I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Options

Replies

• billie1974
    Options
    You look great!!! Can you share what you do for exercise?
  • juicee25
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing well done, x

2029553.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an inspiration you are!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Can you share what you do for exercise?

I started out just walking.....I was too big to do much else so 20-30 min around the neighbourhood was all I could do. Then I heard about the couch to 5k program, I wanted to try running and that seemed reasonable. So I did that for 8 weeks and LOST SO MANY INCHES AND LBS. Running has truly changed my life. I now just run/walk on my treadmill or outside weather permitting, I don't have any set program I just listen to my body and do what I feel like. I do have a weight set that I use a couple times a week to help tone up.

Sometimes I'd add in swimming but now with cold weather we are having here I'll be sticking to my running and walking mostly. I may add in some exercize videos for variety. I just tried the biggest loser boot camp video last night and it was hard.....great workout especially for the legs and arms, so I'm thinking of buying that dvd asap.

I also like to do exercizes on those workout balls. especially ab work.

I have the Nike game for the playstation 2 and I used to do that a lot.....another great workout but I misplaced my playstation when i moved so it's been a LONG time since I've been able to do that. I also have a will......so I've been toying with the idea of getting the wii fit system and games etc....but haven't yet.
  • jmg_00
    jmg_00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great now...imagine how fab you'll look when you reach your goal!!!:flowerforyou:
  • CeciHarper
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS!!!!! You look amazing!! Good job on your hard work!!! I have just been inspired by you! Thank you & **HIGH FIVE** :flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Hon, that's great! I love that one-strap LBD!!!! So cute. You're absolutely glowing. Keep up the great work! :bigsmile:
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I wish the best
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look beautiful and happy!
  • wvmom30
    wvmom30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Go go girlllllllll!!!!! great job
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    You are beautiful! Good job, you should feel very proud!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Oh WOW!!!!! That is AWESOME! Absolutely amazing!
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    You look great!!!! Thanks for posting the pic.
  • emmaharding
    Options
    That is amazing. A real inspiration.
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats on making it to your halfway point. I can't see how you could lose 80+ more pounds and not disappear entirely :)
  • Latonia2490
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is so wonderful, Great Job!!!!!!!
  • cberen
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look great! Good luck with the rest of your program!
  • jmmtaylor
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.......great inspiration for us striving to get to where you are!!!
  • lcolpo
    lcolpo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!