Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options

Replies

• nicolabarratt267
    Options
    So glad my boyfriend is an *kitten* man...
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options

So am I! LOL!

She should dump him!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    All boobs are good boobs!
    Small boobs? Good!
    Big boobs? Good!
    Donut shaped boobs? Oooh, now I want a donut.

donuts.jpg
  • katylil
    Options

Amen to that!

In all seriousness: he sounds like a Grade A *kitten*. She needs to dump him and find someone who appreciates her for who she is NOW.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Two days ago, he proposed to her...WITH the stipulation that she get impants within the first year of their marriage or he will divorce her!!

That doesn't sound controlling at all.

I can't see how this marriage could go wrong...
  • nicolabarratt267
    Options
    I would absolutely not be okay with this. I have far too much respect for myself to ever put up with a complete douche like him.
  • katylil
    Options
    Plus there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a B!

B is for Babe ;)
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    She should tell him she will only marry him once his penis is a couple of inches longer.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Why do people think that a grand, "romantic" gesture is somehow the only way you can show true love these days?

It seems it's not enough to treat your partner with gentleness, kindness and respect. Oh no.

You have to realise in a flash of blind panic that you may have lost the love of your life and then navigate crowded New York streets, jump over crocodile infested rivers and take down a Traid gang to reach her and declare your undying love before she blasts off for a five year stint on the International Space Station.

There is an appropriate response to this gentleman's request. It is "No."
  • nicolabarratt267
    Options
    Plus there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a B!

B is for Babe ;)

Exactly!
  • Feervi
    Feervi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I didn't read any of the answers, but mine is simple, dump the guy and tell him if he loves her he wouldn't force a boob job. Or of course she could tell him - sure but you know what I like bigger ****s so can you get yours surgically enhanced, yours is too small.

She also might want to point out that if he gets her pregnant she will have bigger boobs and they may stay bigger.

He is saying "I love you,. now change" which doesn't work. What happens in 10 years if she gets old heavy or wrinkles is he so shallow he will look for another version? Personally I think if she does marry him he will ask for more surgery, other changes as she ages and make her feel bad about her body. She is setting herself up for a miserable life or inevitable divorces.

QFT
  • Feervi
    Feervi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Look, eveyone has certain tastes and preferences for the oppsite sex.
    I do feel its wrong for him to DEMAND she get a boob job in order for him to stick around/marry. Its okay to have some personal standards/tastes! But, when you demand the other person to conform to your standards and they DONT want to do it; then the relationship is doomed.
    If your friend wanted a boob job or thought about the idea of a boob job and he said he wanted her to get bigger boobs; then okay. Everyone is happy.
    But if she's happy with herself now and doesnt want them and he still demands (even though he "loves" her) then she needs to run away. And fast.

I completely and absolutely agree
  • vulpesgirl
    Options
    1) Absolutely not, oh my god RUN.

Her body, her choice. She has no reason to believe this'll be the last thing he asks of her, especially if he gets it. This guy is doing her a favor by showing her what a scary, controlling jerk he is. She needs to do herself the favor of seriously re-evaluating, and hopefully hopping a plane to be far, far away from him.

2) Depends on preference, but for me, no.

I have a C cup bordering on D and I wish every day that I'd been given cute little b cups. They wouldn't bounce around and hurt when I teach Zumba or take boot camp, they wouldn't make it so my button-down shirts pull across the chest....smaller boobs would be heaven.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    What a Jerk! No one should have to change their physical appearance in order to keep the other person. He should love her for who she is as a person not for how big or small a certain part of her body is! What happens if she does change her boob size and then he meets someone that has bigger boobs than her? I guess since that is all he cares about he will leave her for the other. She needs to find someone that actually care about her likes, wants, needs, etc..
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    She needs to drop this guy like a bad habit... You don't make a marriage proposal with stipulations. What a bunch of crap!

What is she going to do when the first wrinkle appears on her face? The first grey hair? The first time she has an extra 5 pounds that she can't seem to lose?

She needs to dump this "Boy" and find some "Men" to date.

I am fortunate to be married to a Beautiful, Smart and Powerful Woman. I would love her and be there for her regardless... I would push her wheelchair and spoon feed her if needed. That is Love. Don't know what this crap is that the "Boy" is trying to pawn... :mad:
  • jelie3110
    Options
    Dump his *kitten*! Cosmetic surger is great , but only if it's something she wants, you should never do it to prevent someone from leaving you. A relationship based only on boobs is clearly not the right kind of relationship to have.
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    More than half the guys I know who's wives got boob jobs are divorced. Their wives felt sexier and liked the attention, and moved out onto the playing field again.
    So go ahead and get the boob job, but only if it's what you want.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'd dump him on the spot.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I can't believe all the people in this thread saying she should dump him. What if he's her last chance? What if she dumps him and can't find a new man? What if she ends up an old maid?

She's got one. He's willing to MARRY her. She should do whatever he asks. WHATEVER HE ASKS!!!
  • 1). Men are a dime a dozen. NEXT!

2). Bigger is only better if we are talking about penis.

/thread