Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options

Replies

• I wonder how the nobhead would feel if she died during her operation...what a moron.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I can't believe all the people in this thread saying she should dump him. What if he's her last chance? What if she dumps him and can't find a new man? What if she ends up an old maid?

She's got one. He's willing to MARRY her. She should do whatever he asks. WHATEVER HE ASKS!!!

I think I love you.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I can't believe all the people in this thread saying she should dump him. What if he's her last chance? What if she dumps him and can't find a new man? What if she ends up an old maid?

She's got one. He's willing to MARRY her. She should do whatever he asks. WHATEVER HE ASKS!!!

I think I love you.

How YOU doin'? :wink:
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I wonder how the nobhead would feel if she died during her operation...what a moron.

Well, that escalated quickly!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    1). Men are a dime a dozen. NEXT!

2). Bigger is only better if we are talking about penis.

this right here!!! 100%
  • mbrown839
    Options
    1) No
    2) No
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I would get rid of him in a flash
  • jd1208
    jd1208 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Tell her to get really fat instead. Then she will have bigger boobs and get to eat lots of doughnuts.
  • I wonder how the nobhead would feel if she died during her operation...what a moron.

Well, that escalated quickly!

Not really...
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Nothing says love like a marriage proposal that comes with conditions.

I'm just mystified as to how you reach the point of nearly becoming engaged to someone who is such a *kitten* that he would require you to get fake body parts because the ones you were born with aren't good enough. There must have been signs way before this that he was a schmuck. People don't just develop that level of uselessness overnight.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Get new friends
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Tell her to get really fat instead. Then she will have bigger boobs and get to eat lots of doughnuts.

This is good. I like this.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    If you were blond I would love you more. If you weren't over weight I would marry you. If you were in better shape I would stay with you. If you had longer hair I wouldn't have cheated. If you wore more makeup I would look at other women. If you can't see what wrong with this pattern you will end up with the wrong guy! Your better off alone than with someone that needs you to change your looks to love you!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

Not sure if this is serious or not, but I would rather be an old maid (at 47 and single, I kinda am) than be with an *kitten*. Just sayin'.
  • rml_16
    Options

Not sure if this is serious or not, but I would rather be an old maid (at 47 and single, I kinda am) than be with an *kitten*. Just sayin'.
    *sigh*

You are not complete without a man. How very sad. Can I maybe try to help you find one so you can have a full life? What do you do with your time if you're not taking care of a man? Cooking meals, washing clothes, warming his slippers ...
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

That's how my boobs got so big. Mmm doughnuts, lol
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

*sigh*

You are not complete without a man. How very sad. Can I maybe try to help you find one so you can have a full life? What do you do with your time if you're not taking care of a man? Cooking meals, washing clothes, warming his slippers ...

Now I'm sure you're effin with me, because no woman that believes this crap would be allowed to use technology, cause she would be living on a compound with her other sister wives and 37 children.
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    If you were blond I would love you more. If you weren't over weight I would marry you. If you were in better shape I would stay with you. If you had longer hair I wouldn't have cheated. If you wore more makeup I would look at other women. If you can't see what wrong with this pattern you will end up with the wrong guy! Your better off alone than with someone that needs you to change your looks to love you!

white-knight.jpeg
  • rml_16
    Options

*sigh*

Now I'm sure you're effin with me, because no woman that believes this crap would be allowed to use technology, cause she would be living on a compound with her other sister wives and 37 children.
    The Prophet is trynig to be more modern these days.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    rml gets the Interwebz award of the day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou: