Do anything special when you hit your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a new tattoo. I've got to get some nice arms, though, since what I want is a quarter sleeve. So, it's not goal "weight" for me, it's goal bf%.
  • TripleOG92
    Options
    I plan on getting my belly button pierced and maybe a tattoo :drinker:
  • CYaPRN2
    CYaPRN2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is amazing. I'm planning on Cancun trip and a margarita. :D
    Oh yea and that piece of fried chicken I've been craving so bad. Lol
  • mdraper60
    mdraper60 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    First off... CONGRATULATIONS! I have a long ways to go until I reach my goal but I have rewards for myself along the way to keep me going... When I reach my goal I am going to get a budoir photo shoot. I have always wanted one so I figure that is a perfect time! :smile:
  • newpalfan
    newpalfan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 pounds since August, too. I modified my original goal to lose an additional 5 pounds, so I will have a cushion for holidays and special events. I am beginning to purchase new slacks and it is such fun! Enjoy yourself and keep those rewards coming!
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I bought all new NICE underwear.............!

NO MORE CONTROL TOP UNDERWEAR!!!!!
  • mabel2802
    Options
    I would like you to go to an artist's studio and do a photo shoot with a new outfit. Enjoy yourself! And congratsssssss!!!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I bought my first bikini and some killer outfits. :)
  • kalel1100
    Options
    I would do everything that everyone says on here. New clothes and a nice dinner for sure; however, I would also treat yourself to what ever delight you may have given up. Like, if you gave up your favoirte kind of cookie or somthing. For me, when I hit my goal weight I am going to eat a big piece of chocolate cake.
  • skamnorth
    Options
    Got a Karen Millen dress in sight ;)
  • einzweidrei
    einzweidrei Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Bought a new pair of pants.

I also bought a bathing suit from VS (big sale, LOL) and the bottom didn't fit, which according to their website it should have totally fit me. So I got a larger size and it still didn't fit. I'm thinking maybe the cut was just very awkward on me (it was low cut and I have big hips/long torso) and that made me look/feel uncomfortable. So I bought some new bottoms from Target instead. Much better.
  • Shastabaldi
    Shastabaldi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT! THATS THE MOST HONEST RADICAL THING! :D
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I gave myself a good slap on the *kitten* and then sat down to establish some new goals. Reaching goal weight is kind of like finally arriving at the starting line of a much longer race...that's when the real work begins...maintaining that weight requires a completely different mindset, as you will no longer be rewarded for your efforts by watching the number drop on the scale. Goals become more fitness and health oriented and "success" is far more arbitrary.
  • CaptainGeorgio
    CaptainGeorgio Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When I hit my GW I'm gonna get myself a really nice vintage-style bikini...and some Agent Provocateur underwear...and a new dress...maybe a whole new wardrobe, just to be on the safe side ;)
  • LeemTHEdream
    LeemTHEdream Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo when I hit mine, hopefully by this summer :)

Ditto!
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I would treat myself to a full body workout, then maybe buy a massage!
  • GillaMahogany
    Options
    I think that in a way, reaching your goal weight IS the reward.....but my husband still better fork over the money for new clothes when I get there LOL!
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! I have a long way to go so I'm setting milestones and rewards, small stuff mostly, but when I reach my goal I've got some ideas...
    New wardrobe over time, some tattoos I'm waiting to get, I'll still take my time with those things though, work on maintenance for a bit first and see if I want to lose anymore or not before I go on a spending spree. I'd love to do a vacation or something but that's getting even pricier, so we'll see!
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Clothes shopping. My credit card will be hot.

This is what I can't WAIT to do :love:

New shoes? New/more makeup? Spa day? Ski weekend?

@CaptainGeorgi: you should have some fun with the vintage swimsuit and do some old school pin ups :happy:
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight, likely by the end of March or sometime in April (ticker hasn't been updated and does not reflect how much I've lost), I'll have lost between 160-170 lbs.

This grown man is probably going to break down and ball his eyes out.