Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options

Replies

• SAR4Life
    SAR4Life Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This post for real?? She needs to dump his *kitten*..what kinda crap is that..in 1st year you need to get implants!!! Grow up..she needs to dump his *kitten*! Where the hell do chicks find these guys???
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Just tell her to get one of these if she doesn't want the surgery

89427_zpsed0ed089.gif

I watched that way too long

Same here. While we are at it.. where can we get one these????
    I'm still watching.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    if he wants implants, he should get them.

Thats funny, and I agree.
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad :( your poor friend
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    maybe he should wear a pare-
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Any guy that would divorce me over the size of my boobs isn't a guy worth being married to.
    She should tell him that his penis is too small for her and if he doesn't get a bigger one, she'll leave him.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    To answer #1 - HELL NO.
    The answer to question #2 is a matter of opinion, but in my own - no, bigger is not necessarily better. Work with what you got!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    1). Men are a dime a dozen. NEXT!

2). Bigger is only better if we are talking about penis.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    This post for real?? She needs to dump his *kitten*..what kinda crap is that..in 1st year you need to get implants!!! Grow up..she needs to dump his *kitten*! Where the hell do chicks find these guys???

^ This.
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is a small B cup....her boyfriend thinks she needs to get implants because he likes bigger boobs. She thinks she is just fine the way she is and doesn't really want a boob job. She is head over heels in love with him (or so she says) and wants to keep him happy, so she has been considering it for the past few months.

Two days ago, he proposed to her...WITH the stipulation that she get impants within the first year of their marriage or he will divorce her!! *SMH* So, now she thinks she has no choice but to get the boobs.

So, 2 questions....

1) Do you think she should get this surgery just to hold on to her man?

2) Like the title says, is bigger really better?

You can't be serious. Tell him there are penis implants too. Quid pro quo, Mr. Man :laugh:
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My ex was obsessed with big boobs. Our sex life suffered because of it. I cheated on him with a dude who liked me for how I looked. I dumped my ex.

True story.
  • ChadHissong
    ChadHissong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If she does it, she needs to do it because she wants to & not because he wants it!! I would tell her she can make an agreement, if he gets a penis implant & then she will get a boob job!!

2. Bigger is better in moderation!! Anything over a D is way to big!!!
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    then she gets them, he still doesn't think there good enough and leaves.... yeah I see that in her near future. Bad idea. every girl is fine the way they look, its the man who needs to be caring in what an individual is, not for how they look or have to be to impress the other person. its like the day and age we live in, Money can't buy love, but is used to keep people around.
  • HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    She should run away, like yesterday!! I am with someone who loves ME. I have been fit, fat, pregnant, fat again, slimmer, back to fat. I have stretch marks, imperfections, I'm cranky in the mornings, etc... and guess what, he has loved me regardless and will love me regardless of all of these things. He should accept her for who she is and what she looks like, and if he prefers larger breasts more than her, then he needs to get a grip. She deserves someone who will love and support her regardless. She may need to get some counselling to realize that this guy is a prime example of someone throwing red flags that she doesn't want to see.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Sure, she should do it as long as he's going to get a penile implant. Tit for tat.
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Better is better.

Wow, that was easy.
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    1, No way, dump him.

One of of my exes was an A cup and wanted a boob job. I told her that she was beautiful as she was and I didn't want her to have one. However.....

2, Yes, as long as they are real!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    1). Men are a dime a dozen. NEXT!

2). Bigger is only better if we are talking about penis.

^if there were a post to go along with the "prime example of what's wrong with women" this post would go with it. "Hey, some men are jerks, so lets be jerks too!" erm....

I agree. Comments like this about penis size is the same type of body shaming that women here get bent out of shape about. But a post like this is a hoot. :huh:
  • sigridolsen
    sigridolsen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    she should dump him. Fast.