Do anything special when you hit your goal weight?

I hit my goal weight this morning! Yay!!! :drinker: It feels really good. I've lost about 25 pounds since August and I feel amazing and I'm in the best shape in years. This is rewarding enough...

...but did you do anything special to celebrate hitting your goal weight? New outfit? Buy a fitness gadget? Special dinner? (LOL)

I've been thinking about doing something cool, just haven't decided yet.

Replies

• Brooke4206
    Brooke4206 Posts: 140 Member
    I bought myself a new swimsuit :)
  • RamaAkyer
    RamaAkyer Posts: 94 Member
    Will buy myself some clothes for sure :) Especially pants. All of them are oversized now :)
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    I think I'm going to buy a nice suit. Definitely a new wardrobe, but mainly I want the suit.
  • drosebud
    drosebud Posts: 277 Member
    Clothes shopping. My credit card will be hot.
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    new bikini and sexy lingery :)
  • bethanytapp
    bethanytapp Posts: 79 Member
    I still have 4 pounds to go, but have slowly started buying new clothes. And, 2 weeks ago when I hit 50 pounds lost I went for a 50 km bike ride to celebrate.
  • stare at myself in the mirror!
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Not there yet, but I would do a dream adventure/sport vacation - the craziest coolest way to be active outdoors which I wouldn't have dared do before. From wild camping in your closest mountain to a few lessons in a sport you find "cool" to trecking in Asia to tango dancing in Lima to applying for the Amazing Race, whatever- anything goes.
  • Lives2Travel
    Lives2Travel Posts: 682 Member
    Absolutely. I think I'll book one of my dream trips. And even take the hubs as a reward for his patience and support. Only 57 lbs. to go...........
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Congrats on getting to your goal weight!! I really wanted to cut my hair short when I hit my goal, but I didn't get around to it until a few months after.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,292 Member
    Yup, set a new goal, whether weight, body comp, or performance related
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    I'm going to get a tattoo when I hit mine, hopefully by this summer :)
  • capnlizard
    capnlizard Posts: 73 Member
    I am planning to get a tattoo when I hit my goal (which is going to be awhile). I lost my mother-in-law last November and I have wanted to get a memorial tattoo for her on my back, but I want to wait until I don't have fat rolls on my back before I get it. I think it will be nice to get a beautiful tribute when my back is also looking beautiful.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Sounds nuts, but when I hit my goal weight, I'm going skydiving. :noway: It's something that I have ALWAYS, always wanted to do and have been afraid to try.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Congrats! I haven't hit my goal weight yet, but when I do I'm going to throw out my "fat" clothes. Then my daughter and I are going to make a "girls' day of it," going clothes/shoe shopping (I'm saving up; all the money I would have spent on junk food is going into my savings) and then I'm going to get a massage!

UDG2m2S.jpg

They're all MINE!! :laugh:
  • Clare_10
    Clare_10 Posts: 26 Member
    I want to buy an ipad air when I get down in weight and hit the target of losing 2 stone - I am hoping this also ties in with me starting my first teaching job and graduating my postgraduate degree!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Congratulations on hitting your goal weight!!! :-) That must be a wonderful feeling.

Roller coasters are a big thing for me and I haven't gone on any of them in over a decade. Partly just due to circumstances but also because I was terrified that I might not fit onto all of the rides. Now that I'm a lot smaller than the last time I went (and fit back then) I'm excited about riding all of the rides at a local amusement park this Spring. That will be a reward for me!

I still do not know what my "true" GW is, though. I know I want to get to 180 and I won't stop there. I have toyed with 170s but I feel that I won't know for sure until I get there. It was weird last night to realize that I may only decide to lose 20 more lb! (194 right now, have lost 113 from my HW)

By Fall or Winter this year I'll probably be where I plan to stay at least for awhile. So I am going to buy a new coat probably. I have one I really like but it's red and sporty. All of my dressier coats got too big and have been donated. Aside from that no big plans!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    I plan on getting a whole new wardrobe and getting a tattoo of a Phoenix down one side of my body to represent a new me and new beginnings ;)
  • jnb143
    jnb143 Posts: 62 Member
    My goal is to buy a bikini from Victoria Secret!
  • chelseafisher5648
    chelseafisher5648 Posts: 60 Member
    I plan to get a tattoo that can be seen in the new bikini I will be purchasing. I also will go clothes shopping I put a dollar in a jar every time I work out I would have easily spent this on pop before and wont feel the lose of the money by the end since Im gradually saving it. I also really like seeing the jar grow and get to reward myself each time I work out.