The Difference 3lbs Can Make (w/ before & after pics)

Options

Replies

• jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Really.

I love these stories - they really encourage me to keep doing what I'm doing.

:drinker:
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - great inspiration! Makes me want to spend more time with heavy weights :)
  • deetee6718
    deetee6718 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Motivating to say the least! WOW!!
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thank you so so so so so much! You really give me hope because I'm stuck and I have been for a long while. I'm focusing on exercise to hopefully drop some body fat. Your story is going to help keep me going. I just showed your pictures to my fiance. I wear him down with stories like yours so eventually he will let me splurge on some more equipment :)

P.S. His eyes lit up at your bikini photos. You've got some nice stuff happening there :)
  • bybyadipocytes
    bybyadipocytes Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks this \is great motivation!
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I don't have a lot of lbs left to lose, so I find posts like yours so motivating!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Beautiful congrats :bigsmile:
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Amazing thank you this is about were I want to be. Your before at 145 is where I was when I was in my first years in college then came a job marriage and three kids and I was at 250, now down to 206. Thank you and you look amazing
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress pics!

You look amaziing!
  • mellifluous_baker
    Options
    Incredible work. Thanks for posting this! My scale's been "stuck" too, so this is further motivation to keep up the weight lifting I've been doing 2x/week for the past month.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I need to show my sister in law this. She has been working out with me but she gets frustrated and says every time she does a work out regimen she doesn't lose any weight.

I only have about 12 lbs. between my pictures on my profile (in the pink bikini) and working with weights definitely makes a difference. I am still doing the Body Pump classes 3x a week because I'm scared of the weight floor, but maybe soon I'll look into it and try to muster the courage. lol
  • dlbaron
    dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    amazing results!!! thank you for sharing! I'm just starting to focus more seriously on lifting and this is great inspiration. It's also a wonderful reminder to take regular photos- the number on the scale gets to me even though I know as I gain muscle, weight won't matter, but I will keep taking photos as my real measure of progress
  • amykuh
    amykuh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I add my praise and support!

Fantastic job! I am inspired and encouraged. Thank you!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to be going to bed, but I had to bump the awesome. Fantastic work, OP!
  • ironbutterfly_
    Options
    Wow... Excellent progress!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    believer. Keep on revolution, OP!
  • SuperGirlia
    SuperGirlia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been advising my friends to stop measuring their success with a scale too! The attached pic shows the difference in my body after a 6 month Bootcamp style workout, 1 hour per day 5 days per week. My weight barely changed at all! There is only a 2-3 lb difference between the 2 images. I am wearing the same exact outfit in both pics, despite the lighting.

I lost several inches & gained tons of energy & that meant so much more than my weight; which only went from 153.5 to 151 lbs.

alnlfm.jpg
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, I love it. Great job!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Well done, OP, your hard work is definitely paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!