Do anything special when you hit your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I bought myself the car I always wanted, but never fit in to:

.facebook_589108559.jpg
  • an0nemus
    an0nemus Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I was on a weight loss competition with a friend of mine (we both lost 30+ lbs)...but we were walking after work and he says to me:

"After we lose 25 lbs we should go get a burger" (or words to the effect of lets eat ourselves into a food coma).

I told him "that's a great idea. Do you think members of AA go get a drink to celebrate sobriety?"
  • happysummerrunner
    happysummerrunner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I plan to get a tattoo that can be seen in the new bikini I will be purchasing. I also will go clothes shopping I put a dollar in a jar every time I work out I would have easily spent this on pop before and wont feel the lose of the money by the end since Im gradually saving it. I also really like seeing the jar grow and get to reward myself each time I work out.

That is amazing!
  • happysummerrunner
    happysummerrunner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight, likely by the end of March or sometime in April (ticker hasn't been updated and does not reflect how much I've lost), I'll have lost between 160-170 lbs.

This grown man is probably going to break down and ball his eyes out.

that was sweet
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I bought myself the car I always wanted, but never fit in to:

.facebook_589108559.jpg

BEST reward ever!!!
  • k1inoregon
    Options
    Because I've had soooooo much to lose (total goal is 90 pounds lost), I gave myself a goal of reaching 70 pounds lost by last December. To keep me on track and focused, I set up my reward ahead of time: a Christmas cruise to the Caribbean. I made my goal and celebrated for an entire week. Now that I'm close to my final goal, I'm trying to figure out what my celebration will be. :-)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Plastic surgery is definitely a goal for me!
  • happypath101
    Options
    SPA DAY!!!! :O)
  • MsLaTisha83
    MsLaTisha83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going clothes shopping. I want to take $500 and just go crazy! (ok, maybe $300 lol) In the meantime, I'm buying myself a piece of jewelry for every 10 lbs I lose. I'm 1 lb away from my first piece of jewelry (I have 35 lbs overall to lose).
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    New clothes! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm 8.4 lbs away from my goal of 50lbs lost... When I reach it I want to do the following.

1. Go get my first ever massage (have a gift certificate for a spa near by).
    2. Successfully complete the "Filthy 50" workout at Crossfit.
    3. Buy a bathing suit that makes me happy.
    4. Go get fitted for new bras... Cute ones!
    5. Run (walk part if I have too... can only run 9 miles right now without walking) a half marathon... 13.1 miles as my long run the week I get to my goal.
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do the new clothes thing but I couldn't wait. Apparently it's not ok for jeans to.fall off in public.
    Might have my personal trainers website tattoo'd on me as advertising (joke)
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight just before Christmas and right on time according to my plan - didn't celebrate particularly but had lots of nice things, food, presents and family time - at Christmas and that was enough celebration for me :-)
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight, likely by the end of March or sometime in April (ticker hasn't been updated and does not reflect how much I've lost), I'll have lost between 160-170 lbs.

This grown man is probably going to break down and ball his eyes out.

^^^^^^This is my favorite. Congratulations!!!!!
    I hit my goal 10 years ago and stayed there about 5 min before gaining it all back. This time, (6 lbs to go) I'll buy some new clothes and start working on maintenance goals. Not gonna overindulge to celebrate this time! I'll probably prance around in my swimsuit for a day, then map out my fitness goals. ;-)
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I only have about 5 more pounds, so I'm almost there! Not sure what I'll do; maybe wear a crop top in public and take up pole dancing.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Yep, I started sexting my husband pictures of myself when he was in meetings at work.
    Bored NSA staffers thank you for this. :drinker:
  • dcarter1020
    dcarter1020 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and I completely agree! It's what I plan on doing once I reach my goal weight:)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Hehe... I just picked a new goal weight. :P
  • dcarter1020
    dcarter1020 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yep, I started sexting my husband pictures of myself when he was in meetings at work.

LOL!! Yes, I definitely plan on doing this!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Hehe... I just picked a new goal weight. :P

wow.. you look amazing now chica