The Difference 3lbs Can Make (w/ before & after pics)

Options

Replies

• misshalll
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I will try to remember next time I get on the scales that if i've been healthy it will be showing in other ways!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    This is INCREDIBLE thank you! I think I am going to put away my scale :) Congratulations to you!!
  • Strangegirlz
    Strangegirlz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Inspiring. So encouraged to see a post promoting successful body recomposition, despite minimal scale movement. More motivation to throw the scales away! You look awesome, congrats
  • TealStar13
    Options
    You look way awesome! Don't allow the scale to ruin it. Go you!! :D
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    You should be the poster-lady of "slow and steady" weight loss AND heavy-lifting for being healthy.

WOW & congratulations!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • That is my struggle right now too! In one week I feel like I have already lost inches but no weight! I've eaten clean and lifted heavy! What exercises do you do? Maybe we can compile some together so we can have a killer lifting schedule. Feel free to PM me! And great job btw!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    this is ABSOLUTELY AND EXACTLY what i needed to see! first off, CONGRATULATIONS! you look phenomenal. i've always struggled with seeing any downward movement on the scale...right now, i'm technically about 8-9 lbs down frmo my heaviest of 163 but i know lifting has helped change my body. still, i am still heavier and chunkier looking than your first pic at 145. sigh. i would love to get to your "after" pic!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    This is a prime example of what progressive resistance training does to body composition and why a smaller overall weight loss is better - it's because you aren't losing lots of muscle with the fat which is needed for that lean physique. Awesome documentation of progress photos, btw.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    WOW. Amazing work! :drinker:
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing. this is what I needed.

my loss is slooow and it can be discouraging.

the scale is a liar, it's the tape that tells the truth.

You have done fantastic!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!! My scale isn't too nice to me either but I can swear I see a difference.

Heavy lifting FTMW.
  • LReReed
    LReReed Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! For the past three years I have struggled with keeping weight off after I lose 5-10 pounds. (Only need to drop about 20 pounds overall). I would count calories and do cardio only workouts for months and plateau. From looking at your results, I just realized that I have been doing it wrong all this time. I need to start weight lifting ASAP! Hopefully will receive similar results as you! GREAT JOB!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. Your pics really get the point across. You look hot!
  • Marissaltr
    Options
    Wow! That's great! Thank you for sharing! It is an inspiration. Congrats to you!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    That's not three pounds darlin, that is heavy lifting at it's finest...you look amazing!!!
  • pammypurple
    pammypurple Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Just amazing.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think dropping sizes, building up our self esteem and our bodies getting healthier is by far better than any thing a scale could tell us!

Good work, lots of changes.. imagine only 3 lbs. and a total body transformation... proves the scales are out to get us!!:tongue::bigsmile: :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!