Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    To both questions... a resounding NO. Cripes, the guy is a control freak! How if she were to insist he get, say, penile implants before she would marry him??
    Run, girl, run like hell.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    This is CRAZY! She should run for her life!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    This thread can't be serious. But, since you say it is, ask your friend if she would rather be single now or later. He will leave her, or cheat on her, or she'll feel perpetually insecure and terrified of physically changing, which none of us can control 100%. She may love him, but he doesn't have the maturity to enter into committed love. He's not even pretending to be able to.

I think a B Cup is a great size.

Tell your friend to ask her boyfriend if he is willing to publicly share the stipulations of his proposal. If what he is asking is "ok," he should be ok with owning it.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Tell your friend to ask her boyfriend if he is willing to publicly share the stipulations of his proposal. If what he is asking is "ok," he should be ok with owning it.

They could write it into their wedding vowels :smile:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Aren't wedding vowels for later, on the wedding night?

O.....O....O
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Aren't wedding vowels for later, on the wedding night?

O.....O....O
    Sex is a sin!

The Prophet does not approve.
  • nicolabarratt267
    Options

I am fortunate to be married to a Beautiful, Smart and Powerful Woman. I would love her and be there for her regardless... I would push her wheelchair and spoon feed her if needed. That is Love. Don't know what this crap is that the "Boy" is trying to pawn... :mad:

Heart = melted
  • emtbabe1029
    Options
    He sounds like a moron. Can she insist he get a penis implant? Then maybe he has a deal.

this exactly!:drinker:
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    He sounds like an a complete *kitten* to me ...
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Tell her to get really fat instead. Then she will have bigger boobs and get to eat lots of doughnuts.

Doughnuts and boobs. Is there a better combination???
  • FlyThisKite
    FlyThisKite Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hell no....i would dump this joker.If i were her id suggest he get butt cheek implants..on
    His forehead. I hope your friend dodges this bullet. However this is her life and ultimatley her choice.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    disregard response.
  • ahawk56702
    ahawk56702 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is ****ing stupid. Obviously he doesn't give a crap about her if he is willing to leave her for having small tits. **** him, but not in the good way.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Easy peasy: HELL NO. DUMP HIS *kitten*.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    1). Men are a dime a dozen. NEXT!

2). Bigger is only better if we are talking about penis.
  • jennahbooboo
    Options
    1.) Of course, because women and their chests exist simply to please obnoxious *kitten*.
    2.) All boobs are nice boobs in my opinion 'cause, well, BOOBS.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    That does not sound like love at all.

And I want to say this without accidental body shaming. Bigger is not always better. Of course we all know that many men love large breasts, so keep in mind that we are all aware of that. I think all breasts are beautiful. And many men like all different breasts. There are also many men that genuinely prefer small breasts. I know this because I have small, perky breasts and they have received a lot of love in my life. My husband is also one of those men that prefers small breasts. He is over-the-top over mine (he loves the shape, perkiness, firmness, the way they move). He says he would like my breasts even if they were a little smaller or a little bigger because they are just nicely shaped, and the size they are looks good on my small frame. And also when he looks at photos of women (nude art photography that we look at together) he always chooses to look at women that have a body type similiar to mine (with some diversity, he says it's hard to find women with a body as nice as mine). He also loves my booty. And my legs. And my waist. And my eyes and smile. And when he met me my very long and healthy hair. Etc. So, there are also men that appreciate more than just the breasts. And not to mention our intellectual connection and our sense of humor, adventure, and fun. This is all how he feels about me, not how I feel about myself.

There are many more men out there that will not require her to get implants. If she doesn't want them, there is a high probability that she will regret it and end up alone (because she doesn't want them and because he's a loser). What if there is a complication, he will leave her. She should think about that. It's fine for a woman to get implants because she wants them, but not good to do it when she doesn't want to.

Is this for real? It doesn't seem funny to be a funny post.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Also want to say that you are a good friend for trying to help her.
  • fit_skinnygal
    Options
    Sounds like he loves her for her new boobs she's gonna get.