your story yesterday and I have found myself thinking about you ever since. I can back this morning to reread your story and it just about made me cry. I can't believe your incredible success, but even more amazing is the great attitude you have. What a great spirit you have. I wish you eternal happiness, but then, I don't have to wish it because it seems you will make it happen!
  • arzu726
    Options
    Wow! You are definitely an inspiration! Well done :D
  • Chilepepper34
    Chilepepper34 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow! that's incredible. You look great and it's great to know you're happy and healthy!
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Simply wow! You are such an inspiration in overcoming our struggles.

Wishing you the very best with your surgery this year. We look forward to seeing your updates on MFP.
  • cbascomb83
    cbascomb83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    Options
    great job Brian, you are a true inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I am sooooo happy Jackie talked to you without the sugar coating. KUDOS to both you and Jackie!! I know you will be happy after your surgery.

Oh, and can I say...YOU LOOK GREAT!!! Congrats!!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    369.4lbs lost! :-)
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Oh my word, what a story!

Firstly, I can't believe you lost 260lbs in just over a year and secondly I can't believe that you met such a lovely lady on Draw Something...that's unreal!!

You really are quite an inspiration...I've spent a couple of years trying to shift the same 50lbs, and you lost 7x that amount in such a short time! I'm also always complaining about the dating scene, meeting guys etc and you met someone who can only be described as your soulmate on an iPhone game.

I really need to pull the finger out, well done mate!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    370.4 lost! :-)
  • tonicandgin
    Options
    truly amazing story, incredible determination thankyou for sharing:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!