I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
So technically I'm over 1/2 way by 1.6 lbs....but who's counting? LOL

I started out on January 25th with weight watchers online, lost 40 lbs in 4 months. Was referred to this site and I've been using the MFP program ever since and lost another 44 lbs. I have went from a size 24 to a 16-18 (depending on brand) even some 14's fit now........(from a 3-4x to a large x-large by size) I feel so much better........but I still have a LONG LONG WAY TO GO YET.

anyway here are some photos:

IMG_0001-2-1.jpg
This would be the fattest picture I have of myself, it was taken in november 2009 so just 2 months before I started to lose weight.

shoppingspree064.jpgshoppingspree066.jpg
These pictures are from early april 2010 and I'd lost approx 20 lbs

Alexandvickiemay2010-1.jpg
Fast forward to end of May 2010 I'd lost 40 ish or so lbs and had this photo taken with my sister

DonnaDavidsWeddingJune192010304.jpg
P6190270.jpg
June 19th my mom got married so I had these pictures.....not really good full body ones but I hope you can see enough of me. I'd lost
56lbs by then.

AmandaandJeremywedding253-1.jpg
AmandaandJeremywedding263-1-1.jpg
Fast forward again another 2+ months to Aug 28th and I had lost another 20 lbs.....so approx 76lbs n this picture. I actually lost 5lbs the week of this wedding.....so the following thurs at weight in I was at a loss of 81 lbs total.

here are some random photos I took a couple weeks ago as I was going through all my big clothes to give away.
0043.jpg
0053.jpg
0063.jpg
0023.jpg
WON'T BE NEEDING ANY OF THOSE CLOTHES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now here is me today.....I took them myself so please excuse the poor picture taking and odd looking photos:
026.jpg
025-1.jpg
024-1.jpg
023-1.jpg
020-2.jpg
022-2.jpg

So that's it.......Now on to tackle the next 82 lbs!!!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Make the IMG's lower case. :smile:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    looking great
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! love that short black dress! :flowerforyou:
  • msdjsmith95
    Options
    Way to go...you look GREAT!!
  • anna1131
    anna1131 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW you look so good. GREAT JOB!!!. you inspire me
  • debidoodle
    Options
    Fantastic! You look beautiful :) Congratulations ... and good luck!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Wow-- awesome progress!!!!!

Wonderful-- congratulations!
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    They are amazing!!!! I'm LOVING the old clothes shots..... they must really make you realise how well you've done!!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • rayallen3
    rayallen3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! Try adding shakeology chocolate shakes to our diet. They are even in this database. go to www.theperfectshakes.com and read and view the shakeology info. I started these shakes into my diet a week ago and lost 2.5lbs in a week. The idea behind them is that the shake has the alot of veggies, fiber, protein, probiotics and natural ingredients that will satisfy the body nutritionally to stop the food cravings. The probiotics will help your digestion and regularity. Basically the shakes give your body what it needs and wants so it needs for nothing else. you can also do a 3 day cleanse on these shake too. 3 shakes a day with fruit as a snack and a nice salad for dinner. I didn't do that but I plan on it real soon. a friend of mine loss 5lbs in a week and the weight didn't come back (this included excercise too!) Hope this helps! It has helped me and many others. Get the chocolate, it taste way too good to be this great for you. Don't let the price throw you for too big of a loop. It works out to $4 a shake. That's really not that bad for a meal replacement. 140 calories 14g of protein.

www.theperfectshakes.com

Ray
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • dapolesello
    dapolesello Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow I just started this today , and so impressed with what you have accomplished. Fabulous Job !
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look FABULOUS girlie!! I love the pictures of you holding up your old "big" clothes!! Amazing!! Keep up the great work!!
  • bethm1210
    bethm1210 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You're looking great!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    this is AMAZING!!!!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Wow. I love the last pic you look HOT in that dress, wish I could borrow it :wink:

Keep up the awesome work.
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look so good! You should be so proud of yourself, you have truly done an excellent job!! Don't give up..if you've come this far you CAN go ever further. Congratulations!!!!

P.S. you look so happy in all of those pics...remember that whenever you feel that you can't do it anymore.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Crying in my cubicle... you are beautiful! WOW! :flowerforyou: Congrats!
  • hmrtym
    hmrtym Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is amazing work! GOOD JOB!! Your success gives me so much inspiration to keep working at it. I will get there! Thank you for sharing!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    :happy: You look beautiful!! I bet you have so much energy! I'm so happy for you! I love the old clothes shots, too. The one of you and your son needs to be on the cover of a magazine or something. That's awesome! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to getting there, myself!
  • saychzzz
    saychzzz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My goodness what a fantastic job!!!! Keep it up. If you'd like- friend me- I'd love to know your secrets. I just started about a month ago on a journey to lose 109 pounds. 18 off so far. All the tips I can get would be appreciated!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!